Cooking Lesson

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"We can make Bokkeumbap" Taeyeon smiled. She soon lost that smile when she saw the confused looks on the two girl's faces. "Aish come on."


Taeyeon asked Tiffany to get a frying pan out, pour some oil in and turn the heat on high. 
So Tiffany got the frying pan, dropped it on the floor almost breaking her toe, she rinsed it and then put it on the stove. She then poured half the bottle of oil in and didn't move a tea towel out of the way before turning the heat on high.

After quickly putting out the fire by throwing the tea towel in the sink, Taeyeon sighed and poured most of the oil back into the bottle. She then patted Tiffany's back, telling her it was okay and they resumed cooking. Taeyeon secretly hoped Jessica at least had some culinary skills or she was afraid they'd burn the whole apartment down.


"Okay, so you cut garlic like this." Taeyeon demonstrated. She then gave the knife to Jessica and watched her carefully. 


Jessica, being proud she cut the garlic once without hurting herself swung herself around, knife still in hand and almost stabbed Taeyeon. She dropped the knife and quickly apologised to the panicked girl. 


*Stay calm* Taeyeon told herself.


Taeyeon showed Jessica again and told her to just do it slowly. She then went over to Tiffany and told her to cut up the onion. Again she demonstrated and then gave Tiffany another knife. Seeing Jessica's failure earlier, Tiffany took her time and managed to cut it well.

Taeyeon grinned, gave her a high five and then gave her another job of cutting up the beef into strips. She gave Tiffany some kitchen scissors and she again did it well.


"Well done Tiff" Taeyeon grinned.


She checked on how the garlic was coming along and she was impressed.


"Damn Jess, nice" Taeyeon winked causing Jessica to blush a little. 


Now that was done, Taeyeon asked Jessica to put the onion and garlic into the frying pan, but warned her to be careful of the oil spitting.


"Oil doesn't spit silly, it's not alive" Jessica scoffed. 

 

Taeyeon just held back her laughter as she watched Jessica dump all of it into the hot pan. Like she predicted, hot oil spat up and hit Jessica's arm.


"OW! What the !" Jessica said, holding her arm, overreacting.


Taeyeon just sniggered quietly and gave Tiffany a wooden s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter