The Best Day Of Their Lives Part 1

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

The alarm woke Tiffany up at 7am, she got up with the biggest smile on her face and turned the alarm off. Then she just stayed still, almost frozen by the side of her bed.


*Today's the day* she squealed inwardly before skipping to the bathroom to take a shower.


"Tiff! We have to get you ready!" Michelle called from outside the bathroom door. 

"Yeah hurry up Fany! I have your dress here ready, I just picked it up" Jessica shouted impatiently making an even bigger smile make it's way into Tiffany's face.


*This is really happening*


Tiffany guessed she was in the shower longer than she thought seeing as Jess had gone all the way to the bridal shop and picked up her dress already.


"Okay, okay!" She shouted as she got out and dried herself with a towel before putting on a robe. She stepped outside only to be tackled by Michelle and thrown into the dressing table chair where many products were used to attack her face. "Yah! We have hours calm down!" Tiffany cried out while trying to dodge Michelle's brushes.

"Well this makeup will take hours to do Tiff, shh just stay still" 


Tiffany huffed and did what she was told, looking into the mirror at her sister before laying her eyes on the girl who had just came out of one of the bedrooms.


"Oh my god" Tiffany gasped as she looked at Jessica already in her bridesmaid's dress, her hair done up and her makeup perfect. "You're stunning Jessie" Tiffany said, feeling the tears gather in her eyes.


Jess was wearing a light pink, flowing dress that came to just above her knee. She wore white heels and her hair was done in a French braid while she had on a light pink subtle eyeshadow to match the dress. Michelle did a good job at making her up which made Tiffany more at ease with her sisters current poking and prodding on her face.


"DON'T YOU DARE CRY TIFFANY HWANG OR I WILL SLAP YOU" Michelle shouted, making both girls jump. "DON'T YOU DARE RUIN MY CREATION" 


Jessica rolled her eyes unbeknownst to Michelle making Tiffany giggle. She came to sit down beside Tiffany and the two best friends just stared at each other. Due to being friends for years, they could tell what each other was thinking just from their eyes, words weren't needed.


"I've seen Tae, Tiff" Jess smiled

"Really?" Tiffany squealed in response wanting to know every detail of how she looked and how her dress was.

"She's so ing beautiful Tiffany, it's not even a joke." Jessica chuckled, making Tiffany slap her from the jealousy that that she got to see her girlfriend dressed up. "If you thought she was a Goddess before...then wow."

"Jessie" Tiffany groaned wanting to hear more but Jess would of course keep it to herself.


Tiffany was sat on that chair for close to an hour and a half and by the time Michelle was done, she was an emotional wreck. Nerves attacked her body as the time neared when she would have to walk down the aisle in front of her friends and family...but the moment Tiffany thought about seeing Taeyeon waiting for her, the nerves disappeared, vanished into thin air. Tiffany smiled knowing Taeyeon could calm her without even being present.

Finally, Michelle finished and Tiffany looked into the mirror, surprised at her own reflection. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders with curls at the ends, her face was flawless, her eye makeup natural but striking at the same time and lips were a shade of light pink to match the bridesmaids dresses. Jessica and Michelle stepped back to look at her, Tiffany looked back expectantly but only saw tears in both of their eyes.


"YAH NO CRYING OR I WILL SLAP YOU" Tiffany imitated Michelle causing the two girls to burst out laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter