Confession

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany woke up unable to move her arm. She blinked her eyes a few times before she could actually see properly and looked down only to smile at the sight. 

Taeyeon was snuggled into her, her arm and leg over Tiffany's body and her head resting on her chest. Tiffany really believed she was in heaven as she looked at the angel before her. Tiffany gently placed her hand on Taeyeon's head, her hair whilst thinking about their relationship. She wondered when Taeyeon was going to make it official, or even if Taeyeon wanted her to make the move to make it official. 

She stopped thinking about it when she felt Taeyeon shift and start to get up. Tiffany watched her as she rubbed her eyes and open and shut trying to get the moisture back into it. She looked like a ten year old kid, she was seriously adorable.


"Good morning darling" Taeyeon said and waved at Tiffany with her eyes still closed.

"Morning" Tiffany smiled. "Good sleep?"

"Mmmm, especially since I had you here" Taeyeon winked dorkily making Tiffany roll her eyes.


Tiffany was about to say something when her phone beeped. Taeyeon flopped back on the bed and closed her eyes again making Tiffany chuckle. She opened the message and it was from Jess.


'Yah! 
Where are you?
I'm worried sick here Tiffany
Call me back
NOW'


"." Tiffany cursed.

"What's up?"

"I forgot to tell Jess I was going to stay the night" Tiffany groaned as she looked for Jessica's number and pressed the call button.


"YAH! Where the hell have you been?!" Jessica screamed through the phone.

"Jess sorry I..."

"If you wanted to stay over Taeyeon's you should have told me!"  She shouted.

"I know I'm.."

"Anyway! Was she good?" 


Tiffany looked to Taeyeon who was clearly eavesdropping as she had a massive smile on her face. Tiffany pushed her.


"We didn't do anything Jess" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"God you two are boring. Well text me when you're on your way home. Bye." Jess said before hanging up.


"Urgh" Tiffany flopped back on the bed with Taeyeon.

"We're so boring Tiffany" Taeyeon chuckled 

"Nah. Jessica's just used to sleeping with someone on the third date".

"Oh wow! That's nice to know!" Taeyeon laughed. "Anyway, what would you like to do today Miss Hwang?"

"I don't know Tae, what about you?"

"I kinda wanna take you somewhere. I think you'll like it" Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany instantly blushed.

"Sure"

 

After Tiffany cooked breakfast...well, Tiffany tried to cook breakfast but she ended up burning the surface of the frying pan so Taeyeon took over, they got dressed and headed out to Taeyeon's secret destination. It was four in the afternoon now as the two had woken up late and with Tiffany almost burning the house down....


"Where are we going?" Tiffany asked.

"Suprise" Taeyeon patted the top of Tiffany's leg and kept her hand there much to Tiffany's enjoyment.

"Kidnapping me again?" Tiffany rolled her eyes playfully.

"You know it" Taeyeon winked. "But we aren't going there just yet, we need to buy a few things first"


Taeyeon stopped the car at a random store. Once they got out, Taeyeon was spotted by a group of people who proceeded to surround her and Tiffany. Tiffany frowned as she got a little claustrophobic and tried to get out of the circle of people. Taeyeon signed the autographs and took photos before catching up with Tiffany.


"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"I get a bit nervous when I'm surrounded by a lot of people like that. I'm okay, sorry about that"

"Nono, it's perfectly fine. I'm sorry, I should have worn a disguise or something."

"Don't be silly"


*I guess I'll have to get used to it* Tiffany thought.

 

They entered the store and Taeyeon dumped a bunch of food into the shopping cart along with a few blankets. Tiffany frowned, what did Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter