Stuck

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

"Jesus Tiff, stop pulling me" Jessica shouted as her friend dragged her to the bed after locking the door. "What the hell is your problem?" Jessica said as she pulled her wrist away from Tiffany's grasp. She lost her attitude though when Tiffany broke down.

"Jessie" she cried and was immediately engulfed in a hug.

"Did Taeyeon hurt you again?" Jessica frowned, Tiffany had told her all about what Taeyeon had said and if she had done something like that again Jessica vowed to kick that girls .

"No, she apologised and then she said she wanted to give me something" Tiffany said, her breath shaking from her sobs, Jessica patted her back while she waited for what came next. "She took a box out of her pocket and said that it felt right to give it to me and that she's been holding onto it for a while."

"What?! She proposed?" Jessica squealed.


Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica again and her body shook even more.


"It was a ing necklace Jessie"

"Oh God, Tiff...you thought....?"

"Yes I did and I humiliated myself, she's gonna think I'm this mad woman now who expects her to propose in the next few days" Tiffany whimpered.

"No, no she's not silly girl. Come on, it was just a misunderstanding, even I thought she was going to propose from what you just said so it's not just your fault" Jessica pouted.

"I've ruined my life" 

"Oh shutup Tiffany Jesus Christ." 

"She's never gonna want to give me anything again" Tiffany wailed.


Jessica shook her head at her friend overreacting as always..


"I'll go talk to her"

"WHAT?! No!" Tiffany immediately grabbed Jessica's arm to prevent her from getting up.

"Well you're certainly not going to speak to her about it are you..."

"You're not going" Tiffany warned.


*Oh really?*


.............

 

"Hey Tae" Jessica smiled as she sat down next to her on the sofa, Taeyeon's mother had left to go buy some groceries.

"Hey, I'm guessing Tiffany told you what happened?" Taeyeon sighed. "Where is she anyway?"


"JESSICAAAAA" both Taeyeon and Jessica heard Tiffany scream, Taeyeon immediately got up and ran to try to open Jess's bedroom door but it was locked.


"Hey! Why did you lock her in?"

"She was trying to stop me from coming to talk to you"

"But if she's just locked in, why isn't she banging on the door?" Taeyeon asked confused.


Jessica smirked.


"Well like I said, she was trying to stop me from leaving and everytime I went to the door she'd pull me back so she's a little tied up right now." She giggled.

"You tied her up? Tiffany are you okay?" Taeyeon called through the door.

"GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW YOU ING !"

"I think it's best we leave her cool down a little" Jessica winked and pulled Taeyeon back to the couch. "Now, what's this about you making her think you were proposing?"

"I didn't think it looked like that...really. I just wanted to give her a necklace that I had bought a while ago and she started crying and I could see she was disappointed when I opened it. I put two and two together and yeah..."

"Okay, did she look happy before you opened the box?" Jessica asked, she chuckled when she heard banging coming f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter