Taeyeon's Place

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

'Morning Beautiful, 

I was wondering if you'd like to come over later, 
Have dinner and watch a movie or something?

Let me know.


Tae xx'

 

"ARGH OH MY GOD IM GOING OVER TAEYEON'S PLACE AND SHE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL OH MY ING GOD!!!"

"SHUT THE UP OR I'LL THROW THAT PHONE OUT THE BLOODY WINDOW!" 

"WELL THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINING THE DINNER!"


It wasn't hard to work out who those two were, Tiffany had just woken up Saturday morning to receive that text from Taeyeon and had woken up Jessica. Tiffany quickly texted Taeyeon back.

 

'Good morning to you too gorgeous.

I'd love to!

What time? :D xxxxxx'

 

Tiffany was so excited at getting to call Taeyeon gorgeous that she didn't realise she had put that many kisses until she had sent the text.


*Oh my God Tiff, do you want to scare her away?*

 


'Great! 

I'll pick you up at six.

Why so many kisses Hwang? ;)

Silly girl xxx'

 

Tiffany smiled, she was so excited that she was finally going to see where Taeyeon lived. Jessica however, not so happy, she hated getting woken up on weekends.


Tiffany did nothing all day except prepare for the evening. When it finally came, she got ready, making herself look y for her.......for Taeyeon and went to wait for her outside.


Soon enough, Taeyeon rolled up and Tiffany got in. Taeyeon grinned and kissed the blushing Tiffany's cheek before driving off.
In no time Taeyeon had entered the area where all the rich people live.


"Woah"


Taeyeon chuckled and continued driving before stopping outside a massive apartment complex. She unbuckled her belt and got out, waiting for Tiffany to stop gawking at the building.


"You live here?" Tiffany gasped. 

"Yes now come on, get out the car so he can park it for me" Taeyeon signalled towards a valet parking attendant.

"Oh, sorry" Tiffany bowed at the man when she got out. "How do you get your keys back?" Tiffany wondered.

"I get them back whenever I need to leave. They store them for me" Taeyeon replied before leading the way to the elevator. Tiffany nodded in understanding and followed behind.


The two took an elevator up to the seventh floor, they didn't speak. Tiffany was nervous for some reason, she was about to see where Taeyeon lived and spent time in. She was going to Taeyeon's room.... Taeyeon's bed.


*I hope her bed is big* Tiffany thought ahead to when or if they were....intimate. She then shook her head to get rid of those thoughts or she'd never get through the night.


The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Taeyeon stepped out and rummaged in her bag for her door key while Tiffany took in her surroundings so she'd know where to come in the future...hopefully.


Taeyeon finally found her keys and unlocked her door before stepping aside and letting Tiffany enter first. Except she didn't enter, she was kind of frozen to the spot after seeing the size of the place.


*Omo*


Taeyeon laughed and pushed Tiffany's chin up so the latter would shut that had dropped open. She then pushed Tiffany inside and shut the door behind them.


"It's an apartment Tiffany...just like yours" Taeyeon chuckled

"Are you seriously comparing this to mine right now?" Tiffany gasped.


They were in the living room, a huge room with white tiled floors and black and white furniture with blue designs. There was a massive flat screen television mounted on the wall and piles of tablets, computers, phones and other devices on the table in front of the sofa. Taeyeon saw Tiffany eyeing the electronics and smiled.


"Sometimes I have to work from home as well as in the office" Taeyeon revealed.

"Don't you need help with that like you do in the office?" Tiffany wondered. She'd be happy to help Taeyeon...at her house.

"Sometimes it gets to be a bit much but I manage" Taeyeon smiled, knowing what Tiffany was thinking.

"Well...uh." Tiffany was suddenly nervous. "I'd be happy to help you out sometimes...if you'd like" Tiffany blushed.

"Hmm... Having to put up with you at work and at home? Geez that's a tough one" Taeyeon sniggered earning a punch to the arm from a pouting Tiffany.

"Yah!" She pulled a sad face.

"I'm kidding silly, of course I'd love some help" Taeyeon grinned.


Tiffany smiled and nodded before wandering around. She ended up in the kitchen and again was in awe. It was another massive room with a huge island in the middle of it. Again it was black and white.


"You like black and white huh?" Tiffany asked as she opened the fridge to have a nose around.

"Yeah I do" Taeyeon answered, walking up to Tiffany and grabbing two cans of soda from the fridge and giving one to Tiffany.

"Thanks. So are you gonna give me a tour?" Tiffany smiled mischievously.

"If you insist Hwang" Taeyeon chuckled and led Tiffany around all the rooms, there was a room with a gym, an office, toilets etc. Taeyeon wasn't kidding when she said the apartment could fit a lot of people. 


The last room was what Tiffany presu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter