End

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

"Wake up Fany! We are going to see your whales today" Taeyeon bounced happily on the bed next to the sleeping Tiffany. She bounced until she saw Tiffany open her eyes.

"Urgh man...you took it out of me last night baby" Tiffany chuckled and smiled warmly at her lover.

"You took it out of me too but come on!" She squealed and went over to Tiffany suitcase to throw her some clothes. 


Tiffany got up and did as she was told, getting dressed and putting on her makeup before waiting at the side of the bed for Taeyeon to be done in the bathroom. When she came out, Tiffany went inside did her business and then the two left for their spectacular trip.


"Are you alright?" Taeyeon asked as they waited for the ship that would take them out into the sea.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous and excited" Tiffany replied honestly. Yes she had gone on a ship before but it didn't stop her nerves from affecting her once again.

"It's okay" Taeyeon smiled and held her arm around Tiffany's shoulders. With her other arm she dug around in her bag and got out a red towel. She then held it over her own shoulders like a cape. "SuperTaeng" she winked making Tiffany laugh at her dorky lover.

"You're so silly" she smiled. "But I love it"


The ship came and Tiffany managed to get on it no problem. She noticed that although the ship was large, it was only her and Taeyeon that got on board. 


"You bought this entire thing so we could be alone?" Tiffany asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Well yes, I want to be the only one who shares this moment with you and I don't want you to get scared by the crowds when they all gather to the railing to look at the whales" Taeyeon replied making Tiffany smile at how caring her wife was.

"Okay you're forgiven." 


The two went to sit where they had before on the way to Jeju, at the front. As soon as the horn bellowed, the ship set off only this time, Tiffany didn't close her eyes. Sure her hands were clammy, her body shaking but she found it beautiful to watch as the waves crashed against the bottom of the ship so much so that she wanted to get closer. She tugged Taeyeon to her feet and went to stand right at the front, Taeyeon behind her recreating the famous titanic pose. To make it complete, she stretched out her arms wide and felt the wind flow through her hair, Taeyeon held tightly onto her while she closed her eyes and smiled.

Taeyeon was right, with SuperTaeng there, Tiffany could do anything she set her mind to. The couple stayed in that position until Taeyeon gasped making Tiffany open her eyes. 


"Tiffany look!" She shouted, pointing out a spot in the sea. Tiffany frowned, not being able to locate anything. Then all of a sudden, she saw a fin coming to the surface but it wasn't a whale fin.  Tiffany immediately jumped back and clung onto Taeyeon for dear life.

"Oh my god Tae it's a shark! We are gonna be eaten oh my god I'm sorry. I love you!" She cried dramatically causing Taeyeon to double over in laughter. Tiffany wasn't impressed, they were gonna die and Taeyeon was laughing her head off.


She waited a while before Taeyeon stopped her laughing fit and took her back up to the edge, pointing at the fin again. "It's a dolphin Fany" she smiled. Tiffany wasn't sure but then the same fin went under the water and the dolphin jumped right up out of the sea before disappearing once again. Tiffany gasped and watched as more of them surrounded the ship, jumping up as if to greet them. Tears fell down Tiffany's face as she watched the beauty of the majestic animals while Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany's reaction knowing that if this was her reaction to dolphins, she was going to be floored by the time they saw a whale.


Once the dolphins had gone, Taeyeon and Tiffany sat down at the edge, their legs dangling down between the railings.


"Do you remember the first time you came into my office?" Taeyeon asked, grabbing Tiffany's hand as they looked out to the horizon.

"Of course. It was my first time seeing you, I'd never forget it." Tiffany smiled and squeezed Taeyeon's hand. "I came in and I had expected you to be cold and unwelcoming but you weren't. You praised me and I think I kinda experienced love at first sight" Tiffany chuckled."

"Really?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Mm. After I left your office, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You were always on my mind and the way you teased me when you came and sat by me that same day was like torture" 

"Aw, I'm sorry" Taeyeon smirked. "You made an impression on me y'know. I found it fun to wind you up and I liked spending time with you, something I had never felt with the other workers. And when you bought me that coffee, something clicked and I knew I felt something for you." Taeyeon admitted.

"What about when you gave me the assistant job?" Tiffany asked. "Was it really that Sooyoung wasn't doing her job properly?"

Taeyeon lost her smile at the mention of Sooyoung's name but she answered the question. "Honestly...Sooyoung was at her job, but..." Taeyeon smiled. "That wasn't the reason I fired her. The reason was that I wanted to see you everyday, I wanted to help you with your bills and I simply just wanted to be with you. You were a breath of fresh air"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter