First Meeting

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hwang! Miss Kim would like to see you in her office!" Sooyoung called.


Sooyoung was Miss Kim's executive assistant, she was a stuck up workaholic who loved to look down on the other workers. She boasted about herself constantly at being the closest and most important worker to Miss Kim Taeyeon, one of the most successful and wealthiest business women in Korea.

The moment she heard her name, Tiffany Hwang's head shot up to look in Sooyoung's direction and she found said girl looking back at her, papers in her hand and looking at her watch sarcastically.


"Any time today!" She shouted.


Tiffany gathered the papers she had been working on and approached the tall and skinny woman. She had never really gotten on with her, she was too up herself and Tiffany usually looked for friendship in people who were kind and down to earth and that was most certainly not Choi Sooyoung,


"What does she need to see me for?" Tiffany asked, extremely nervous at the fact that she had only been working here a week and had never seen Taeyeon face to face, never spoken with her, nothing. She had seen photos of her online but had never caught one little glimpse the whole time she had been working here.


"I don't know, maybe you're slacking and she wants to fire you?" Sooyoung smirked. She knew Tiffany didn't like her and she wasn't particulary fond of her either. 


Sooyoung pushed Tiffany towards the big door with Kim Taeyeon's name printed in the middle on a gold plaque and underneath, the letters CEO. Tiffany gulped and her hands were getting clammy. She wondered why, it's not as if she was going to her death. She exhaled slowly and then knocked the door.


"Come in" 


That voice managed to send a shiver down Tiffany's spine, it was deep and cold. Unwelcoming. Tiffany opened the door and stepped inside, she was immediately awestruck at how big the room was and it's design. It was luxurious, Tiffany was too busy looking at the room and didn't notice Taeyeon was sat in her big leather chair looking straight at her.


"Miss Hwang, I would appreciate if you stopped gawking at the room and paid attention to what I have to say." 


Tiffany's eyes immediately shot in Taeyeon's direction, she finally saw the woman who struck fear in many of the workers and who could fire anybody with the click of her fingers. Tiffany froze in place, she opened to speak but nothing came out. She bowed ninety degrees in respect and could feel Taeyeon's eyes dig into her, she bit her lip as she stood up straight again to look the woman in the eyes.


Taeyeon motioned to the seat in front of the desk and watched as the timid girl in front of her scurried to the chair almost immediately. Taeyeon held in a sigh and stuck her hand out to the girl. Tiffany stared at her hand as if it was a foreign object, she was deeply confused which made Taeyeon aggravated.


"Give me your paperwork" Taeyeon huffed, losing her patience with the girl. Tiffany jumped at the raised voice and put her work in Taeyeon's hand, she then looked down again, her hair covering her face.


Taeyeon began reading what Tiffany had done. She was impressed that the little introverted character before her was good with her words and ultimately good at her job for the short amount of time she had been working there. As she continued sifting through the pile, Tiffany raised her head a tad to look at the powerful woman in front of her.


She focused on Taeyeon's eyes, they were a lovely brownish onyx colour and Tiffany could make out little specks of hazel in them too. She moved down to Taeyeon's little button nose...


*Cute* Tiffany thought.


And then finally Taeyeon's lips... They were full and pink and they managed to entrance Tiffany. The way they shone because of the lip gloss she was wearing and their perfect bow shape, and....


"Ahem"


Tiffany jumped at the sudden noise and looked up at Taeyeon who was looking back at her with an amused expression. Tiffany knew she had been caught looking at her lips and immediately gained a pink hue across her cheeks.


"This is good" Taeyeon said while pointing to Tiffany's work. "Well done". 


Although Taeyeon had said that without a hint of emotion in her voice, Tiffany was over the moon for being praised by her. She broke out into one of her eyesmiles and bowed in gratitude.


"Thank you"

"You may go, keep up the good work" Taeyeon said, giving Tiffany her papers back. The latter took them, stood up and bowed again before starting towards the door.


Tiffany had only just placed her hand on the handle when Taeyeon's voice made her freeze again.


"Oh and Tiffany?"


*Oh my God. She said my name* Tiffany fangirled inside her head as she turned back to face the CEO.


"Try not to get distracted" Taeyeon smirked before looking away and waving her hand signalling for Tiffany to leave. Tiffanys jaw dropped open in shock but she quickly scurried out the room and closed the door behind her, half running back to her desk.


*Omo, that was embarrassing* Tiffany held her head in her hands, annoyed that she was so stupid to try to stare at Miss Kim so openly.


"What was that about?" Her coworker Jessica asked.

"Oh, she wanted to look at my work and then told me I was doing a great job and to keep it up" Tiffany smiled.

"Wow, I've never heard about her praising anyone before" Jessica exclaimed. "She usually just grunts and tells them to get out." 

 

Tiffany smiled again at what Jessica said, she literally couldn't stop smiling. She kind of liked Kim Taeyeon, she admired her a lot and looked up to her. 

 

"Why are you smiling so much?" Jessica asked while smirking, making Tiffany's smile dissapear.

"N-nothing" Tiffany replied quickly before carrying on with her work, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.


Jessica just chuckled and went back to her own desk to continue her paperwork. She had to admit, she was a little jealous that Tiffany had gotten praise from Taeyeon, Jessica had liked Taeyeon for a while, as in had a crush and had been called into her office once or twice but she was never told 'you did a good job'. She was just told to hand in her paperwork before Taeyeon nodded and returned it to her with barely a glance in her direction.


*What does she have that I don't?* Jessica pouted.

 


Hours Later

 


Tiffany was still up to her eyes in paperwork and she was getting frustrated because there was only five minutes left until she had to go home. She knew she would never get it finished so got up and approached the bratty Sooyoung to ask if she could stay behind late to finish her work. Tiffany was met by a y look from the latter and tried to control her urge to roll her eyes.


"I was wondering if I could stay late today, I only need around an hour to finish up my work and I'll be done." Tiffany said.

"You'll have to ask Tae... I mean Miss Kim about that." Tiffany frowned at the nickname Sooyoung gave Taeyeon, she was a little jealous that she got to be on a first name basis with her let alone a nickname. Nevertheless, she bowed to Sooyoung and approached Taeyeon's door.


She knocked three times and waited for an answer. When it came, Tiffany opened the door and closed it behind her and saw Taeyeon hadn't even looked up so she walked towards her desk and came to a stop next to the chairs opposite Taeyeon.


"Miss Kim, I..." Tiffany stopped as Taeyeon looked up at her, that gaze made her freeze in place and lose her voice. Taeyeon was so attractive, Tiffany couldn't help but get butterflies in her stomach.

"Yes?" Taeyeon responded, watching as the girl crumbled in front of her, Taeyeon was used to this, she wasn't cocky or any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter