Yeah Right!

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                           

                                                                                                          Chapter 9

 

 “…. I’m Yong…Joohyuns boyfriend”

 

Seohyun, clueless why Yuri’s eyes where as big as the plate she’s eating on, heart began to beat faster. What did he say? Oh please don’t let him tell them who HE is.

 

“aw okay. Seohyun didn’t really mention you to us so I was just surprised. Well here’s Seohyun again hope to meet you sometime” Yuri handed the phone back to Seohyun

 

“okay what was that?” seohyun asked Yonghwa

 

“Nothing!. I’ll see you later Hyun! Enjoy! Bye!” With that, Yonghwa hang up.

 

When Yonghwa ended the call, all three guys talked all at once making Yonghwa massage his head.

 

“What was that about?”

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

“That was a joke right?”

 

“Of course it’s a joke! I was just making fun of Joohyun’s friend!” answered Yonghwa while stood up to put his plate on the sink.

 

“Hyung that was so childish”

 

“I know” yonghwa snickering

 

“Why did you do that then?”  asked Jungshin

 

Yonghwa shrugged. It was Jonghyun who answered “Because that’s what hyung wanted to be in Soehyun’s life! Not as friends not as a brother but a boyfriend! He likes her! AGAIN HE LIKES HER” Jonghyun enunciating each of the 4 words slowly.

 

“Stop it Jonghyun! You’re talking non sense!” Yonghwa’s voice a bit serious this time

 

“No hyung you stop your non sense! You’re not a teenager yet you act like one. So what if your heart tells you one thing while your mind tells you another! There are only two choices! Choose one and be done with it! If you really like her let her know! Win her! If you feel that you’re not capable of protecting her and taking care of her and the kids then stop this. When she’s around you look like a kid on Christmas morning. Now she goes to dinner with friends all dressed up, you act like a jealous teenager! Don’t make life complicated, hyung! I’m saying this coz I’m worried about you. You are living with her and if things go wrong numerous complications will arise so think about it.”

 

The 3 were quiet after Jonghyuns speech. It was true after all. That was too much to take in for Yonghwa.

 

“Yah Seohyun!” Yuri shouted “ you’re not telling us about him?”

 

“ah about who?”

 

“You’re boyfriend missy!!”

 

“MY WHAT???!!!!!” everyone asked in Surprise including Seohyun herself.

 

“Boyfriend? He’s not my boyfriend!”

 

“Come on Seohyun your smile earlier was different than your other smiles. For a moment there you became weird. Like a teenager in love”

 

“huh? AM I not too old for that?”

 

“No you’re not coz you’re doing it, you were just doing it awhile ago smiling and laughing” Sunny trying to copy what she just did

 

Changmin listened all throughout the interrogation suddenly understood why he was being rejected all these time.

 

When Seohyun got home, she hit Yonghwa on his arm for what he said to Yuri but both of them played it as a joke. When she entered her room she called Tiffany who’s with Jess at their store.

 

“Tiff, I’m a goner. I think I need to head back home”

 

“WHY?!” she can hear Jess at the back shouting and Tiff shushing her.

 

“I’m afraid that things will get complicated”

 

“Complicated in school?” Tiff asked

 

“No just complicated situation”

 

“Complicated what? Why? Who? Joohyun you have to end this cryptic non sense and spill it. We seriously can’t understand”

 

“I think I like my housemate”

 

“Yonghwa? Yonghwa housemate?”

 

“No Yonghwa the maintenance dude downstairs, of course Yonghwa the housemate who else?” seohyun sarcastically replied

 

“How’d you know? What do you feel?” asked Jessica

 

“I don’t know I swear he does things that confuses me, or maybe I’m just taking it the wrong way. Putting a different meaning to it?  I don’t know I just feel my heart beating fast and all giddy everytime  I talk to him or talk about him or when he does something. I’m too old for this! For heaven’s sake I have two grown kids!” cried out in frustration.

 

“Hey! No need to beat yourself. Wing it out Joohyun you’re smart. You’ll know what to do. It can on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter