Faith

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                 Chapter 28

 

Yonghwa grabbed his jacket and car keys and sprinted out of the room. On his way out he bumped into Jonghyun

 

“Hyung! Where are you going did you sign the paper I’ve sent?”

 

“not yet I have to go!”

 

“Where?” He grabbed his hyungs arms “where are you going?”

 

“I saw Seohyun..i saw them on TV. They are here Jonghyun! I need to see her”


“Where do you plan to look for her?”

 

“I don’t know but I’ll figure it out”

 

Jonghyun is now feeling guilty. He knew all these time where Seohyun lives, where Seohyun was and what she does. His girlfriend has been in constant contact with the girl.

 

He grabbed Yonghwas arms once more “Hyung, can I talk to you about something”

 

“I have to go Jonghyun, this is important” trying to free his arm

 

“This is also important”

 

“Look I’ll get to that before the end of the day okay? Please I need to go”

 

“No hyung, you have to stay and listen to me”

 

“But this is Seohyun I need to go to”

 

“…… and this is Seohyun I need to talk to you about”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

“To Joohyun!” Yuri yelled holding her Juice

 

“Yay!!” the girls shouted and laughed

 

“Gosh Hyo you shouldn’t be staying out like this. Where is Eunhyuk?”

 

“ his friend Donghae and his wife Dara is visiting”

 

“Wait so you’re leaving tomorrow Seohyun?”

 

“Yes we’re going to Jeju then Busan, buddy said he’d like to show us something, mom was joking maybe another hidden wealth”

 

“You were like a dream you came and then poof you’re gone!”

 

“Sorry girls we just have to squeezed this in Tiff will lose it if I stay longer you all know that Jess is due” the girls nodded

 

“hey Tae we saw how Jonghyun hugged Ysa to death yesterday, what’s the deal?” Sunny asked

 

“He just feels guilty that’s all, I feel guilty too, knowing that we know her dad and we see him almost everyday yet we can’t tell him about his daughter” she then looked at Joohyun who just smiled back.

 

She knows what Taeyeon was talking about, they’ve had this conversation a million times but she just doesn’t want Yonghwa to know. If there is someone who would tell him it should be her.  She now knows everything that had happened, she was right all along regarding Yonghwa and Shinhye but that broke her heart more. If Yonghwa did love Shinhye and he chose her that was easy to accept since it’s normal that people fall in and out of love but to be abandoned just because he can’t fight for her made her more miserable. It dawned on her during that time that she would never measure up to someone like him and his love for her wasn’t enough. She felt she wasn’t good enough.

 

She found out about the conspiracy of the two agencies, the fake engagement and all the other that has gone down two years ago. Of course she knows how Yonghwa is, she is happy, truly happy for him. True to life sought after bachelor with his own agency. He is on top of the world as he envisioned himself to be.  Leaving was the best decision she’d made.

 

“But Seohyun, this is just a question okay since you’re here, what if you see each other” asked Sooyoung

 

“To be honest I don’t know, I’ve been asked by my family that same question. They were very cautious when they told me about buddy’s awarding here. They almost turned it down because of me, whatever it is that has happened during my stay here was already in the past and I don’t want my family to suffer because of that. If I see him then I’ll greet him, we started out as friends anyways. My family has been persuading me to let him know of Ysa, I know he has the right to know even Marcus has told me the same thing but he seems to be okay now us showing up might ruin everything he has. He had sacrificed a lot before to be where he is now.”

 

“Yeah he sacrificed a lot. He sacrificde you” Yuri looked at her

 

“We told you he looked for you after you left” Sunny added

 

“I know, but imagine if I didn’t, his life will be a total mess, I don’t want to be responsible for that and besides he made the choice first, I just followed suit and look at us now. We are both okay” They sat silently thinking of what Seohyun said.

 

“Enough of the heavy! Let’s talk about happy things!” Yoona said loudly

 

~~~~~~

 

“You are kidding me Jonghyun right?!, this is just one bad, sick joke of yours!”

 

“I’m not kidding hyung, I’m sorry I had to keep it from you but she asked for it”

 

“And you didn’t even consider how I would feel? I’m your friend! I’m your best friend!”

 

“I know and even if I say sorry a million times it won’t bring the past up but hyung she also did it for you. If she hasn’t done that, how would people react of you being in a relationship with her when you were still in the middle of your fake engagement with Shinhye? What would happen to your career? She sacrificed because she loves you too much hyung”

 

“Love me? How the heck is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter