Being with Him means.....

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                        CHAPTER 14

 

Since they are now officially together, many things have changed within the small amount of time. Joohyun admitted their status to her family and they are now able to talk to Yonghwa somehow on a regular basis. She also admitted her new status to her grad school friends and especially to Hyoyeon who is the most happy for her. He on the other hand had mentioned it also to his parents who wished him the best and is happy if he is. He also told his closest friends about him and Joohyun, of course the 3 guys and Taeyeon were ecstatic.

 

Joohyuns family planned to all fly to Korea during the kids’ Christmas break just to meet him. They know his situation so they understand. She couldn’t be happier. Her steps have skips on them again and her face radiates happiness. Him on the other hand is able to compose songs of different genre without any difficulties and has been caught on camera smiling a lot despite their busy schedule.

 

“What are you doing Seohyun? Your phone will melt at the rate of your stare” Sunny asked her

 

“What in the world is 2-2 day?” she looked at her friend with crease brows

 

“Ah it’s a day couple celebrate their 22nd day of being together” Yuri was the one who answered while taking a seat beside Joohyun

 

“really? You guys do that? Isn’t monthsary or anniversary enough?” she looked at them puzzled

 

“Aish! This girl you got Korean parents right? Why are you so clueless?” Sunny looking at her

 

“It’s not as if they were born and raised here! Even my grandparents barely lived a decade of their lives here and my Paternal grandmother is not even Korean so enlighten me”

 

“it’s up to you if you want to celebrateit, it depends on the couple you see but yeah mostly just celebrate it because they want to and that’s what we are used too”

 

“what do you guys usually do?”

 

“OMG Seohyun where were you all these times?!”

 

“Taking care of kids and trying to survive!” she answered with desperation in her tone

 

“Miane Seohyun, you guys can eat out, watch a movie, go to parks I don’t know do whatever you guys like”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Good morning honey!” greeted Jooyun as she walked in on the half asleep Yonghwa

 

“good morning hon” he sleepily replied “what time is it?”

 

“Quarter past 8, wake up you have schedule for today come on” she grabbed his arm trying to make him sit

 

“I’m still tired can’t I sleep for few minutes more?”

 

“No because if you run late then you’ll get stressed that the schedule will run late, if you get stress out then you’ll have a bad day, if you’ll have a bad day, people around you will also have a bad day so no you have to wake up like right now”

 

“Why will I have a bad day? If I sleep in I get to be with you more, then I get to hug and kiss you more” he said this then grabbed her waist making her fall on top of him

 

“And also Happy 22nd day Joohyun!” He took something out of their bedside table, well her bedside table but since they had been sleeping together since day one it is now their bed and their bedside table, and gave it to her.

 

“What’s this?” she looked closely at the small cardboard paper then her eyes widened in surprise

 

“Oh my gosh! Phantom of the Opera play! Is this for tonight?” she asked him excitedly.

 

“Yes and I’ll just meet you there right after my schedule”

 

“I don’t know what to say, you just don’t know how much I love this musical it’s a total classic!”

 

“I am nothing but thorough my Joohyun” as he peck her lips once, twice then went for the kill.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey hon where are you? the play is about to start”

 

“hon I’m so sorry go on inside we just have a problem with the recording I’ll send you a message when I get there”

 

“Okay”

 

She went inside and watched the play all the while checking her phone throughout the 2 hours and half duration of the musical. It ended without any Yonghwa insight. She smiled bitterly at his unused ticket ‘what a waste’ she thought and decided to call him

 

“Where are you? The play already ended” trying to down play her irritation

 

He can’t barely hear her and just answered “I’m really really sorry hon, the CEO treated us to dinner and none of us can’t leave I swear I’ll make it up you”

 

She tried with all her might to understand the situation and uttered an “Okay”

 

She walked on the busy streets of Seoul all made up for the night but sad and hungry. Her first time celebrating the 22 day was watching a play and eating alone.  She decided to just eat any food she sees first which happened to be in a convenience store. She chuckled, her 22 day banquet is ramyun how fancy can she get and went home and slept didn’t even bother waiting for him.

 

Yonghwa did make up for his mistake by cooking her breakfast the next day. All ill feelings were then soon forgotten. Days past and the couple grew accustomed to each others’ quirks, faults, silliness and as simply as co existing. Yonghwa is becoming more busy as they are getting ready to launch a full set album while Joohyun is more busy than ever with school work.

 

~~~~

 

“Congratulations Joohyun you are simply just the best racer here!” Eunhyuk half hugged her

 

“Thanks but I think I just got lucky” she answered shyly while looking at her name on the trophy

 

“You must be really really really lucky then, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter