Hope

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                  Chapter 27

 

“Congratulations buddy!” Maki hugged his great grandfather tightly “This is a big one for you! You are being recognized by South Korea as one of its pride!”

 

“I know, isn’t exciting? It will be the first time I’m setting foot in Korea again after 65 years”

 

“You mean you haven’t visited eversince?”

 

“Nope, not even once, got tied up for work and so was Nana, this is also your grandma’s first visit.”

 

“Guess this is really exciting! But why are they so slow!?” he looked at his great grandfather desparately and shouted “The plane won’t wait for us!”

 

“That’s what you have to learn in living with a house full of girls” Buddy chuckled

 

“You have it easy, you only have Nana and grandma to live with then, while I have grandma, mom, Ia and now Ysabelle!” he replied complaining.

 

The family is on their way to Korea as Seohyuns grandfather will be honored as one of the Nations pride. He never served as an official in Korea but he is a Korean who succeeded in another country. Before he was a 5- Star General of the US government heading the US military forces with the other generals, he was also the head of US intelligence. He worked diligently and was always on top of his game so this award means a lot to him. His whole family was invited to Korea to attend the awarding ceremony along with other dignitaries. They were cautious because of Seohyun and her past but it’s her grandfather and she will do anything for him just like what he did for her.  It was all in the past and Ysabelle Hope who is now more than a year and half is growing up just fine already showered with so much love from everyone, their own little sunshine, their ray of hope.

 

“Hey guys! Buddy is rich but I doubt he can buy a private jet for us to use if you keep on being this slow!” Maki shouted

 

“ba-ba-ba-ba-“ Ysabelle squealing and hands above her head asking to be carried by her brother

 

“Oh Ysa are we the only sensible people around here?” Maki playfully pinched his baby sister’s cheeks

 

“Okay we are ready!” Seohyuns mom chanted

 

“Passports everyone!”Seohyun shouted while checking the passport for each family member.

 

“Plane ticket!” she checked again

 

“Yay! Let’s go!”

 

Their family is set to stay in Korea for a week, they would want to stay longer but her Mom’s business, Nana’s boutique, kids school and her restaurant needs attention. Jessica is due to give birth any day now so she just stays at home leaving Tiff and her to juggle all three restaurants plus the ongoing construction of the new one their putting up. Tiffany went pale when she said she’s leaving her for a week.

 

“Hyunnie, are you ready?” her mom looked at her worriedly

 

“As ready as I could ever be” she smiled at her mother reassuringly

 

 They arrived in Korea at noon and was picked up by one of the Secretary Generals of the South Korean Government ready with .

 

“Wow! Buddy this is so cool!” The two older kids kept on saying. They were a well off family but had never experienced being escorted by body guards.

 

They were to stay in the Presidential Suite of The Grand Hyatt for 3 days and can roam around the next 3 days anywhere. They haven’t had any family vacation as they were all so busy and so everyone is excited. When they arrived at the hotel they were brought to the 20th floor and were mesmerize by the interior and the panoramic view. Her granddad will be awarded tomorrow so they can rest and do anything for the rest of the day. Seohyun contacted her friends as she misses them so much. Everyone flew in from Korea when she gave birth to Ysabelle even Taeyeon and Yoona.  They all decided to meet at a famous restaurant and brought their family with them and just decided to meet again the next day with just the 7 of them.

 

“Wow Maki aren’t you the handsome one?!” Sunny hugging Maki

 

“Aunt Sunny please there are people my dignity is on the line here” Maki jokingly replied. Everyone laughed. Sooyoung and Ia were hugging to no end. They found out that they are both inlove with fashion and clothes and has been close everysince they were introduced.

“Come on Seohyun just send Ia to me she can study here for fashion designing I’ll look after her”

 

“Yes mom please!” Ia beg

 

“I said no, she won’t be leaving my vision until she’s 30!”

 

“Aw mom!”

 

“ma-ma, ma-ma” Ysabelle stretching her arms to Seohyun begging to be taken away from crazy pregnant aunts Yuri and Hyoyeon who is now also about to burst.

 

“Hyoyeon stop carrying Ysa, look how big your stomach is you might go into labor!” Seohyun nagged taking Ysabelle. “Where is Yoona? Are they back from their honeymoon?”

 

“Yes, she said their coming but we’ll see”

 

“Is she bringing Dr. Lee along? I mean Seunggi. Still feels weird to call him by his first name” Seohyun laughed

 

“I hear someone looking for us!” Yoona shouted from behind! She then hugged everyone and took Ysabelle from her.

 

Everyone was already seated when

 

“And you started without me?! You guys are so mean!” Taeyeon glaring at them “ah there’s my favorite nephew” aming a beeline for Maki

 

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter