Inevitable

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                Chapter 18

 

Yonghwa was watching TV while Seohyun was showering when he heard her phone ring, he got up to get it in the dresser, he knew that her friends already knew about them so he answered the phone without even looking at who’s calling

 

“Is Joohyun there” said the man from the other end

 

“Who’s this?”

 

“Is this Yonghwa Jung?”

 

“Who is this?” He answered again but with caution

 

“This is Marcus Cho, her ex – husband, father of her 2 kids, is she there? Can I please speak to her?”

 

Yong was caught off guard by the caller but still answered nonchalantly

 

“She’s currently in the shower can I take a message?”

 

“can you please tell her to call me as soon as she can because I have to discuss something important. Thank you” and with that the phone went dead

 

Yonghwa was still looking at her phone when Seohyun emerged from the bathroom

 

“Hey who was that?”

 

“It’s Marcus said he needs to talk to you about something”

 

“Really? Just now? Wonder what’s up” yonghwa gave her phone to her and she mindlessly returned Kyuhyun’s call while combing her hair inside the bedroom. Yonghwa went out of the room and closed the door to give her privacy for the call

 

“Hey Marcus I heard you called?”

 

“Joohyun, what is this your doing?”

 

“Huh?What am I doing?”

 

“I heard from the kids that you are seeing someone”

 

“And so? You are already married and with kids of your own, what seems to be the problem with me seeing someone?”

 

“There is nothing wrong with you seeing someone Joohyun but the problem is the person you’re seeing!”

 

“Why? what is wrong with the person I’m seeing?” She’s not liking the tone of his voice, he still has the nerve to shout at hear after being separated for years

 

“I’ve heard that he is someone famous there is that true?”

 

Seohyun frowned not really getting what Kyuhyun was pointing at “I don’t know where this is getting at” she answered

 

“You know what Joohyun, I really thought you’re intelligent I just don’t get why you have to put yourself in that mess”

 

“What do you mean mess?! Can you just say it Marcus and get it out of your system I’m not in the mood to play your mind games and stop being cryptic!”

 

“Are you stupid?! Dating a famous guy?! Don’t you think people won’t find out? And once they do didn’t you even think they’ll dig up information about you? How you are divorced with 2 kids?! Didn’t you think they’ll think lowly of him for settling for someone like you? A single mother?! Oh wait let me also reiterate! You have 2 kids that may get involved in this mess that you’ve put yourself into! And those 2 kids happened to be MY kids! You dind't think Joohyun! you're not using your brain again! ” Kyuhyun shouted furiously. She can hear his wife Lisa asking him to tone down.

 

What she hates most about Kyuhyun is he can make you feel somlittle and irrelevant and stupid all at the same time and that's exactly what she was feeling now. She tried so hard to control her sobs.

 

“I swear Joohyun try to bring my kids into the middle of this soon to be disaster and ruin their peaceful lives because of you being with that man, I will fight you to court for sole custody and no visiting rights!”

 

“But I’m not doing anything wrong!” she shouted back irritably

 

“I didn’t say you’re doing anything wrong! I was just saying that you make sure you don’t include my children into this mess of yours!”

 

 

“I am not in a mess and you have no right to tell me what I should and should not do! I have done what I think is right for my kids! We are okay by ourselves thank you very much!”

 

“Yeah thank me now for bringing in some senses into your brain!”

 

“Well atleast he is the father you are not!” she shouted as tears began cascading down her eyes.

 

“What now he plays daddy to Victoria and Marc? He will never be half the father I am to those kids!”

 

“Oh yeah he is and will be more than you!”

 

“You’re making me laugh Joohyun, enough with your delusions! Why would a single man like him who has fame and fortune settle for someone like you? why would he want to father kids who are not even his own flesh and blood?!”

 

“He loves those kids just as much as I do! He is not like you Marcus!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter