Now or Never

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                      Chapter 40

 

The 4 were now walking hurriedly, more on slow running making their way out of the airport. Ia was carrying Ysa while the others their luggage. They zigzag their way out of the crowd since they know that anyone who recognizes Yonghwa there would stir up unwanted rumors and they don’t need that right now.

 

“Yonghwa, I’m starting to dread this so called vacation, I’m scared to go out the doors”

 

“Don’t worry Jonghyun is there already, we just have to hop in the van”

 

True to his word, Jonghyun was already there with Taeyeon. Everyone was ushered inside and a chaotic how are yous I miss yous exploded as the 2 other guys, Minhyuk and Jungshin were also present

 

“I am so happy to see you two!” Joohyun sat in between Minhyuk and Jungshin giving them both hugs

 

“What took you guys so long?” Jonghyun looked at them from the rearview mirror

 

“The conveyor had some problems” Yong replied while he sat Ysa on his lap.

 

“Aunt Tae, where are we going?” asked Ia

 

“We’re heading to your uncles apartment first to drop your things, freshen up then head out again”

 

“To where?” Joohyun asked looking at Jungshin to which he shrugged in reply.

 

The kids were snooping around the quiet neighborhood when they were ushered in the building by Taeyeon.

 

“I’ll just share rooms with Ia and Ysable, Maki can have his own room and well that’s your room” Joohyun pointed at Yonghwas room. Maki and Ia snorted to prevent laughing

 

“Mom, the size of the bed isn’t really ideal for 2 and half people meanwhile Uncle Yongs bed is enough to party on so it’s either you want us to switch with him or you and Ysabelle sleep in his room”

 

Seohyun lips pouted as she thinks. Makis loud voice woke her from her train of thoughts

 

“Mom this is just another day. Why are we making this such a big deal all of a sudden? You and Ysa stay with uncle Yong the n I take this room and Ia takes the other one. And stop fidgeting will you? what are you 16 years old?” Maki glaring at his mom

 

Ia and him know too well why their mother was like that, for some reason, she developed a phobia with Korea, she’s agitated, twitchy and whiny. So not like their mom at all. When the sleeping arrangement was settled, after an hour of debate, Ia and Maki will have their own room and as planned Ysa Yong and Joohyun in Yonghwas room, they will never let Yong sleep on the couch in his own apartment. And it’s not like the first time they are sleeping together…again….

 

When everyone has settled and freshened up, they again rode the van now office bound.

 

“Everybody’s really quiet and it’s giving me the creeps, where are we going?” Seohyun can no longer contain her curiosity. Everyone then looked at Yonghwa.

 

“We are heading to the office first then to dinner” he replied while tying Ysas’ shoelace. They rode in silence until the van rounded up the offices’ street. The two older kids looked out at CNBLUE ENT. Building.

 

“Wow! Cool office you got here uncles!” Maki said while looking out the window

 

They parked at the back. Joohyun was a bit edgy knowing that people might ask who they are inside the office. She doesn’t even know why they had to stop by since if they have something to do, they should’ve left them in Yongs apartment. Yongwa see’s her discomfort and held her hand.

 

“Are you okay?” he sized her up

 

“Yes, but why do we have to come here with you? If you have to do something you guys can leave us here, we’ll be fine.”

 

“No, I need you guys to come with me”

 

As the entourage walked to the office building employees were bowing to them left and right does making them bow back. Seohyun and the kids where ushered inside a small make shift room. They can barely see people in the other room through a small slit. Ia stood up carrying Ysabelle since the little child is now restless and peeked through the small opening

 

“Mom why are there many reporters on the other side?” she looked at her mother

 

Joohyuns heart dropped. She grabbed both of her childrens hand and was about to go out when the four boys went in the room. Yonghwa saw how pale Joohyun and it didn’t escape his eyes that both of her hands were on each of her childrens wrist.

 

“Are you okay?” Minhyuk asked

She looked a the other side of the room then to the four guys “There are reporters there we’ll just wait for you in the van, let’s go kids”

 

Yonghwa stepped in front of her “Joohyun it’s okay, everythings going to be alright” he then rubbed Joohyuns shoulder when they heared Taeyeons voice from the other side of the room. Joohyun was confused and scared that she didn’t quiet understand a word from what Taeyeon was saying.

 

“Joohyun, i think it's time, enough hiding and being scared”

 

The two older kids inched closer to their mom. They saw how nervous she was and that scared the wits out of them. It’s a whole new ball game when your own mother is scared.

 

They are now seated in front and all the camera flashes are blinding them. Ysabelle can sense the tension from her own mother, and tried to climb Ia’s lap who was busy playing with her fingers, not knowing if she will look forward or down, even the ever confident Maki was shaking his legs to let go of the tension. Yonghwa was speaking at the front

 

“I know everyone is surprised by this sudden press conference and I thank each and everyone of you for coming in such short notice. You all have been aware of the recent happenings in my life however I think it’s better that you get it out from me and …” He was holding a paper and shaking a bit when he felt someone hug his knees. Everyone went silent and when he looked down, he saw Ysabelle, with feeding bottle in looking up at him one hand trying hard to clutch his pants while the other reaching for him.

 

He smiled wide seeing his daughters’ innocent face. He reached down, took the bottle from her and picked her up, he hugged her close, the child hugged his neck tightly, the little one felt protected, she didn’t feel any tension from her father and snuggled her face at the crook of his neck.

 

Yonghwa faced the reporters with a wide smile and showed the bottle to them.

 

“I had it all written down in a paper but I guess what I just wanted is for you guys to meet my family” he smiled and looked at the 3 pale faced people. Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin then nudge the 3 to stand up beside Yonghwa giving them a smile for encouragement. Taeyeon who was teary at the side gave Joohyun a two thumbs up.

 

“This is my girlfriend Joohyun Seo an entrepreneur in the US, this beautiful young lady is my eldest, Victoria is turning 18 and will be venturing through her college life next fall in Paris, My handsome son Marc Angelo, turning 16 is Captain ball and Quarterback of his highschool basketball and football team and this little one is my youngest Ysabelle Hope who’s about to turn two."

 

The flashed of camera doubled as each of the family were introduced, you can see how each reporter is trying their best to capture bit by bit of what Yonghwa just told them.

 

"I just want you all to know that I am very happy and I have never been this happy in my life. My idol days are now over and it’s time that I be with my family, having said that, I will officially be opening an office of CNBLUE Ent. in California to also give ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter