Magical Ysabelle Hope

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                           Epilogue

 

It has already been almost 3 months since the wedding and a lot has happened, they decided to spend their “honeymoon” in Paris alongside another family vacation and mainly to check out Ia’s school and her temporary accommodation during the upcoming school year. Joohyun never ceased crying from the moment they step foot in the school. Yonghwa took over during the registration since the administrator was already getting uncomfortable dealing with a crying mother. They did a bit of a compromised for the living arrangement, Ia wanted to rent an apartment outside the school grounds but Joohyun insisted that she stay within the school premise. Ia then asked if she can take on any part time work when her schedule is free, not for the money but for the experience to which her parents agreed to think about it for now.  

 

It wasn’t really the typical honeymoon most newlywed have, given that there had been a problem with their reservations and everyone slept in one room, Seohyun, Ia and Ysabelle on the bed while Yonghwa and Maki settled on the couch and the floor alternately or in any other space they can lay down aside from the bathroom floor and balcony. They have the option of just moving to a different hotel but just saw the beauty of sleeping in one room since they really can’t stop talking and laughing even after the lights are out. Little precious moments that the parents would like to hold on to before the kids go on their way.

 

Now that the dust is starting to settle, they resume their daily activities, kids going to school, Joohyun being a now Wife, Mother and business owner. Fourth had a successful opening and is now in full operation, Yonghwa also found a suitable office building downtown San Francisco with the help of Buddy and Alex. Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Junshin alongside Taeyeon will be staying in the US until the new branch will be in full operation leaving CNBE in the hands of the directors and will just be flying back and forth from time to time.

 

“I don’t think I can go to the restaurant today” Joohyuns voice muffled as she lie flat on her stomach and is still in her pajamas under the comforter. Yonghwa was getting Ysa ready while preparing the older kids breakfast.

 

“Hon you have to get up, your depression over Ia leaving is no longer healthy. Would you like her to see you like this? And knowing Ia I bet she’d cancel her studies abroad just not to see you this way. You have no appetite and is always under the weather. If you continue to be like this I’ll send you to a psychiatrist!” as he lectured her with apron on.

 

“It’s not like I want to be like this? I can’t help but cry at the thought of her leaving! Did you see her room? It’s starting to get tidy! I hate tidy rooms!”

 

Yonghwa shook his head,sat at the side of the bed and rub her back, he can tell that she’s crying again just by looking at the movement of her shoulder. She peaked through the covers and looked at him

 

“do you hate me because I’m like this?”

 

“Where did that come from? I don’t hate you and will never will. Come on, get up and have breakfast with us, I have a 10 AM meeting so I gotta get ready myself okay? I’ll go down first and make sure Ia and Maki don’t kill each other before going to school”

 

The 3 sat silently as they watch Joohyun devour a tub of vanilla ice cream for breakfast. Even Ysabelle who was busy picking out the marshmallows on her cereal bowl began to look back and forth from her dad to her mom. Ia and Maki looked at Joohyun in deep thought both with hands under their chin and the other drumming their fingers on the table. Yonghwa can’t help but chuckle at the two, they can be born as twins. Ia leaned closer to Maki and whispered something and the other nodded his head then look at Joohyun again suspiciously.

 

“Excuse me for a bit” as Ia stood up and ran upstairs after a few seconds ran back down with a thing on hand and places it on the table

 

“Pee”

 

Joohyun looked at the box and raised an eyebrow, Yonghwa not knowing what it was took it and read

 

“Whoah”

 

“I saw this in the cabinet box and I think this is the best time to check, go we have a few minutes before we leave for school, you looking like this and acting like that is so not normal mom it has to be something out of the usual” as Ia pointed out

 

“Why this all of a sudden?” as Seohyun pointed out at the box Yonghwa was holding

 

“Because your weird that’s why! One minute your superwoman and the other you look like a teenager who just got heartbroken on Valentine’s Day watching reruns! You should see yourself now!” Maki explained

 

“I’m being like this because of your sister and not because I’m pregnant!”

 

“Wanna bet?” Ia went out and came back with a dozen empty tub of 1 galloon of Vanilla Ice cream. She placed it on the table in front of Seohyun

 

“Okay then explain this?! What you’re depressed because of me leaving? Mom just say the word and I’ll cancel everything, I don’t want you to get sick because of eating ice cream 3 times a day. These” Ia pointing at the tubs “are just for this week! Just do as we say, it’s not like we’re asking you for world peace! Just pee on that thing and get this over and done with!” as Ia grab the box form Yonghwas hand and placed it in Seohyuns hand instead.

 

She stood up with the box on hand and frowning at everyone on the table except for Ysa who’ she kissed the crown of her head.

 

“Mommy is having babies!” Ysa squeeled

 

She knows very well that she’s not pregnant, she just checked last week twice and both pregnancy test came out negative. She walked directly to the common bathroom near the living room while everyone hovered outside the door

 

“Open the door when you’re done ma”

 

“Ma it’s past 2 minutes open the door”

 

“Seohyun did you pee already?”

 

She annoyingly opened the door

 

“Can’t you guys wait? It’s not like I can summon my pee! “OH PEE COME FORTH!” not like I can do that! I’ll sit on the toilet with this door open!”

 

Thus really leaving the door open and began to remove her pants making the three back off and close the door instead

 

“5 bucks says she’s pregnant” Maki taking out a 5 dollar bill from his pocket

 

Ia smiled taking out $5 out of her pocket as well “I’m in”

 

Yonghwa then took out $5 from his wallet “I say she’s not”

 

“So it’s two against one huh?” Maki answered while Joohyun shouted from the bathroom

 

“You’re making a bet on me!!? That’s 2 to 2!!!!”

 

“What was your wedding vow again? Forever?” Maki then looked at the close door then back to Yonghwa then tapped his shoulder “Goodluck!”

 

“I HEARD THAT!” another shout coming from the inside

 

To which the 3 outside the door burst into fits of laughter. Once they heard the toilet flush they step back and waited for Joohyun to open the door and once she did, they stood frozen to their spot as Joohyun breaks into a wide smile

 

“PAY UP KIDDOS!” and showed the PT stick with one line on it

 

~~~~~~

 

“Hello?”

 

“Mom! What time does Halmoni and Harabojis plane arrives?”

 

“said ETA should be 3:15PM are you picking them up?”

 

“Yup! Appa stuck in the PTA meeting, their talking about the annual bonfire so I’ll be the one to swing by to the airport”

 

“Okay drive carefully”

 

 

“Hello”

 

“Hey Hon! I love you!”

 

“I love you too!! Ok you’re weird… wats up?” Joohyun can hear Yonghwa’s uneven breathing meaning there is something UP

 

“I got a bit of a problem….”

 

“What? how bit is this problem?”

 

“more than the usual bit”

 

“Okay what is that bit?”

 

“Sarang Bit!”

 

“Yonghwa spill it!”

 

“OkayIkindavolunteeredtohosttheannualbonfireforthisyearsincemysonisthequarterbackandasktheteamtocomeoverfortheparty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter