Hummer Bummer Indeed!

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

“Seohyunssi, please wake up we are here” Yoona tap her shoulder lightly

Seohyun jolted awake. “ Where are we?”

“We are here in Cheongdam-dong”

“Cheongdam-dong? Is this near my school?” she asked while looking outside the only place she knows is Gangnam form Psys song. When she stepped out of the car  

“Woah! Isn’t this too large for me? I mean even If I’m sharing it with a bunch of people?”

“It is, it is still within the Gangnam District”  Seohyun being her funny self imagines dancing Psys’ Gangnam Style then reverting her attention back to Yoona.

“And again your choosen mode of transportation isn’t really ideal if you know what I mean and plays a big role of why we choose this place” Yoona looks at Seohyun apologetically.

“Okay Yoonassi don’t worry I understand Lets go up”

During the elevator ride, Yoona explained the division of payment and bills that need to be settled come tomorrow. She also showed her the papers that need signing. Seohyun then found out that she will only be sharing the villa with one more person. She sigh a breath of relief, atleast she will only need to get along with one person and she won’t have to speak much given that she have very limited Korean vocabulary. Yoona also mentioned that the other occupant barely stays at home and if the person does only stays inside the room. The other occupants who used to live in that apartment left and went on to live with their respective families who are now situated in Seoul only leaving that one person behind whose family is in Busan. She just nods and tries to take in all information handed to her.

When they entered the apartment, it was quite simple. Seohyun thought that she will be living with a similar simple girl like her. The apartment does have the necessities but lack life. She now starts to imagine the girl she’ll be living with and praying that hopefully they can be friends. She would love to be friends with her. What caught Seohyuns attention were the shoes that’s neatly lined up at the doors entrance, they were all sneakers and rubbershoes and well mens shoes. She pouted thinking this is weird. Am I staying together with a couple? I thought I am only living with just one person. She then her nosy radar and began to look more keenly around her. At the corner she saw a basketball ball, a guitar lying on the sofa and a few shirts hanging at the very end of the living room.

“Seohyunssi, let me check if your housemate is in”

“Sure go ahead” while Seohyun continued to look around being oblivious to Yoonas knocking on the first door to the left just beside the main entrance.

Curiosity got the best of her and snooped around the clothes that were hanging only to be surprised to find boxers of different Simpson designs and branded briefs. hangs open when a man’s voice suddenly came from behind her

“I’m sorry about that, I didn’t know you’ll be arriving today” while taking all his belongings hanging from the rack

Seohyuns eyes were as big as a saucer, mouth open while nodding to acknowledge the sudden presence of the person who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter