MOM!!!

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Seohyun wokeup hearing feet shuffling and noises outside her door. Another day she though, she refuses to open her eyes wondering why in the world does her head hurt so badly. She turned to her side at the same time her door flew open

“Mom! Wake up!Get up already or you’ll miss your flight!”

She groaned thinking what flight? To where? Her daughter Ia then again let out another “MOM I mean it!” Suddenly opening her eyes wide enough to take in whats happening “ Oh my God what time is it?!” looking frantic at her 15 yr old daughter.

“It’s 9:30 already! You have a flight to catch at 12 noon! The plane won’t be waiting for you you know!”

“ok I’m up..my head hurst so bad” Seohyun groaning while massaging her head.

“If you, aunt Tifanny and aunt Jessica didn’t drink to oblivion last night you wouldn’t be nursing a hangover today” Then she remembered, last night her two bestriends and business partners threw her a bon voyage party which only consist of drinks named after men whom in her life is sure never to forget especially that Mr. Jack Daniels, the mr. Cuervo was a little much nicer she thought. Heading straight to her bathroom she can still hear her daughter ordering people around. She looked in the mirror smiling to herself, her baby girl is all grown up and can now take over the household. It made her want this trip more. After showering and dressing up, she sat on her boudoir while combing her hair making last note of important documents she needs to bring, passport, tickets, bank books when suddenly her 13 year old son Maki came in.

“Hey mom you ready?”

Seohyun straightened her back and turn to see her son “ Yeah, I guess I am, I mean I can’t turn back now right?” suddenly laughing to waver off the sudden sadness she feels. “You listen to your sister ok? And I mean it when I say listen to her because if not I will fly back from Korea just to give you a beating!”

“Don’t worry I will, you just have fun and enjoy yourself, you’ve waited for this so make the most out of it”

Seohyun felt a lump on , how can she leave her babies she thought, tears were already forming at the side of her eyes when her son spoke while standing up heading for the door

“Ok seal those damns coz I ain’t gonna be responsible for the broken waterworks around here. Don’t be overly dramatic mom it’s as if your leaving babies behind were like grown up now we can handle things around here and besides grandma’s here so chill will ya?”

Seohyun laugh suddenly proud of how she raised her 2 kids “Yes sir!”

Before Maki closed the door he said “ Ok hear this I’m not being dramatic or anything and don’t tease me after this ok I swear mom you won’t be hearing this from me again.. I love you ok always have always will I’m thankful you’re my mom..there I said it” abruptly turning around and closing the door.

That did it all hell broke loose as the key to the waterworks suddenly turned itself, Seohyun was frantically crying her yes out questioning if this is a good idea after all, it seemed like a good idea not until a few minutes ago.  That was how Ia found her

“Mom!! Your not doing this now are you?” hugging her mother tightly as if her life depends on it. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter