Hummer Bummer??

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                         Chapter 2

 

Everyone was ushered to the van by Seohyuns mom who will be taking her to the airport, amidst the running to and from, sliding, opening and closing of doors they were out of the house by 10:45 AM and thank God for Seohyuns moms kick driving, is now sprinting at the San Francisco airport by 11 AM. There were barely tears while saying goodbye to Seo, it’s not like she will be gone forever, she will be returning every now and then because of their business and the kids. Everyone was happy for her this is what she wanted a long time ago. She bid her goodbye to everyone giving last minute instructions to the kids and her mom and two best friends

“Ia make sure your brother finishes all his school work”

“Maki listen to your grandma and sister! Don’t pester her and make sure the doors are lock everytime you guys go out and at night before going to bed”

“Mom don’t forget to drink your vitamins and make sure these two kids go to school, doesn’t stay up at night and doesn’t go anywhere” which earned her a few eye rolls

“Tiffany make sure to check on them every day and I mean every day”

“Jess, don’t forget to round out all employees before and after the store closes I don’t know how you’ll do it just do it, our inventories are done every fortnight” as to which everyone just replied “yeah” “yeah”Yes I will” and “Just leave will you?” the last remark coming from who else but Jessica.

“Ok one last hug everyone!” Which Seohyun tried to grab everyone all at once earning her another set of groans before turning to leave.

 

While waiting for her plane to take off  she was listening to music, she smiled while looking out telling herself, this is it Joohyun Seo this is what you wanted, work hard and give it your best shot. She always wanted to study abroad and having a Korean blood she choose Korea to study and to rediscover her family’s heritage. She always jokes about taking her masters in SNU little does she know everyone dear to her has been planning to make her do so. They know her struggles and sacrifices and this is what she deserves. Little does she know, Tiffany submitted her application to SNU on her behalf. They weren’t really thinking much about it let alone expect to hear something back but to their surprise SNU replied with the requirements and a handful of instructions regarding the online exams. Seohyun was beyond shock when they told her of what they did, she didn’t know what to do, can she pull off enough points to make her enter that prestigious university? Even if she passed how could she even leave her kids behind? After much talk and planning and discussing and endless convincing from the kids, she agreed. Long story short she took the exam passed it and now she is on her way.

 

She had contacted a known real estate agent for her housing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter