Welcome to my world

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                         Chapter 12

 

Seohyun woke up still feeling dizzy only to be surprised with Yonghwa’s presence inside her room. He was sleeping on the chair right beside her.

 

How long has he been here and what time is it, she thought.

 

She glanced at her phone and saw it’s almost 8 in the evening. She sat up and move to the edge of the bend, scooting forward and began look at him closely closely. She smiled, perfect notes with long eye lashes.

 

He looked awfully good. Too good to be true. She sigh

 

Yonghwa stirred from the discomfort and started to open his eyes only to be met by Joohyuns' eyes. She was baffled and almost jumped on the other side of the bed. 

 

He chuckled  “Are you feeling better? You have to eat before drinking your meds” he sat up while massaging his neck

 

“Yeah much better still stings but nothing to complain about. Have you had dinner? Are there people still outside?” she asked suddenly feeling shy at the same time doing a mental slap 'the heck Joohyun?!'

 

“You mean my label mates? No, they left earlier.”

 

“Okay well let’s go to the kitchen I’ll cook something” she said while standing up

 

“No you’re staying in bed”

 

“Yonghwa I only injured my left arm, I’m not sick nor paralyzed so let’s go” as she gestured her hands towards himt o follow her

 

"You're one stubborn woman" he crossed his arms while looking at her

 

"Palli!!!" she shouted as she oopened the door

 

The two then headed out to the kitchen. Yonghwa began to strategically placed the groceries that were left earlier in the cupboards while Joohyun was cooking dinner. IT was a sight to behold. They comfortably moved around their kitchen like old couples do. During dinner she mentioned the cupcakes that she was planning to bake and take to the kids. He knew it will be very difficult for her to move around and so he offered to help to which she agreed. After dinner she instructed him on what to do. Yonghwa was so proud to see his very first baked cupcake that he posted it on his sns account. 

"How are you going to bring these tomorrow?" he asked her as he tries to get a good picture of the baked goodies.

 

"I'll just put them in the box that I bought" 

 

"Can you drive yourself?" he eyed her

 

"Gosh of course! this is just merely a scratch!" she answered while tapping the bandaged arm

 

"first scratch I see with more than 10 stitches, if that's  just a scratch I wouldn't like to see what a wounded person looks like" he smirked but continued "tell you what, I don't have anything going on tomorrow, why don't I just drive you?" 

 

She looked at him with brows creased trying to weight the pros and cons of the up coming event but her heart got the best of her

 

"Wouldn't that be dangerous?"

 

"No, we are just bringing cupcakes to a bunch of kids and beside it's not like we're doing anything wrong, c'mon Joohyun I'm just merely trying to help you"

 

She took a deep breath "Okay" she thought to herself Que Sera Sera

 

The next day, they used Yonghwa’s car to get to the library. There are not much people around and they used the back door. He carried the boxes of cupcake while she walks in front of him. She greeted the head librarian and was surprised with whom she brought with her. The kids were so excited when they saw Yonghwa. Not because of him but the colorful cupcakes. Everyone enjoyed the cupcakes and Joohyun asked the kids to thank Yonghwa ajussi because he was the one who baked the cupcakes! The kids bowed and in return sang a song for him. He also read to the kids with Joohyun using different voices for the characters as well. The kids had so much fun including them.

 

After the library trip she asked Yonghwa to swing by the circuit because she has to drop off her ripped jumpsuit to have it fixed. It was his first time seeing a circuit up close and almost without people.

 

“Hyo!” Seohyun shouted when she saw Hyoyeon. Hyo waved and was taken aback to see who was with her. Hyo hugged her and bowed to Yonghwa

 

“That was crazy yesterday, how are you feeling?” Hyo asked asking about her physical and emotional health

 

“Har har I’m feeling ok! I just dropped by to give this to Misun immo she said she could have this fixed. Is Eunhyuk here? Oh wait Hyo this is Yonghwa, Yonghwa this is my good friend Hyoyeon

 

 “Hello, do you also race?” asked Yonghwa

 

“No but my boyfriend does” Hyo smiled in reply.

 

“Is Seohyun popular with the boys here? I bet there’s many here” Yonghwa playfully asked

 

“Yes in fact there are a lot given that she is the only single female racer she gets the most attention. No one can deny she is pretty as well. A hardcore kick arse beautiful female right here! So just make your move before someone else does.” Teased Hyo

 

“Yah! And I thought you’re my friend!” spat Joohyun

 

“Come on everyone’s in the circuit the guys would want to see you they were all so worried even after you walked out of here looking like nothing happened!”

 

Yonghwa was in awe when he saw the race track, it was wide and clear you can’t even see a stone in sight. Joohyun showed him her car which was always parked at the circuit. Yonghwa was speechless, he was seeing a different Seohyun again. The confident, independent woman that she is, ready to kick some racer’s . Her eyes glowed while showing him Mr. Schu. While they were looking at her car, other racers began to drop by checking on her but was intimidated when they saw who she was with. Yonghwa particularly stood close and touched her more than usual. She may be oblivious to this but not the other guys, they know, they are men too after all.

 

“Would you like to take him for a spin?” Asked Hyo

 

“Yeah that’s a great idea!” answered Joohyun with her million dollar watt smile

 

“Uhm no because your lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter