It's a HER!

One of a Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         Chapter 4

                                                                          

After he helped Seohyun put all her things inside her room, he excused himself and went to his room, he was dead tired. He was trying to come up with a song for the last week but nothing seems to be getting in his head. He tried to get inspiration from going out, hanging out with friends, watching dramas but nothing seems to work. Looking back he felt he just slacked and did nothing where in fact he did those to be able to create something.

Yesterday while the whole band were in FNC Jonghyun nonchalantly said

“Hyung, don’t push yourself to much, the more pressure you put on yourself the more you won’t be able to come up with anything”

Yonghwa just looked at him, he knows Jonghyuns right but he just can’t admit it to himself that after a week not even a tune nor a first line came up on his head. “Am I loosing it he thought”

While they were discussing their upcoming events, Minhyuk asked him

 “Hyung I heard that you will be sharing the villa instead of moving is that a good idea at all?”

Jungshin then added “Yeah, I mean you will be living with someone else let alone a complete stanger do you even think about security?”

Yonghwa now standing and looking out of the window answered “I’ve thought about it but it’s the best arrangement for now. FNC trust the realtors, they were the one who found this villa for us in the first place. They know the condition and I don’t think they’ll allow a psychopath to live with me”

Jonghyun suddenly blurted out without looking at anybody but his phone, with a tone so dead you’d get goosebumps “Yeah he’ll be driving the psychopath mad and will make that person question his ulterior motive..Psychopath VS Yonghwa Hyung.. Psycopath FAILED!”

The two maknaes laughed so hard not sure if it’s the comment or the nonchalant way of how Jonghyun stab at Yonghwa. Knowing how Yonghwa lives after all these years, they know when not to piss him, they know when he wants to joke around they just basically know him especially not the Leader Yonghwa but just Yonghwa hyung.

 

While the 4 were goofing around the door of the practice room then burst open and the head of the manager inched in.

“Yonghwa we heard from the realtor that they found you a housemate. May not be what you have in mind. A foreign student that will be taking up her masters in SNU.”

“HER?” the 4 replying all together

“Yes,HER don’t get any ideas we’ve checked her background, I doubt you will need to worry about her fangirling about you. I don’t even think she knows you guys. She will be arriving within this week so clean up okay?”

“okay” was the only reply Yonghwa can think of. Well it is still better than nothing. He just hopes to have an amiable relationship with whoever he will be living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter