45

Manage My Love

 

“I think you’d better stop being a cleaner or you’ll die of pain.” He wore back his shirt and it was silent…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I didn’t know you cared for me.” He said softly, but it was audible to me. I just slide under the covers pretending to not hear what he just said. The last thing in my mind before I fell asleep was Jaejoong smiling at me…

 

End of Soo-Yun’s POV

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I was sitting in the dark red room. It was the room which I wash pictures. In front of me was my box of pictures, pictures of Soo-Yun. I have been looking through these pictures again and again these few days, not forgetting about her. I wasn’t able to concentrate on my work and I can’t sleep for the past few days.

 

The pictures were the only source of comfort for me so that I can keep in the longing feeling I have for Soo-Yun. Seeing her smile was the only encouragement I need. She can say something that other members said and I felt better when she said it.

 

I heard a knock on my door and turned around. It was Yoochun. He came to me and squat in front of me. “Jae, you have to be strong. I know Soo-Yun must have her reason for doing this. She won’t want to see you like this. Stay strong, stand on stage and let her see the best of you. Make her proud of you.” Yoochun placed his hand on my shoulder.

 

“Thank you Yoochun.” I gave him a warm hug and he pat my back. He stood up and left the room. I packed back the pictures and hugged the box. I headed back to my room and slide the box back where it belonged, under my bed.

 

I wanted to walk to the kitchen but I stopped in front of a door. Soo-Yun’s bedroom. I opened the door to find everything still in place. She still had a few clothes left in our dorm. I lay on her bed to find her scent still there. This room is filled with her scent. I hope it will stay here forever.

 

I decided to head back to my work room and start work. I looked at the red laptop on my table. It was the one Soo-Yun bought for me. It was the first thing she got for me in Japan. I couldn’t bear to use it when I was back in Korea. I then hear thunder when I touched the surface of the laptop. Is Soo-Yun doing fine coping with the rain? Is she alone? The raining incident came back to my mind. I hope she’s doing fine. How I wish I was by her side to help her overcome the rain and her fear. Everything I saw could Link to Soo-Yun. Am I really able to stay strong without her by my side?

 

End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

Jinki’s POV

 

I woke up in the middle of the night to find the sky filled with rain clouds. It seems like it’s going to rain soon. I went round the house to check if the windows were closed so the rain won’t come splattering in, causing a flood.

 

As I was about to open the double doors, I heard a screaming coming from inside. I pushed opened the door to See Soo-yun covering herself from head to toe, scrunching into a ball.

 

I walked to her side to find her shivering. I placed on hand above the covers and she jerked, but not letting go of the covers. Her body was facing my side of the bed, so I went to my side and went under the covers. I lifted the covers to find tears staining her eyes. “Soo-Yun! Soo-Yun! are you alright?” I shook her lightly, but my voice filled with worry.

 

She remained silent, but her body still shaking violently. I wanted to ask Omma up for help but it’s in the middle of the night and she probably asleep, so I can’t. I wanted to hug her to give her comfort, but she pulled away. I know she doesn’t like me, but I’m just trying to help. Suddenly, there was another flash of lighting followed by a loud boom of thunder. She screamed and buried her face in my chest with her hands around my waist.

 

I got a shock, but I could only try to comfort her. I wasn’t really good with girls from young, especially when they’re crying. I her hair lightly like how they show in TV serials. Her sobbing became softer and it came to a stop. When I looked at her again, I realized that she’s already fast asleep. I pulled the comforters so that it covers her body and keep her warm.

 

I felt uncomfortable at first as I wasn’t used to it. However, I was so tired that the position didn’t affect me and I fell asleep.

 

End of Jinki’s POV

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

I woke up the next day finding myself very close to Jinki. I realized that my hands were round his waist while his hands were round mine. I was able to break free and used my pillow as a replacement. I went to take a long shower and tried to recall what happened. Since it was the past, I decided to just brush it aside.

 

However, this all reminded me of Jaejoong. The last time this happened, he was the one comforting me and now, it’s another guy. The feeling was so different. How I wish Jaejoong was there then. However, I never remember anything when my panic attack relapses.

 

I got to the kitchen and prepared breakfast and set it on the table. I was sitting on the chair as usual, sipping my milk. He came down not long after with a smile on his face. Why is he so happy? He’s insane. I ignored it and continued drinking my milk.

 

He just sat down and ate his breakfast quietly. It was quiet awkward. However, there was something different today. He was eating and looking at me. The last time I ate with him, he was looking everywhere but me. When he notice I caught him looking at me, he would turn his head away in an obvious way that it’s obvious what he was doing. His face would turn a light shade of red and he ate faster and faster.

 

“Are you trying to choke yourself to death?” I asked seeing him stuff so much rice in his mouth. He kept on eating and ran out of the house. I think he’s really going insane. I hope he just don’t get lost again, or I’ll have to look for him again. He’s so careless. He should really just stop being a cleaner.

 

Omma walked down the steps and I helped her take her rice. “How come you aren’t eating?” She asked me as she saw me sitting there still drinking my milk.

 

“I can’t take breakfast. I’ll feel uncomfortable.” She just nodded and started eating.

 

“Omma.” She looked up giving me a questioning look.

 

“Jinki should stop being a cleaner. He’s like sticking so many medical plasters on his body and he seems to be in pain by just exerting more force.” Her eyes widen and she stood up, rushing to the living room. I got a shock at first, but I followed her. She was talking on the phone.

 

She then returned to the table and started eating again. When she was done, I went to wash the dishes and when I was done, I heard the door bell ring. I walked out of the kitchen and saw Jinki walking to the couch. Why was he home so early? It’s barely 10am.

 

I touched my pocket and realized I left my phone upstairs, so I went up to look for it. When I finally found it, I turned around to find him standing behind me. I jumped, “Are you trying to scare me to death?” I asked. He shrugged and pulled my hand and placed a box on my hand.

 

The box looks familiar, but I don’t know where had I seen it from. The box was not small It was A5 size and it was quite thick. I opened it to find Chocolate. I looked up and he was already gone. I saw the door connecting to his individual room opened so I walked there wanting to thank him when I saw something I shouldn’t see. He was half .

 

He turned round and saw me. I bow down immediately. “Sorry.” I then ran back to my own room. I could feel my whole face blushing. That was embarrassing. I opened my door and went to the kitchen and place the chocolates in the refrigerator. 

 

When I turned around, he was behind me again. I swear he wants to kill me by scaring me countless of times. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I think he has severe brain damage as he could not stop smiling at me. I am quite traumatized. He’s getting weirder and weirder day by day

 

Omma then said she was leaving and hope we will spend our time together. We stood at the door waving her goodbye. When her car was out of sight, we closed the door and heaved a sigh of relief. At least we no longer have to stay together.  I slumped down on the sofa and yawning. I was tired for some reason. When Jinki was about to sit down, the door bell rang again. Butler Kim opened the door revealing a blond haired boy. “HYUNG!” He exclaimed and hugged the standing Jinki. I looked at him from head to toe. He looked pretty and very skinny. He jumped up and down till Jinki pulled him away. He was grinning from head to toe. “Why are you calling me hyung when you’re younger?” He shrugged, turned around and saw me.

 

“Who’s that? Your wife? I heard from Uncle you got married.” He was looking at me and I smiled softly and nodded at him. He nodded back and he looked very lost. I could only laugh at his innocence. He looked at me surprised.

 

“Hyung. She’s pretty.” I stopped laughing and looked at him.

 

“Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Lee Hongki. Jinki’s cousin.” He extended his hand and I took it. He smiled at me again and I let go. He was like a kid.

 

“Why are you here in the first place.” Butler Kim came in with him hand full of luggages. It seems like that answered the question. “I’m staying with you. Uncle asked me to.” He shrugged and sat down.

 

“I’ll bring you to your room. Don’t wander around.” Jinki warned and Hongki followed. I was walking behind them so I will know which room belongs to Hongki. It was 3 rooms away from me. I memorized it and wanted to go to my room when I felt someone grab my arm. Before I was able to look, he pulled me in and I saw Hongki. “Noona Let’s bond.” He said with his smile. It seems like he’s a happy kid. That smile hasn’t fade off since he stepped in. Even if it did, he got it back immediately.

 

“Bond?” I asked since I didn’t think of it.

 

“Yes bond. Since I don’t know you well and I’m staying with you, we should bond so we won’t be awkward.” He said. He is really a happy kid.

 

The 3 of us sat in his room bonding for about an hour before the chef came asking if I was making lunch. I shook my head and he asked what dishes do we want. The 3 of us gave our orders and he went down to prepare.

 

Hongki then wanted to unpack so I headed back to my room. When I sat down wanting to read my book, the door connecting to the shared bedroom pushed open and I saw Jinki. “Are we sharing room again? Hongki seemed like he’s up to something.” He said.

 

“I don’t know.” I shrugged. I don’t mind sharing with him as long as he doesn’t touch me. However, I also wanted my own space. So I decided to let him decide.

 

“I think we should share for the mean time in case he’s really up to something.” I nodded and he closed the door softly behind him. I placed my book down and picked up my notebook. I turned it on and started to play some song. I closed my eyes and allow the music to get into me. Suddenly, a familiar tune rang and the voice started to sing. I was the song between Jaejoong and I. I opened my eyes and I could feel tears flowing down my cheeks. I realized a week and a few days passed and I hadn’t seen Jaejoong. I wonder how he was doing.

 

It started to get into me and I started crying. Tears flowed down uncontrollably. I couldn’t stop it. Suddenly, the door burst open…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who could it be?

Soo-Yun really misses Jaejoong but she doesn’t really show

She will show more in the future as she may not have felt it yet.

Anticipate.

Comments please.