23

Manage My Love

 

Haemin’s POV

 

When he was done, he looked into my eyes and I could not get enough of it…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He seems to be inching closer and closer each second, but the knock on the door made him stop and blush. He then went to open the door for the person who knock which was Donghae. “What took you so long to open the door?” Donghae pouted a little and placed his hands on his hips.

 

“Mianhae” Eunhyuk was looking down, not meeting anyone’s glance. I hurried out of the room trying to not make the situation more awkward. I then decided to leave the boys dorm since it was awkward and I need time to get my head away from that incident.

 

I felt my heart stop when he was moving closer to me. I shook my head and pat my face when I was on the bus. I didn’t know why I was talking the bus when I could just walk. I never really take the bus as I didn’t really like it. Suddenly my phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo, Unni?”

 

“Yes, I am going for the meeting with the boys tomorrow.”

 

“Ok. Ok I will see you there.” And I hung up. I was then at my house. I opened the door to our apartment. It was dark and silent. It seems that Yoora will not be back again. I sighed and dragged myself to my room and wasted my night ahead in my room.

 

The next day, we had a meeting with all the stars to discuss about the upcoming SM town concert. I was talking to Donghae when I heard a girl’s voice calling out. “Hae! Hae!” Donghae then turned around.

 

“Bwo, Bwo? Who’s calling me?” He looked around the room frantically. Suddenly, my elder sister Taeyeon approached me.

 

“Unni!” I exclaimed and went up to hug her.

 

“Since when were you Hae?” Pouted Donghae. He crossed his arms and looked like a kid.

 

Unni reached her hands out and self introduced. “Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Haemin’s elder sister, Taeyeon.” Donghae’s face hung a priceless expression. He reached his hands out and shook Unnie’s hand. Suddenly, someone shouted Unnie’s name from the back, and she left us to do her own things.

 

“When was she your sister?” Donghae asked eyes not leaving her.

 

“Since I was born. Duh.”

 

“How many relatives or family members of yours are from SM?”

 

“2” I then dragged Donghae back to the auditorium where the meeting is held. I was sitting beside the maknae, Kyuhyun. Since Super Junior is a big group, we occupied a whole row and 3 seats on the other row. Sitting beside me was Unni so we talked till the meeting started.

 

Before we bid each other farewell, she said. “Ask Omma and Appa for me. Say I am doing fine and will visit them as soon as I can.” And she boarded the bus after that. When I boarded our bus, it was totally silent. I sat at my seat and the driver drove off. “Is Taeyeon really your Unni?” Kangin asked from behind me which gave me a shock.

 

“Yes. She’s my blood related Sister.” Kangin then became silent and I resumed with my day dreaming. When we reached the dorm, I immediately went back to my room and pulled out my laptop hoping Yoora or Soo-Yun to be online. Seeing that none of them were, I slumped down on the bed and thought of what to do. I decided to go to this website that Yoora told me about. It was a website where you are able to measure the intensity of love both parties will receive and how compatible they are. I typed my name and Eunhyuk’s name. The results were 100%. I was shocked.

 

“You should really date Eunhyuk” Someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw Donghae.

 

“When were you in here? I don’t recall letting you in.”

 

“You didn’t close the door. The whole world was able to see what you were doing” He smirked a little and closed the door behind him and proceed to sit on my bed.

 

“I ask you a question and answer me truthfully. Ok?” Donghae asked and his eyes soften. I nodded since I didn’t know what he was going to ask me.

 

“Do you like Eunhyuk?” I was stunned by the question. Was it that obvious that I was in love with him? I stayed in shock mode for some time. Donghae then waved his hands in front of my face which brought me back to reality. I looked at him and walked out of my room ignoring his calls. I then bumped into Leeteuk in the hallway. He grabbed on my wrist and dragged me into his room. I struggled to break free but failed since he was stronger.

 

We settled on his bed and our intense conversation started. “Do You like Eunhyuk?” He asked. In my head my sub conscious mind was screaming. Not another one.

 

“What?”

 

“Do You like Eunhyuk?” I was then unable to answer his question. Should I tell him, he seems reliable but I know that dating an artist is not easy.

 

“I know you like Eunhyuk.” Leeteuk then sighed. He walked to the window in his room and looked out.

 

“Even though I don’t know what the consequences of dating a member is, but if you are going to confess to Eunhyuk and start a relationship, I would support you.” He turned around and smiled. I was fiddling with my fingers when he told me. I looked up at him and tears started streaming down my cheeks.

 

I ran towards Leeteuk Oppa and hugged him. “ Thank you Oppa. Thank you so much.” I started crying as I was so touched by Oppa. Suddenly, the door opened with a jumping Donghae.

 

“I will support you too. I will support you too.” He exclaimed. I turned around in shock.

 

“Donghae! Do you know it’s rude to eavesdrop?” Leeteuk exclaimed. Donghae looked down and played with his fingers like a child who is guilty when they do something wrong.  I smiled and walked to Donghae and ruffle his hair.

 

“Don’t do it next time ok, Hae?” I said smiling. He looked up grinning and nodded his head. I ruffled his hair again. I wanted to leave when I felt a pair of hands pulling my wrist.

 

“I have an idea of what to do.” Donghae grinned. I gave him a questioning look and closed the door behind me as the 3 of us sat of Leeteuk Oppa’s bed…

 

----------------------------------------

We walked out of Leeteuk Oppa’s room and headed to the 13th floor. Leeteuk then briefed the members about tomorrow. After briefing them, I went into my room and grabbed my bag. Since no one was left in the living room other then Eunhyuk, Donghae and Leeteuk, our plan thus officially starts.

 

I pulled Donghae to the door. While doing so, I caught a glimpse of Eunhyuk. He stopped what he was doing and looked at our direction. I smiled a little to myself seeing the plan slowly falling into place. I then whispered something into Donghae’s ears and gave him a peck on the cheek and hugged him before leaving the dorm.

 

Upon reaching the lift lobby, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a call from Leeteuk Oppa. I smiled to myself before picking up his call.

 

“Yoboseyo. Haemin Speaking.”

 

“He likes you. I am 100% sure of it.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes. His eyes can’t leave you starting from the second you held onto Donghae’s hand. His stares looked like he was burning Donghae into pieces.”

 

“OK. Our plan will then continue for the next few days?”

 

“Yup. Make him jealous and it will all work out fine.”

 

“Thank you so much Oppa. I owe you and Donghae Oppa one.”

 

“Sure. See ya tomorrow.”

 

“See ya.” I hung up my phone and could not stop grinning to myself. I was so happy. He likes me back. I practically hopped back to my dorm. I can’t wait to share the good news with someone. However, when I opened the door to my dorm, it was black. Suddenly, that sense of happiness and joy vanished all I felt was that sense of loneliness again. I then got enveloped by darkness as I enter the dorm.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

I headed to the boys dorm in a smile. I did not want them to know how lonely I have been feeling these days. However, whenever I am with them, I could not feel happier as I was surround by such adorable boys. When I opened the door, I saw all the boys in the dorm of the 12th floor.

 

“Why are so many of you here?” I asked.

 

“Teukie Hyung asked us to stay here. He said he has something important to say to Hae and Hyukkie. Hyung ask you to go over once you are here.” Sungmin explained. I nodded my head and headed upstairs. Upon opening the door, I saw the 3 of them turning to look at me. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I opened and saw that it was a message from Leeteuk. I gave him a puzzled face and I opened the message.

 

“Later Hae will pull you to his room and you call me. Don’t close the room door.  I will pretend you are someone else and I will ask Hyuk to lend me something from his room. The both of you…. Araso?” I nodded my head and walked towards them. Donghae then came up and gave me a hug. I hug him back affectionally. I inhaled his scent and closed my eyes. I was afraid that my eyes would then betray my soul to Eunhyuk.

 

After sometime, we released from the hug. Donghae then went to sit beside Eunhyuk who was looking down at the floor, unable to meet anyone’s gaze. Suddenly, Donghae tugged my wrist causing me to get a shock. Eunhyuk then looked up. I notice a tinge of redness in his eyes. Donghae dragged me into his room without closing his door.

 

“Did Leeteuk tell you about our plan?” I nodded my head.

 

“Good then let’s proceed” I then pulled out my phone and called Leeteuk. It rang for sometime before he picked it up.

 

“Yoboseyo, Hyung? Annyeong. How are you doing? Glasses? … Oh right.” Leeteuk then shouted off the phone to somewhere behind him which I presume is where Eunhyuk was since I was able to hear their conversation.

 

“Hyukkie, could you lend me your white rimmed sunglasses?” Leeteuk shouted.

 

“Sure.” Eunhyuk’s voice was a little faint and hoarse. It was then time to proceed on with our plans. I hung up and Donghae immediately pulled me close to him by the waist. I then heard footsteps echoing down the empty halls. Our faces then inched closer. It was so close that even one small movement would cause a touch on the lips.

 

Suddenly, the footsteps stopped. I diverted my eyes to the door and saw Eunhyuk staring at us in this awkward position. I then slightly pushed Donghae away before turning to look  away…

 

End of Haemin’s POV

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Haemin pushed me away and it was then the start of our plans. I pretended that I didn’t know Hyuk was at the door. Haemin then had her back facing the door where Eunhyuk was standing. I then turned around

 

“Hyuk…”

 

“Sorry to disturb you” He then walked away. However, I saw a drop of tear flowing down his eyes. I then realized we have done it overboard.

 

“He left.” I said. Haemin then turned around slowly. Leeteuk entered the room.

 

“I think we have an answer and that is Hyuk really likes you. So have more confidence. Confess to him. Don’t ever wait for him to confess to you as that never happens.” Leeteuk told Haemin causing her to chuckle a little.

 

End of Donghae’s POV

 

Haemin’s POV

 

I am going to confess to Eunhyuk. But where am I going to find the courage to? I shall ask Leeteukie Oppa to help me. I then turned back and walked to Donghae’s room. I then heard the conversation they were holding and it was about Hyuk. I walked closer and stood in front of the door and peeped through the creek of the door.

 

“I think we went too far” Suddenly, I felt someone tap me and I turned around, causing me to get the biggest shock out of my life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments please.