33

Manage My Love

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

When I woke up, I saw Jaejoong’s calm sleeping face in front of me. It reminded me of the times in Japan. I reached out to touch his face. It seems like he was never asleep as he opened his eyes and looked at me.

 

“Good morning.” He said and stretched  while sitting up. I smiled since he was looking at me. I sat up doing the same thing, but he did something unexpected. He place his palm on my cheeks. “You’re beautiful.” He whispered and I blushed madly. Since when was he like that?

 

His expression suddenly turned serious and focused as he moved closer and closer… Suddenly, the door burst open. “Soo-… Omo. Sorry to disturb continue. Continue.” Changmin said as he closed the door slowly.

 

Jaejoong groaned and stood up. He turned around and looked at me. “Let’s make breakfast together.” He extended his hand out to me and I reached out for it slowly. He pulled me up and held me by the waist walking behind me. He does it as if we were always doing this.

 

We brushed our teeth together and washed our face together. He then left for his bedroom to shower. In 20 minutes, I left my room to find Jaejoong already done. “You’re fast for once.” I said while drying my hair. He smiled and went back to what he was doing.

 

I returned to my bedroom to tie my damp hair so that hair would not get into the food when I am cooking. When I reached the kitchen, Jaejoong immediately glared at me. “What?” I said.

 

“Blow dry your hair.” He ordered.

 

“Why?” I went to take the apron but was stopped by him.

 

“So you will not suffer headache when you are old.” He then pushed me back to my room. He seems like my nanny. I dried my hair and head out to help him. In no time, Breakfast was ready. We went to wake the members up. When they gathered at the table, Yoochun spoke up. “the both of you are so sweet.” Jaejoong and I just ignored his comment.

 

 After Breakfast and washing up, I went back to my room and Jaejoong followed. “Tired?” He asked as I lie on my nicely made bed. I could only nod since my shoulders were aching. I wanted to stand up when a piercing pain went through my back causing me to fall back down on bed. I clutched my backbone as the pain was unbearable. Jaejoong approached me. “Are you alright?” He sounded a little flustered.

 

“Get me my pills from my bag.” He ran to get the pills and water. After taking the medication, he sat behind me, supporting me to sit up.

 

“You should see a doctor.”

 

“there’s no need to. It’s an old aliment, I told you.” I insisted.

 

“But, it seems to have gotten worst.”

 

“I will when I know I cannot take it anymore.” He nodded and sat there not moving.

 

“I need to go home to get something.” I sat up and he supported me to the door. He insisted on following me, but I’d rather go alone.

 

On the way back, Omma and Jin-Su Oppa’s words kept replaying in  my mind. It seems like they know something and they don’t want to tell me. I am sure on it. I sighed and looked at the scenery going past. How I wish I was like those normal people with normal lives? I got off the bus and walked home slowly. I saw a familiar car at the parking lot. It was Jinki’s car.

 

I walked faster and saw him pacing around like the other time. I tapped him and he turned around and smiled. “What brings you here so early in the morning?”

 

“I was seeing if I can catch you for breakfast.” He smiled and looked down kicking the pebbles.

 

“breakfast? You should have called. I normally have breakfast before leaving my house.” I explained since I already had breakfast.

 

“I didn’t know that. And I still didn’t get your number.” I looked down again.

 

“Oh right. I am very forgetful. Want to go up for Coffee? Hope it works for half breakfast.” I brought him up to the apartment and as usual, no one was home. I extended my hand. “What?” He asked giving me a blank look.

 

“Phone. So I can give you my number and you don’t have to make wasted trips.” He smiled and pulled out his phone. I keyed in my number, made coffee and went to change before joining him.

 

“I came here twice and it seems like no one’s home all the time.” He looked around.

 

“We may reach home very late at night and leave very early in the morning so that explains.” I said while sipping my coffee. He nodded and stood up.

 

“I need to go now. Want to have dinner anytime soon? Tonight?” he asked as he wore his overcoat.

 

“Not today. Tomorrow night. I’m free tomorrow night.” I said.

 

“Sure. You going back to work? I can drive you.” I nodded and we left together. He dropped me off at the dorm while I waved him goodbye.

 

I ran up to the apartment hoping I was not too late. I opened the door seeing all the boys ready to go. The day few past like always since I had piles of things to do. I was in my room picking up my things when I felt a pair of arms wrapped round my waist. “Beautiful, want to go out for dinner tomorrow?” He asked and I know he is smiling.

 

“What’s with you and beautiful? I’m not free tomorrow.” I practically snapped at him.

 

“You’re beautiful, of course I will call you beautiful. Why aren’t you free tomorrow, We don’t have schedules tomorrow.” He said as he scratched his head.

 

“Stop flattering me and I have plans.” I said as I was about to walk out of my room door.

 

“Ok. I will stop with beautiful. With who? Who do you have plans with?”

 

“Jinki Oppa.”

 

“Oppa? Who is he? Where is he from?”

 

“He’s my father’s business partner’s son. And if you are afraid I will fall for him, I won’t.” I snapped at him again. He is really possessive.

 

“Love is blind you know what makes you so sure? It seems like my girlfriend is really popular with boys.” He hugged my waist again, swinging left and right.

 

“Let go. I am really very tired.” I said nicely and got out of his grip, however, I was pulled back again. He kissed me on my forehead before whispering into my ear. “You’re really very beautiful. Good night.” He then held my hand and led me to the door, wanting to see me as long as he can.

 

I kept thinking of him. He said countless times that I am beautiful. He is really sweet, yet possessive. Then again, which guy wouldn’t? I laughed at myself and went home and got a good night’s rest.

 

The next morning, I got woken up by an SMS.” Don’t forget our dinner date – Jinki”. I replied  “Where are we going?”. He replied again. “Italian restaurant.” I opened my closet and took out what is need tonight and went to get ready to leave for the boy’s house.

 

I practically did nothing the whole day. Jaejoong and I were watching movies while the other member’s were doing their own things, not wanting to disturb us. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the screen, it was Jinki Oppa.

 

He called when we were watching our first movie, Inkheart. In another hour, He called again. I realized that Jaejoong’s Mood was not good then. “Oppa, I talk to you later.” And I hung up. In less than an hour, I got another call. This time it was from Omma.

 

“Yoboseyo, Omma… ok…ok… I know… Sure… I will…Bye.” I hung up and looked at Jaejoong who was totally pissed off.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked, head on his shoulder.

 

“Nothing.” He hissed.

 

“Sure there is. You can’t fool me.”

 

He turned and look at me. His eyes filled with Disappointment. “We can’t even have a day to ourselves properly. We are always interrupted by phone calls.” He folded his arm like a kid. I laughed a little and rubbed his arm.

 

“I turn off my phone and you turn off yours. This way we will never be interrupted. “ I switched off my phone and placed it in my bag. He did the same and in no time it was 5pm.

 

“I need to go now. I see you in 4 days time?” I said while wearing my trench coat.

 

“Why 4 days? Where are you going?” he asked.

 

“Omma got a few days Off for me to bring Jinki Oppa around Seoul.” I said like it was nothing.

 

“Jinki Oppa?”

 

“Yah. Jinki Oppa.” I wore my gloves and was about to leave.

 

“You are spending more time with him then with me.” He whined. I turned around and asked him to squat a little so I was of the same height as him. I planted a kiss on his lips. “I don’t want to, but it’s an order from my father. I will get you something nice. I promise.” I know Jaejoong is upset. We don’t really have time to spend with each other as in public, we are suppose to have nothing to do with each other. At home, we were rarely around and I will only be around for a while.

 

Before leaving, I took a last look at Jaejoong I mouthed to him to give me a call. He nodded a little. He was really upset. When I got out of the Lift, I called Junsu.

 

“Junsu-ah, can you help me with something?”

 

“Take care of Jaejoong for me the next few days. He seems very upset.”

 

“Thank you so much. I will get you something nice too.” And I hung up. I strolled back to the apartment and started preparing. Wearing my all time favourite Black lace party dress.

 

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/edressme_2076_17125726

 

When I was ready, I received a call from Jinki.

 

“Yoboseyo”

 

“I will pick you up in 10 minutes. Will you be ready by then, If not I can wait.”

 

“I’m already done.”

 

“Ok. I will be there soon. Sorry for making you wait.”

 

“It’s ok. Just drive carefully. Bye.”

 

“Alright bye.” I fiddled with my clutch and decided to head downstairs since 10 minutes had already pass. This time, I saw a different car, but the same person came out. He was holding a bouquet of Sunflowers. How did he know I like sunflowers?

 

“For you.” He passed it to me flashing his always charming smile. He opened the door for me and drove off.  In no time, we arrived at Apgu-jong and stopped in front of the Italian restaurant named Antonio.

 

During the meal, I got to know Jinki’s background and all. He apparently went to the same junior high as I did but I don’t recall seeing him at all. He said that he was getting engaged in a month’s time to some girl whom he don’t know at all.

 

“Really? Oppa your getting engaged?” I exclaimed really softly. He nodded his head and started playing with his food. I reached out my hand and placed it above his. “Stay strong.” I looked in his eyes and he nodded yet again flashing his charming smile.

 

The dinner allowed me to know more things about Jinki Oppa. He is a very nice guy, but he has a horrible life like mine. One that doesn’t approve of freedom. I hope that I will not be engaged to an unknown guy. I hope that I won’t be engaged at all.

 

I got home soon. I got out of the car and Jinki stopped me. “Would you mind taking a walk with me?” I nodded. A strong gust of wind blew and I shuddered. I only wore a thin overcoat knowing that I have no use for one since I will be indoors most of the time. Jinki Oppa then took off his blazer and draped it around me. We had a small chat and I realized that Jinki Oppa was starting to feel cold so we headed back to his car. From the way I see him, the girl who will be engaged to him will be a really lucky girl…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided that the Main couple will be the Soo-Yun and Jaejoong couple.

Comments please.