28

Manage My Love

 

“Soo-Yun ah, don’t fall for him.” She said. And all turned silent.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I immediately stopped eating and looked at Omma. “ What makes you think that I like him Omma?”

 

“From your eyes. You eyes always betray you Soo-Yun. If you really like him, try to stop now, or you will fall deeper and it would be harder to get out.” She looked at me with concern in her eyes.

 

“Let’s not talk about this can we talk about something more… happy?” I asked.

 

“ Before that, I need to ask a favour from you.” She asked seriously.

 

“What? It sounds so serious.”

 

“Attend a party with Your Appa and I.”

 

“No.” I exclaimed. I know if I did I would die.

 

“The press already knows that we have a daughter. If you don’t stand out now, they would hunt you down. Soo-Yun ah. Treat it as a favour from your Appa and I. Appa promises that He would not reveal anything about your current job and he allows you to continue.”

 

“Really?” She nodded.

 

“Ok. I will go. When is it?”

 

“Your appa is going with your time. Once you reach Korea, the next day.”

 

“Isn’t that a little fast? I won’t get my dress and outfit in time.”

 

“Don’t forget I own a mall.” I chuckled. Apparently Omma was free the whole day so we spent a lot of time together. I bought A lot of thing for friends and not forget the boys.

 

Before dinner, I asked Jin-Su Oppa to buy some food and bring it to Jaejoong. He smiled and did as told. I had Dinner with my Omma before Heading to the filming site in Oppa’s Car.

 

End of Soo-Yun’s POV

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

During lunch time, I ran back to the car to find it empty. I looked at the table to find food. There was even a note. Soo-Yun will be back later.

 

I smiled to myself and started eating. She still remembers that I like food with a lot of chilli. After Lunched I headed back to filming, hoping time would past faster so that I would be able to see Soo-Yun.

 

However, All hopes were smashed. When it was dinnertime, I rushed back to the car hoping to see Soo-Yun. I was so happy when I saw the lights of the car being switched on. I opened the door only to find Jin-Su.

 

“Where’s Soo-Yun?” I asked

 

“She’s with her Omma. She will be here later when your schedule ends.” He then passes me a bag.

 

“Eat up. Soo-Yun specially instructed them to add more chilli.” He smiled. I took the bag and started eating. He then passed me another bag.

 

“What’s this?” I asked curious.

 

“Your Pictures. Don’t you want it anymore? If so I shall keep it.” He played.

 

“I want it.” I took it from his hands while he smiled sheepishly at me.

 

“What?” I asked touching my face thinking that there was something.

 

“You like Soo-Yun don’t you?”

 

“WHAT?” I exclaimed.

 

“Don’t deny. I know.” He smiled before leaving the car.

 

“I will bring Soo-Yun here later to pick you up.” He said before closing the door.

 

I slumped back on my seat and stoned for a little while before rushing through my meal so that I would be able to finish filming soon.

 

End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

I had never spend such a long time with Omma before. We normally could only have lunch or dinner. Never spending the whole day together.

 

“Did you enjoy yourself today?” She asked me like I was some small kid.

 

“I hope that everyday could be like this.” I said while sipping my drink.

 

“After you return to Korea, we can. Your father is doing everything now. We have combined companies so I will now have more time for you.” She smiled.

 

“really?”

 

“Really. So I will wait for you in Korea. I will be going back tomorrow.” She said.

 

“That’s very fast.”

 

“I am here for business. Soo-Yun ah, take care of yourself. You seem more tires and fragile as before.” She touched me face.

 

“I will Omma.” I looked at my watch and it says 9.30pm.

 

“Sorry Omma, I need to go now. My star awaits.” I smiled and stood up.

 

“Remember. Both your Appa and I loves you. And most importantly, don’t fall for him.” She said. I nodded and gave her a hug before heading out of the restaurant to find Jin-Su oppa at the door waiting for me.

 

“Ready to go?” Oppa said. I nodded and we head to her car. On the car journey, it was silent. I was thinking about Omma’s words. ‘Don’t fall for him.’ It kept on replaying in my mind.

 

When we reached the location, I went to the mobile car to find Jaejoong. He was sitting at his seat and looking at the mirror as usual. However, he seems to be looking beyond the mirror. I tapped him causing him to jump and turn around.

 

“You scared me.” I said.

 

“Now you know how I feel.” I smiled and pulled him out so that we can go home.

 

When we reached the hotel, he was about to enter the hotel when I called him.

 

“What?” He asked.

 

“Help me carry these.” I smiled and opened the boot.

 

“Girls are scary.” He said. The boot was filled with many many bags. He carried most of it while I only had a few bag. When we entered the room, he placed the bags in the living room.

 

“What did you buy?” He asked while sipping water.

 

“Things for everyone.” I said. He walked to the bedside and took his contact lens box while he took it out. He opened the dustbin and threw them away.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked

 

“It’s one month already time to throw it away.” I said and sat beside me.

 

“You brought spare right?” I asked.

 

“Of course.” He took it out from his bag and showed me. I held on a few bags and passed it to him.

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“For you.” I smiled. Knowing his taste, I got a few clothes for him.

 

:Omo. This is so nice. Thank you.” He said. I then went to do my usual things. By 12am I was finally done. I looked up to find Jaejoong still awake in the living room. I went towards him and saw him reading a book.

 

“why are you not sleeping?” I asked yawning and stretching.

 

“I want to finished this book before sleeping.” I nodded my head and went to sleep.

 

The next morning, we did our usual stuff and went to work. I saw Jaejoong’s eyes very red.

 

“What time did you sleep yesterday?” I asked while looking through papers.

 

“2am” He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

 

I Pulled down his hands from his eyes.” Stop rubbing later you hurt your eyes.” He stopped but continued a while later. When we reach the filming location, I greeted everyone. However, Jaejoong kept on bumping into me.

 

“What’s wrong with you today?” I asked turning around to look at him. I saw his left eye in a shade of red.

 

“Omo. What happen to your eyes? I thought I told you not to rub it?” However, when I looked closely, I realized that his contact lens was not there anymore.

 

“Omo Jaejoong, where is your contacts for our left eye?”

 

“Huh?” He said as he looked into the mirror.

 

“I am so dead.” He slumped onto the chair.

 

“What?” Don’t you have spare?”

 

“This is my spare.” He groaned in frustration.  Had to solve yet another problem.

 

I went out to look for the director explaining to him everything. He said that It had to be done quickly as Han Hyo Joo was not here yet. I rushed back to the Mobile car while calling Jin-Su Oppa to come fetch us. I dragged Jaejoong to the Car and asked Jin-Su Oppa to drive to the nearest optical store.

 

Upon reaching one, I led Jaejoong into the shop and asked the optician to check his degree and make him 3 pairs of monthly contacts. After the check up, the optician came to me and say that it would be done by 3pm. Looking at my watch, it was11am. I nodded my head and led Jaejoong back to the car and headed back to the filming location.

 

It seems like I was leading the blind as Jaejoong was gripping my hand tightly with both of his arm. “Go and film or the director will start rambling again.” I pat his face and left him to change.

 

When I turned around to give him privacy, he gripped my arm. “Can you not leave me alone?” he asked, voice hoarse.

 

I pat his head, “I am going out to wait for you. It seems like I have to see you film till Jin-Su Oppa comes back with your Contacts.” I smiled and closed the door. The Door opened not long after and there came a glamorous however, he seems like he was going to fall anytime.

 

 I chuckled a little and reached my hand out “May I?” He took my hand and I led him to where we are suppose to go. I explained to the director about his condition and in no time, Jin-Su Oppa came running to us with the contact lens.

 

“So fast? It is barely 1pm.” I was shocked.

 

“I have my ways. Anyway give this to Jaejoong before he falls flat in his face.” He laughed and walked away. As if it was fate, the director shouted “Cut!”I ran towards the director saying that Jaejoong’s contacts are here. He gave the crew a 15 minutes break.

 

I led him back to the mobile car and handed him his contacts while he puts it on. In a blink of an eye, he was done. He looked at me and smile. “Thank you so much” He then leaned down and gave me a peck on the cheek. I couldn’t help but look down and blush. He smiled and left the car.

 

I then had to think of something to do again. I picked up my phone and dialed Jin-Su Oppa’s Number again.

 

“Yoboseyo, Oppa, Are you still here? Want to go for a cup of coffee?” I nodded a few times and left for Oppa’s car. Due to the fact that I had to bring Food for Jaejoong, we packed some stuff and headed back to the mobile car.

 

I ordered a cup of Caramel Macchiato for Jaejoong since he feels like sleeping. When we reached the filming location, it was lunch time, so we were on time. I placed the food items on the table while Oppa and I waited for Jaejoong.

 

The first thing he opened the door and said was…”Starbucks!” Both Oppa and I got a shock. He was munching down his food like we would snatch from him.

 

I pat his back, “slow Down Jae or else you may choke.” He then ate slower. However, after he was done, he ran to the filming site to start filming again.

 

“That kid.” I chuckled and turned back to face a stern looking Oppa.

 

“Omo. What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“You really like him a lot. More than I think.”

 

“I don’t”

 

“You can fool everyone else, but not yourself. You better listen to your mother’s warning.”

 

“She told you about it?”

 

“She asked me to keep an eye on you. She doesn’t want to hurt you, neither does she want you to hurt yourself.”

 

I Slumped down on the couch and think through Oppa’s words. I admit to myself that I like Jaejoong. How am I suppose to stop loving him if I see him every single day and all those action he does makes me fall deeper.

 

I sat there thinking and without myself realizing, it was time to go. The words by Oppa and Omma was replaying in my head over and over.

 

End of Soo-Yun’s POV

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Soo-Yun was quite the whole journey back to the hotel. I was suppose to convey a message to her from the director. Although I Don’t want it to happen, but I have no choice.

 

When We reached our room, She immediately slumped on the sofa. Her eyes looked dazed. I walked towards her and immediately she flinched.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked nicely.

 

“Nothing. I’m just tired.” She stood up and grab her clothes before heading to the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom asking her what she wants for dinner. She said Potato salad. I called it for her and sat on the sofa waiting for her to finished.

 

When she was done, her food arrived. She thanked me and I headed to shower. When I was done, I saw her walking to the bed and pulling up the covers getting ready to sleep. I walked towards her. “Did you take out your contacts?”

 

She shook her head “Lazy.” She then closed her eyes again.

 

I pulled her up. And she immediately opened her eyes and glared at me. “If your contacts get stuck at the back of your head it is none of my business.” I stated. She groaned while she took out her contact lens casing and taking out her contacts. She then slumped back into bed.

 

Why is she so cold suddenly? I then realized I haven’t told her about it. I shook her.

 

“What?” she said

 

“Filming is done 3 days later.” I said a little upset.

 

“So we are going back to Korea on Thursday?”

 

“I have something to do before returning.”

 

“What?”

 

“I need to go Rhythm zone”

 

“Ok.” Then she drifted off to sleep. I tucked her in properly before heading to my side of the bed and switching off the lights. Soo-Yun ah do you know how I feel towards you…

 

End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are returning to Korea soon.

I wonder how should I end the story

Ideas anyone?

Comments please.