27

Manage My Love

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

“Stop. Stop” I was laughing nonstop. It was really ticklish. I then fell forward and landed on Jaejoong. He stopped due to the sudden force pushing him back. We started at each other’s eyes, not breaking contact…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Suddenly, there was a clear of throat and the both of us jerked apart. I dust my own clothes while he does the same thing. It was a lady from one of the production crew.

 

“Jaejoong-kun, it is you scene next.” She then bowed before leaving us.

 

“Come on Jaejoong – SAMA.” I stressed on the words and left him rooted to the ground.

 

“Ya! How dare you make fun of me?” He started running. I closed the door of his mobile car and stuck out my tongue from the window. I asked him to go to shoot his show since the faster it is done, the faster we will be able to return to Korea. From how the filming is progressing, it would be done in another week or so.

 

I slumped back down on the couch after opening the door to the mobile car. I then unknowingly fell asleep as I was quite tired.

 

I felt someone shook me and realized that it was dark outside and Jaejoong was shaking me. “Let’s go Soo-Yun. Jin-su is already waiting for us.” I then dragged myself off the couch and packed my stuff. When reaching outside the mobile car, a strong gust of wind hit me and I shivered a little. I could hear chuckling from behind me and I felt something draped over me. I looked down and saw Jaejoong’s Jacket.  I turned around seeing him walking beside me and placing his hand over my shoulder to keep me warm.

 

“I thought you only the room with a shirt and jeans?”

 

“I had a bag remember? Because I have a forgetful manager so I have to bring a jacket in case she doesn’t bring one for herself.” I smiled and I felt my heart melt for his attentiveness.

 

When we reached Jin-Su Oppa’s car, Jaejoong opened the door for me allowing me to enter first. When He too got on the car, He pulled me closer to him and place my head on his shoulder. “Get some sleep. I know you are tired.” Jaejoong smiled and I fell asleep. However, the next moment when I woke up, I found myself in the room under the covers, I sat up and saw Jaejoong reading a book in the living room. I walked towards him.

 

“Did you carry me up?” I asked with a sleepy voice. He nodded his head.

 

“Thanks. I must be very heavy.” I laughed. He shook his head. I then turned to the clock and realized that it was already going to be 10pm soon.

 

“!” I dashed to the cupboard and grab random clothes and dashed into the bathroom. When I was done showering, I realized that I took Jaejoong’s shirt by accident. I wore it and dried my hair before going out or else Jaejoong would lecture me about having wet hair in an air conditioned place again.

 

When I step out of the bathroom, I didn’t see Jaejoong thinking that he would be in the kitchen whipping up something to eat. When I placed my dirty clothes in the laundry basket, I walked to the kitchen, but I did not see Jaejoong. I then ran to the bedside wanting to call him, I saw his figure under the covers. I could not help but chuckle at my silliness.

 

I decided to get myself something to eat in the refrigerator before starting my work. When I bent down to look what is there in the refrigerator, someone tapped me on my shoulder and I got a shock as usual. I turned around to find Jaejoong hiding his laughter.

 

“What? Weren’t you sleeping a while ago?” I asked

 

“Just resting my eyes.”

 

“Aish. Just go to sleep I won’t be sleeping so early. I have a lot of work to do.” I grabbed a can of Coke from the refrigerator before walking to the desk. However, before I was able to walk past Jaejoong, he grabbed my arm.

 

“Are you going to just drink that and treat it as Dinner?” I nodded my head and continue sipping my drink.

 

“You are not going to do that. I will call room service for you.” He ordered.

 

“They would have closed by now.” I said

 

“ No they are not. Last order at 12am.” He held up the room service menu.

 

“I give up. I cannot win you. Order something light.” I grumbled before sitting on the desk doing my work. In less than half an hour, My food arrived. Indeed it was something Light. It was Potato salad. I ate it while doing my work. When I was done, I called them up to take back the tray. However, what shocked me was that Jaejoong was still awake.

 

“Why aren’t you asleep?” I asked while I walked towards him.

 

“Because the lights are on.” He merely stated while he continued reading his book. I took my contact lens case from my table side and took off my contact lens. I took my spectacles and grabbed my stuff.

 

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong exclaimed.

 

“Going to the lobby to do my work so that you can sleep. So go to sleep.” I said and closed the door.

 

End of Soo-Yun’s POV 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

When she left, I was worried at first. But I think that as an adult, she should be fine and this is a five star hotel for goodness sake.

 

I turned off the lights and sink into the bed trying to sleep. I tossed and turned for what seems like hours and I sat up. I eyed the clock at the bedside and say that only 15 minutes passed. I could not fall asleep.

 

I changed and headed down to the lobby where Soo-Yun was. I reached the lobby and saw Soo-Yun typing furiously on her laptop. I approached.

 

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?” I asked her politely in Japanese.

 

“No. You can take a seat.” She didn’t turn to look and me, but she continued typing on her laptop. I sat opposite her and looked at her do her work. 5 minutes later, she slumped back on the chair and looked at me.

 

“You….You… When were you here?” She pointed at me with a very shocked expression.

 

“I was the one who asked you if this seat was occupied.” I smiled at her. She just shook her head.

 

“Why are you here? Didn’t I ask you to go and sleep?” She asked while looking at her screen.

 

“Can’t sleep so I am waiting for you now. Why not do in our room since you can leave the lights on?” I asked since I am current receiving uncomfortable glances from passer-bys.

 

“Ok help me take this papers.” She carried her Laptop and headed to the lift with me following behind her. When we reached the room, She headed to the bed and slid into her side of the bed.

 

She patted the side of the bed where none of us occupy. “ Place the papers here.” I placed it there and slid into my side of the bed. She was sitting leaning onto the headboard while I was lying flat on the bed.

 

End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

I asked Jaejoong to place the paper between us. He then slid into his side of the bed and lie down. I was doing my work halfway when I felt the familiar warmth wrapping his hands round my waist. I looked to my right and saw Jaejoong wide awake.

 

“Wh..What.. are you doing?” I asked astonished.

 

“Trying to sleep?” He said while smirking.

 

“You don’t have to do.. this when you sleep what right?” I asked raising my tone a little.

 

“Why not? It’s comfortable.” He pouted a little.

 

“Aish. You little…” My tone got softer and softer.

 

“That means you agree?” He smiled and continue hugging me. However, after a while I felt his breathing slow down and eventually, he fell asleep. I then continued my work. However, It felt that he was pulling my down and I was about to be lying on the bed. I wanted to sit back up, but his grip was tight and I was not able to do anything. I then turned off my laptop and placed all my things at the bedside table before sinking into the bed and drifting off to sleep. Before I drifted off into deep slumber, I felt the grip around my waist tighten…

 

At 4.50am, I stirred and woke up. I found myself facing Jaejoong. He seems to be sleeping so peacefully. However, his fringe was blocking his face. I pushed it aside and saw his contracting facial expression. I wanted to hid my laughter, but it was just so funny that I burst out laughing very loudly. He then jerked and woke up, giving me a very annoyed look. The more I look at him the more I could not stop laughing.

 

“What’s so funny?” I stopped laughing, but I just couldn’t control myself and started laughing again. My laughter then died down and eventually came to a stop. He then looked at me and started tickling me.

 

“Stop.. Stop..” I laughed. He just continued, till we ended up in a very awkward position. Jaejoong then reached both his hands out and place it on my cheeks. His face then inched closer and closer and closer…

 

Then suddenly………………..

 

 

 

 

RING!!!! The alarm clock rang. Jaejoong pulled back and groaned. I could only laugh a nervous laugh. I stepped out of the bed when I felt Jaejoong grab on my wrist. I then turned around super slowly.

 

He cleared his throat before speaking. “ Can I develop my pictures today?” He asked nicely. Since when was he not nice?

 

“No. You have heavy filming today.” I said straight in his face with my manager tone. He seems a little disappointed. He wanted to speak again when he stopped and shook his head.

 

“It’s ok. Another day then.” He gave a weak smile and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. I headed into the bathroom thinking why he didn’t ask me to help?

 

End of Soo-Yun’s POV

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Why must the alarm clock ring at this time? I was screaming in my head. When I saw Soo-Yun get off the bed, I grabbed her hand, asking her to allow me to develop my pictures. She said no immediately due to my schedule. I understand that point, I was then about to ask her to help me but I realize that it was not wise. I shook my head and left the bed and headed to drown down a bottle of water.

 

I heard the bathroom door close and I know she went to take a bath and wash up. I then loitered around the living room before grabbing my glasses and continue reading my book. About 15 to 25 minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open and I smelt lavender.

 

I stood up and headed to the bathroom to wash up and shower as well. When I came out, She had already ordered room service and got something for me. We had breakfast in silence and headed down. I grabbed my film before heading down as I can ask Jin-Su for help.

 

When we arrived at our destination, Soo-Yun got off the car first and I asked Jin-Su to help me develop the pictures.

 

“Sure. Why not? I know of a good place.” He smiled and urge me to hurry before I am late.

 

“Thanks for the help.” I said before closing the door.

 

“What help?” Soo-Yun asked.

 

“Nothing” I said and headed to the mobile car. I changed and headed to film.

 

End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

Jin-Su’s POV

I went to my friend’s shop to develop Jaejoong’s pictures. It was done in a flash and I left with the pictures nicely developed. However, I accidentally bumped into someone when I turned around causing the pictures to scatter all over the floor. What amused me was that most of the pictures were of Soo-Yun. They were all Candid shots, but were very nicely taken.

 

I smiled. I picked up all the pictures and placed it in the car. I loitered around the area drinking coffee and doing other stuff while waiting for them to finish filming. This is my boring life…

 

End of Jin-Su’s POV

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

When Jaejoong hide something from me, I didn’t know why but I felt a pang in my heart. Oh well. I continued doing my work. I realized that the schedule would only end at 10pm. I looked at the time which only says 11am. More than 10 hours. What am I going to do?

 

I pulled out my phone and dialed Jin-Su Oppa’s number.

 

“Oppa, Could you come and pick me up? I am bored. I want to go shopping.”

 

“Ok. I will wait for you there in 10 minutes.” I took my stuff and left a note for Jaejoong saying that I am going for a walk and will buy something back for him. My phone rang and I know that’s my cue to leave.

 

When I boarded the car, Jin-Su oppa eyed me in a weird way.”Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

He just smiled and drove off. Suddenly he spoke up. “Your Omma is in Japan.”

 

I turned around and looked at him. “Does she know I am here?” I asked.

 

“Of course she does. She even knows what you work as.” I gasped.

 

“What about Appa?” I asked

 

“Don’t you feel puzzled why you can still use your cards?” He said while looking straight at the road.

 

“I want to meet Omma.” I said.

 

“Are you sure?” Jin-Su Oppa asked.

 

“Positive. I want to meet her as a daughter and not a client.” I said.

 

“Ok I will arrange for you. Where do you want to go now?” he asked

 

“Shopping!” I exclaimed. I dropped off somewhere and began shopping. I even bought something for Yoora and Haemin. Suddenly, my phone rang. I saw that it was from Jin-Su Oppa.

 

“Yoboseyo”

 

“Your Omma is meeting you for Lunch at 2pm.” I looked at my watch and it says 1.15pm.

 

“OK. Can you pick me up now?” I asked.

 

“Sure. Be there in 5 minutes.” He said and hung up. I walked around and saw this food stall. I decided to buy food back for Jaejoong. When I was done, Jin-Su Oppa’s car is already outside. I left my bags of new arrivals in the boot and asked him to drive back to the filming location. I dropped the food off and headed back to the car to meet my Omma.

 

Jin-Su Oppa drove to the most famous and reputable Sushi restaurant in Japan., Ginza Kyuubei. It is Omma’s Favourite restaurant. I stepped out of the car and was greeted by Omma’s Bodyguards who led me into her reserved room.

 

“Omma!” I exclaimed and rushed to her side and hug her.

 

“How have you been doing? I missed you so much” She hugged me back

 

“I missed you too Omma.”

 

“Go sit. We shall have our mother daughter talk.” She said. I went to my seat and looked at her. She seems older and weaker from the last time I saw her.

 

“Has the Jaejoong guy treat you well?” she asked

 

“How do you know I am with him?” I asked while eating

 

“ The night of the thunderstorm in Japan I called you and he picked it up.” She explained.

 

“He treats me well.” I said looking down.

 

“Soo-Yun ah, don’t fall for him.” She said. And all turned silent.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why would she not want them together?

Comments.

Working hard to finish this story