Chapter 32

Manage My Love

 

When Haemin fell asleep, I have the urge to protect her. She is already me girlfriend and I have more responsibility to protect her. She seems like a gift from above. I couldn’t bear to lose her. I then hear a knock on the door…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I jerked off the bed. I am so Dead Haemin is here. If they see Haemin here I will be so screwed. I thought of an idea. I took the covers and covered her from head to toe. I ran to the door and opened it to see Shindong dong hugging his pillow. “Hyung, what are you doing here at this hour?” I tried to sound sleepy.

 

“I want to bunk in with you today. I can’t sleep.” He said and wanted to enter the room.

 

“Hyung, not today. I make up to you another day? Find Donghae.”  I was finding excuses, hoping he would get the hint.

 

“Donghae didn’t open the door.” He tried to enter again.

 

“Hyung…” I whined. He turned around and admit defeat. I sighed and when I turned around, Shindong ran into my room and lie on my side of the bed. I freaked out at that moment. What if Haemin wakes up? I then went to pull Shindong up. I used all my energy to push him out of the door and locked it.

 

“Sorry Hyung.” I shouted and I heard footsteps walking away. I wiped my perspiration and lie on the bed. Haemin then pulled the covers down.

 

“What’s the racket about?” She scratched her head with her eyes scrunched up.

 

“Nothing nothing. Go back to sleep.” I said and lay her back on the bed. She then suddenly sat up and looked at me. I looked at her and blinked a couple of times.

 

“Why are you perspiring when the air-conditioner is on?” She then used her Pajamas sleeve to wipe it away. I shrugged and she wore her slippers.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked her. She then took the air-conditioner controller and adjusted it. She then came back and closed her eyes. I pulled her closer since she said that it was quite cold just now.

 

The next morning, I woke up with no one beside me. I sat up and ran out of the dorm finding the whole house silent. Since the new staircase was built earlier than expected, I walked ran down the staircase to find her cooking breakfast.

 

“You’re up early” she said. I could only smile and scratch my head.

 

“I shall go shower now.” She smiled at me before I turned around and left, smiling at my own foolishness.

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Haemin’s POV

 

I saw Eunhyuk’s back getting smaller and smaller. I went back to cooking. Breakfast was ready in no time. I called each member myself not wanting to bother Leeteuk again. The last person was Eunhyuk. He smiled a little and sat down. I looked at my watch and saw we are a little behind time.

 

“I think we have to eat a little faster. We are rehearsing for the concert today.”  They then gobbled their food quickly and went to change. I was quiet tired for some reason when I slept soundly last night in Eunhyuk’s room. I shrugged to myself and waited for the boys to assemble.

 

In no time, all the boys are back. I scanned to see if anyone was missing. All were present. “Eunhyuk, Adjust your tie. It’s a little crooked.” I pointed while he adjusted it himself. I continued looking at the outfit of the others. Donghae was the last. His vest was buttoned wrongly. I could only laugh to myself and walked towards him and his vest and button it back nicely.


“There. All nice and neat.” I pat his vest a little and all of us head off to the bus. When I finally boarded, I was about to sit at the empty seat when Donghae waved. “Haemin! Haemin! Sit here.” He then pat the empty seat beside him. I then sat there although I saw that Eunhyuk was also sitting alone.

 

The boys were practicing in no time. I then looked at Eunhyuk practice. He looked so cool when he dances. How come I have never noticed that? It seems like I was so engrossed looking at Eunhyuk dance that I didn’t realize that 2 hours flew past. Kyuhyun snapped me out of it and I took 2 bottles of water. One for Eunhyuk, One for Donghae. Both of them were talking to the choreographer so I stood at one side waiting. When they were done, I passed the bottle of water to Donghae and went to Eunhyuk.

 

“Thanks.” He replied monotonously and gulped down half the bottle of water. I shook him lightly, but he ignored it. I then pulled him to face me.

 

“Are you jealous?” I asked him. He looked down and his cheeks flushed red. “No.”

 

“Then why are you angry?” I folded my arms and tapped my feet, waiting for an answer.

 

“It’s nothing.” He played with the bottle’s cap. Screwing it and unscrewing it. I went forward so that I can whisper it into his ear. “I know you are jealous and what you are jealous of.” I smiled and looked at him. He looked up at me with those alluring eyes.

 

I took the towel around my neck and wiped the sweat from his forehead he kept staring and suddenly, he grabbed my wrist. “Don’t do that again.” He said. I could only smile at him and ruffle his hair. We kept ruffling each other’s hair as both of us know very well that to us hair is very important to keep it in place. I was so tired and thirsty that I didn’t realize that I grabbed Eunhyuk’s water and drank from it.

 

Suddenly, “YA!” someone exclaimed. Both of us turned to only find Heechul pointing at us.

 

“Are the both of you dating?” Heechul said suddenly changing tone totally. I then realized that what I just did and I pushed the bottle back to Eunhyuk causing the whole band to look at us.

 

“My bad.” I laughed nervously and left the dance studio. I stood outside and heaved a sigh of relief. Suddenly, a hand landed on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around slowly to see Donghae. I loosen up and pat my chest.

 

“You scare the hell out of me.”

 

“Tell me something truthfully.” Donghae was serious but I know what he wants.

 

“If you are asking if Hyuk and I are dating, the answer is yes.”

 

“Really?! I congratulate you. Hold up. How you know what I wanted to ask?”

 

“Don’t forget I’m psychic.” I laughed when he glared at me. “Ok ok. Let’s go back. You still have to rehearse.” I dragged him back and the moment I stepped in, I saw Eunhyuk glare at me again. This is bad.

 

On the bus trip back, I wanted to explain to Eunhyuk but Donghae dragged me to sit with him so it left me with no choice but to explain it after dinner. The moment we arrived, Eunhyuk immediately went to his room and slammed the door hard.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Shindong asked. I ran up and knocked on the door. “Eunhyuk” Silence. I tried again, yet again it was silent. I then opened the door to see Eunhyuk sitting at the side of his bed which was facing the window.

 

I approached him carefully. I sat beside him and saw his face buried in his hands. I place my hand on his shoulder.”Eunhyuk” I could feel that his body was trembling. Trembling with fear. I pulled his hand away from his face to see him crying.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked him. He pulled me into a sudden hug which shocked me. “Hyuk.” I gasped. He cried harder. The only think I can do is to his hair hoping he can calm down and tell me what happens.

 

“Don’t leave me please.” He said suddenly. I stopped what I was doing.

 

“When did I say I am leaving?” I asked. He tightened his hug and I know why he was acting like that. It was because of Donghae…

 

End of Haemin’s POV

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I saw Haemin dragged Donghae back by his wrist. I didn’t know why but I felt my heart ache. I decided to shake it all off and dance, since dancing allows me to relieve stress.

 

When it was finally over, Haemin was nowhere to be found. I showered and left for the bus, sitting at my usual seat by the window. Everyone was in the bus other than Donghae and Haemin. When they finally appeared together, I thought Haemin would sit with me, But apparently she didn’t. This made my heart hurt more. I placed my hand on my heart and I could feel my heart contract in pain.

 

On the whole bus trip home, I was looking at the scenery that past by and unknowingly, tears were welling in my eyes, threatening to flow out. I decided to close my eyes and not cry anymore. Crying seems to be a usual routine I do.

 

When we arrived home, I immediately went up to my room, not wanting to see anymore of the close contact Donghae is having with Haemin. However, once I opened the door, It seems like Haemin is everywhere. She was always in my room before we date. I could see her shadows everywhere.

 

I slumped down on the edge of my bed and hid my face behind my hands, not wanting to see any of those as it hurts me to see her now. Seeing her remind me of the kiss they were sharing that day. All I can feel now is the pain in my heart. How I wish all this pain could end.

 

I heard a knock on my door. I didn’t speak knowing the tears stuck at my throat would expose my emotions. There then came another knock and I kept silent. The door creaked open slowly revealing who it is without me turning around. It was Haemin.

 

She walked slowly towards me and sat down beside me, placing her hand on my shoulder. I didn’t want to let her see me in this state. I may look like a petty boyfriend, but I am not. I just have the trauma of her leaving me like what other girls do.

 

She called my name and it sparked off the emotions in me. I started trembling and tears are threatening to spill, and it did. This was when Haemin pulled my hand away, seeing my crying.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked. I then pulled her into a hug. I was so afraid that she would leave me and go be with Donghae. When she called me again, this time by my nickname, I cried even harder. I could feel her trying to calm me down but I felt worst.

 

“Don’t leave me please.” I said while crying. I don’t want to be hurt again. My heart cannot take another blow from a relationship. I am really tired. Tired of being cheated.

 

“Who says I am leaving?” I heard her say. I only tighten the hug so to make me feel that this was not a dream, Dating Haemin was not a dream…

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was hard.

Comments please

I intend to focus on one couple from now on.

But there would be of others but not as much.