48

Manage My Love

 

Haemin’s POV

 

It seems like from now on, my schedule will be very pack due to the upcoming super show which will drain away all my energy. However, I will stay strong for the boys. They’ve worked so hard for today. I would support them all the way. Looking at them sweating and pasting medical plasters, my heart aches for them. However, after the concert they will get to rest for a day or 2 before starting another intense round of practice…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before heading off to rehearse for Super Show 2, I got a glimpse of Eunhyuk’s hand. Both of the rings were intact. He gave me a look and I smiled, causing him to give me a weird look. Since I had to stand at the back, I rarely get to talk to him since he was always in front talking to Donghae.

 

 When I boarded the bus, I sat in front alone, admiring my ring. I could not help looking at them for the past few days. It’s like grabbing my attention. Once it was under bright light, it would shine and I would start looking at it.

 

When we’ve reached the venue, there were groups of fans gathered in front of the building. I had quite a hard time walking through. When I made it past the crowd and was near the door, a girl pulled my wrist. “You have to queue up to meet the Oppas.” She said. I gave her the weird look. She’s asking me to wait for them? I’m not like these crazy youngsters.

 

I flinged off her hand, wanting to run off, but she was faster. She grabbed my hand again. “Let go.” I said. She refuses. I turned to the super junior members and shouted for Kibum who was last in queue. “Kim Kibum.” He stopped and turned to look at me. I gave him the help me look. He then walked away from the rest of the group who didn’t seem to hear the commotion.

 

“Please let her go. She’s not one of you.” He said nicely although I felt it sounded harsh. However, the girl didn’t sound offended. It seems that she was about to faint rather. Kibum grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the building. The female fans started screaming. I turned back to see the guard holding them off. “Why does she get to go in and why is KIBUM OPPA HOLDING HER HAND” I heard one girl shout.

 

Kibum stopped dead in his tracks and said. “She’s super junior’s manager that’s why.” He was killing me. He then continued pulling me into the building. When we were out of sight, he let go and we heaved a sigh of relief.

 

“It’s good I have sharp ears.” He grinned.

 

“Thank you so much for helping me though.” I bowed slightly.

 

“It’s my pleasure. But I have something to ask you.” He suddenly gave me a very creepy look. I nodded slightly as he was leaning closer and closer while I backed off.

 

“Are you dating Eunhyuk hyung?” He asked looking deep into my eye.

 

“I…I…” I was about to answer when “KIM KIBUM!!!” someone shouted. Both of us looked up and saw Donghae. Donghae came down the steps towards us. Kibum straighten up and so did I. “Why are you intimidating our manager?” He placed his hands round my shoulder.

 

“I’m not.” I exclaimed.

 

“Leeteuk Hyung is looking for you.” Donghae said. Kibum nodded and headed up the steps. “What was he doing?” Donghae asked when Kibum was out of sight.

 

“He saved me?” I said.

 

“I know he pulled you away from the female fan. After that. He was like towering over you.” Donghae was standing with his hands in front of his chest.

 

“He asked me was I dating Eunhyuk. Was it getting so obvious?” I asked. Donghae rubbed his chin for awhile before shrugging his shoulders.

 

“Never mind then. Let’s go.” The both of us then headed to the studio.  When they started, I started doing my work. Time flew past quickly. Not long later, it was lunch. I saw Eunhyuk answering his phone with a shocked expression pinned on his face. He then walked towards me and passed me the phone.

 

“What?” I asked

 

“Jaejoong wants to talk to you. He says it’s urgent.” I took the phone and listened.

 

“She what?” I exclaimed, causing the whole room to turn and look and me. I gave them the Siwon sorry gesture and continued listening. The woman is going to die when I catch her. When Jaejoong hung up, I called Yoora.

 

“Yoora, Soo-Yun left.” I exclaimed not so loudly this time. She doesn’t seem to get what I just said. I then asked her to return home earlier so we can talk about it. The boy’s practice ended early as the studio was booked for another event.

 

Once I returned to the dorm, I was about to leave when Heechul stopped me. He apparently gathered the whole band. Eunhyuk was standing beside me and all the other members were looking at us. They were giving us a very weird expression. Finally someone spoke up. That someone was Kangin. “The both of you have to answer us truthfully.” The both of us nodded not knowing what’s happening.

 

“Are the both of you dating?” Heechul said loud and clear. I widened my eyes. How did they know? I looked at Kibum who was falling asleep beside Donghae who knew everything. Donghae nodded his head at both Eunhyuk and I. I then looked at Leeteuk who also gave a small yet firm nod.

 

“Yes.” I said. “Yes, we are dating.” Then the whole room exploded in cheer. What’s wrong with these people, they’re solemn at one point and happy at another. Kibum came up to me and pulled me into a hug. “Congratulations.” However, someone pulled him away. As expected, it was Eunhyuk. “She’s official my girl.” Eunhyuk said and Kibum had his hands in front of him with his palm facing Eunhyuk. “Ok. Ok.” Kibum then turned away about to leave the house since he doesn’t stay here. He only leaves his stuff here.

 

“Want to get a ride?” Kibum turned back and asked me. Eunhyuk gave me a slight nod and followed me to the door. Kibum was already waiting for the lift. I gave Eunhyuk a peck on his cheeks and left since I heard the ‘ding’ of the lift.

 

“How long has it been?” Kibum asked smiling and his hands in his pocket.

 

“Since August.” I said.

 

“That’s long. 4 months going 5.” He said and we stepped out of the lift towards his car. A Daewoo Matiz City. He drove me home. The whole car ride was filled with random conversations. I just realized that I don’t really interact with Kibum much. This is the first time I had really have a normal and long conversation with Kibum.

 

“Bye.” He said when we’ve reached.

 

“Bye. I had a nice time talking to you.” I flashed him a smile and so did he. He’s quite cute. OK I should snap out of it. If Eunhyuk found out, he would never let me get near Kibum again. I headed up to my house and remembered why I need to be home so early for. I saw 2 envelopes on the table. One was for me while one was for Yoora. I took both and sat down on the couch. I gulped my saliva and opened my envelope.

 

Haemin,

 

I’m leaving. I know this is all so sudden to you. I would have left the house when you read this letter. I have my reason for leaving so I hope you will forgive me. Don’t try to contact me. Don’t try to find me either. You won’t find anything.

 

Remember don’t mistreat Eunhyuk again. He really loves you. I can see. Treasure him. The both of you look good together. Don’t forget to invite me to your wedding. You can inform me through E-mail. I really hope the both of you end up together.

 

Take care of yourself and help me say hello to Taeyeon and wish her happiness for me.

 

Soo-Yun.

 

I dazed there for sometime before someone snapped her finger. I looked up and saw Yoora looking at me, worried. “What happened?” she asked. I only know that my eyes welled up in tears and all I could do was to pass her the envelope that was for her. She took it and examined the handwriting before walking to her room to read it.

 

I dragged myself into my room to have my own privacy. I looked at the photo frame on table. It was the 3 of us. We were so happy and together then. Tears then streamed down and stained my cheeks. I sobbed softly. I really miss Soo-Yun. I pulled out my phone trying to call her but the number was no longer in use. 

 

I then dialed Eunhyuk’s number. “Haemin?” He said with a questioning voice.

 

“Hyuk.” My voice cracked a bit. I could hear the abrupt stop of the shuffling of feet and paper.

 

“What’s wrong Haemin? Why are you crying?” It was official. He was very flustered now. I gulped down my saliva, hoping that it would help not make me sound like I was crying.

 

“I’m not crying. I just need someone to talk to.” I said this time with my normal voice. I could hear him exhale deeply.

 

“But you’re not fine that’s for sure. If you’re fine, you won’t need someone to talk to.” He had a hint of worry in his voice.

 

“It’s just… Soo-Yun left us. She left the dorm without a proper good bye. She left all of us. She left Jaejoong. When he called just now, his voice cracked. Soo-Yun abandoned all of us.” I said. I’m starting to feel angry now. How could she do this? We’re her friends. Friends should help each other out when they’re in trouble. However, she mentioned nothing about this. There was not even a hint showing us about her departure. Even in the morning, she was fine. Her face pinned with her normal smile and she did nothing to create suspect.

 

“She must have her reasons. We know how much she likes Jaejoong. She wouldn’t leave him just like this.” Eunhyuk said. He was trying to comfort me knowing that I just need someone to comfort and all these would be thrown far back to the extend I won’t remember.

 

“Maybe. I hope she does. I really hope she contacts us. She’s my good friend. I can’t afford to lose her with a snap of my finger.” I said.

 

“She will. I know she will. You can try e mailing her and see if she replies.” Eunhyuk suggested.

 

“I’ll try. I don’t think she will reply. She even changed her number.”

 

“Then keep her posted about you at least.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Ok. Its late go to sleep. There are rehearsals tomorrow. You need your energy.”

 

“Ok. Don’t think so much. Have a good rest.” He hung up.

 

“You too.” I said and hung up. I placed the letter in my drawer and headed to shower. I hope Soo-Yun’s really doing alright. I sat on my bed and had the photo frame of us in my hands. I looked at it, thinking of all the good times we spent when we first met.

 

I was in the same school as Yoora. I only knew Soo-Yun when I joined SM to be their manager. We clicked so well that I introduced Yoora and we became best friends. Yoora and I were living in this small apartment far from here where it’s very inconvenient. Soo-Yun then suggested we live with her here. This house was the one she bought. She said she was running away from home, running from the stress her parents were giving her.

 

I touched her face from the photo frame and a drop of tear dropped on the frame. Dropped directly on her face. “Soo-Yun, Live well”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn’t really know how to write the ending for this chapter

I hope it’s not too bad

Remember to continue commenting.

I’ll continue posting