6

Manage My Love

 

No one’s POV

 

Eunhyuk was pacing in his room. He was holding on to his phone and was debating with himself. Ryeowook was giving him a very puzzled look. “ Hyung, are you ok? You have been murmuring to yourself for the past 10 minutes.” asked Ryeowook. Eunhyuk did not hear his question and continued to pace around his room.

 

“I WILL CALL! ” exclaimed Eunhyuk suddenly, giving Ryeowook a shock. Ryeowook just shook his head and continued with his book that he was reading. Eunhyuk dialed some numbers and waited…

 

Yoora’s POV

 

I haven’t seen Haemin since yesterday. When Soo-Yun told me about Haemin and Haneul, I was very shocked. I wonder how she’s doing. Breaking up with Haneul is not something small for her. I hope she would be home today. I went to fetch Big bang to bring them to the Asian song festival rehearsal.

 

Now I would sit with Taeyang in the car. Jiyong had complained so many times that I am treating Taeyang better than all of them. I have no idea why myself. But when I was to talk to Taeyang and be around him, I would feel someone glaring very intensely at my back. However, when I turn around, I don’t see anyone looking at me. I found it really strange and concluded that it was just my imagination.

 

When we finally arrived at our destination, I spotted Haemin and Super junior. Big bang and I walked into the building quickly and managed to catch Haemin and Super Junior at the lift lobby. Haemin looked as if she hadn’t slept for weeks. All her boys were exceptionally quiet. I walked to Haemin and asked her if we could talk later on. She nodded and turned back to look at the lift doors.

 

When the lift arrived, we stepped in. As it was impossible for 20 people to fit into the lift, we took separate lifts. Before the lift door closed, I got one last glance of Haemin; she is now the Haemin that I didn’t know. Cold and quiet.

 

When waiting for their turn to go on stage, I saw Haemin again. She did not cheer for Super Junior like she always does. She just sat there like she doesn’t exist anymore. I saw Donghae walk over to her and patted her back. She waved her hand and Donghae walked away. It was finally time for rehearsal and it means that it is time for me to have a chat with her.

 

I walked over to her. She was looking at my direction, but it seems like she was looking beyond me. I tapped her, causing her to jump.

 

“Hey” I said

 

“Hey” she replied.

 

“I heard about your problem. Are you ok?”

 

“I’m fine. Leeteuk comforted me the whole of yesterday night. I’m fine.”

 

“Soo-Yun and I will always be there for you. That’s what friends are for. Come to us if you want to drown your sorrows. We will always help you.”

 

“Thanks. But I’m really fine.”

 

She kept on saying she was fine, but from the way she acts, everyone knows that she was not. Not close to fine at all. “You would be coming back to the dorm tonight right?” I asked, not knowing what is going through her head. “I am. I will be heading back after this rehearsal. I took half day leave.” She was diverting her eyes away from me, like she is hiding something. I place my hands on top of hers, “Go home and take a good rest I will see you at night.” She nodded slightly and I left her alone. I called Soo-Yun telling her that I met Haemin and that her condition was not as good as we thought it was. After talking to her for another 15 minutes, she hung up as she has more important stuff to do.

 

The Boys came back not long after. I grabbed a bottle and handed it to Taeyang.

 

“How come you only give him his water? You don’t even offer us water.” G dragon whined.

 

I took the other 4 bottles and gave each bottle to the other members. They all then left to different corners of the room to continue with what they were doing before heading on stage. I was talking to Taeyang when suddenly I saw from the corner of my eyes, Seungri crouching down and holding his stomach. I rushed to his side. His facial expression showed that he was in severe pain.

 

“Seungri! Seungri! What’s wrong?” I called out. He didn’t respond. Rather, he held his stomach tighter. This is when Daesung ran to my side and told me that maybe Seungri’s gastric pains acted up again. I rushed to my bag and took out a bottle of gastric pills and offered to Seungri. However, I suddenly remembered that he must have been going on an empty stomach for a long time. I went to the nearest vending machine to buy a packet of fresh mlk. I gave him the milk, but he kept on shaking his head. I didn’t know what he wanted. Daesung then appeared with another packet of milk but this time it is not fresh milk but chocolate milk. He took it and drank it all before eating the gastric pills. He clenched his stomach for a few minutes before loosening his grip and went back to his normal sitting posture. He had beads of sweat trickling down the side of his pale face.

 

“Are you feeling better now?” I asked. He nodded his head and looked at the opposite direction.

 

“When was the last time you had your meal?” I asked him again, hoping for an answer rather than a mere movement. “Last night.” His voice came out as a mere whisper. He still did not dare to face me. “What about breakfast?” this time in a gentler tone, afraid that he would feel intimidated. “I overslept and was afraid that we would get in trouble and decided to just skip it.” He turned to look at me. “Why didn’t you say so, I could have gotten you a sandwich when you were performing.” I asked with a more caring tone. He just shrugged his shoulders and remained silent. I decided to not ask him anymore questions and let him rest. Looking at my watch, it was already 2pm.  Decided to ask the members what they wanted for lunch as were able to order take-outs. We all settled for Jajungmyun. Everyone ate their food quickly as they were very hungry. Seungri finished first. I walked up to him and passed him my sandwich. He gave me a puzzled look. “Just take it I know you are still hungry.” I said. “ What about yourself?” he asked nicely. “I ate already. When you guys were on stage, I ate my sandwich already.” I lied. I was not really very hungry in the first place, and he needs the energy. He smiled and gave me a hug. I was quite shocked at first, he said thank you and went back to eat. G dragon then came up to me. “How come Taeyang gets your attention and Seungri gets your sandwich and I get nothing?” G Dragon whined. “Tomorrow I make Kim bap for you ok?” I smiled at him. “YAY!! I get Yoora’s Kim Bap tomorrow.” I laughed at him. He was really very adorable at times, wonder if every boy group leaders are like him.

 

I walked towards Seungri and asked him if he was feeling much better. He was smiling and was as lively as before. I pat his head and walked off.

 

Time seem to fly past as it was already nighttime. I bid the boys goodbye at their dorm and headed home.  When I opened the door, I see Haemin talking to Soo-Yun. She seemed much better than in the morning. I headed into the shower. When I came out they were in their own rooms, so I decided to rest early and see what tomorrow brings me.