40

Manage My Love

 

“I’m going with you. Can’t you take a joke?” I laughed. He was about to do something to me when The director called them back…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems like when Jaejoong returned, he forgot all about it. He seemed so excited about the time we’re going to spend at Lotte world. Although I just went with Jinki Oppa, I know I would have a different feeling when I go with Jaejoong.

 

When I got home, Haemin also went on and on about tomorrow’s trip. I smiled at her. I know she loved to go with Eunhyuk and since they couldn’t go on normal days, this was their best chance to make full use of their date. However, no member know about them being together. How are they going to be open?

 

I shrugged to myself and went to take a long soothing shower. I walked back to my room and looked through my closet and see what am I going to wear tomorrow.  I settled with checkered shirt and a white top inside, shorts, black knee length socks and brown flat boots. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the earring Jaejoong gave me. It’s shining brightly under the light. Although I can’t see what’s written inside, I feel happy that Jaejoong made the effort to make them.

 

Suddenly, My phone rang. I flipped it open and saw a message from Jinki Oppa. I was deciding if I am going to open it. Then I decided that the newspaper incident has nothing to do with him. It’s all the paparazzi who’s up to these nonsense.  I opened his message ‘ can you come down now? I have something for you. – Jinki.’

 

I looked out of my window and saw the familiar car and I took my trench coat and went downstairs. When he saw me, he stepped out of the car. In his hands was a paper bag. He walked towards me and handed it to me. “Auntie asked me to pass it to you and I’m sorry about the newspaper article.” I took the bag and looked inside. It was cream puffs, my favourite snack. Omma would always buy them for me when she passes the shop. Even if she doesn’t see me as our time clashes, she would leave it in the fridge and leave a note telling me she got it. In the past, Cream puffs used to be my favourite food as Omma would buy it for me.

 

“It’s ok. I’m not really affected.” I smiled. He can’t know I’m dating Jaejoong. If he tells Omma and Appa, I’ll be dead. I know he won’t but it’s for safety purposes.

 

“Auntie said you loved cream puffs. Would you mind telling me why?” He asked. However, I shuddered due to the cold wind.

 

“Let’s talk in my car. I’ll be warmer.” I nodded and we headed to his car. When I got seated inside, I instantly got warmer. He looked at me and I started telling him why I like cream puffs. “ Omma would buy them for me as I used to like it when I was younger. I continued liking it as it was the only thing Omma and I could communicate through. She leaves it in the fridge and leaves me a note on my table telling me that she bought cream puff and ask me to eat them. I remember I used to keep all her notes in a box.” I smiled.

 

“My Omma did the same thing, however, it was not Cream puffs. She knew I collected postcards. Whenever she would see post cards, she would buy a few for me. Even when I have repeated ones, I would still keep them as it was from my Omma.” He looked at the steering wheel.

 

“Are you alright?” I asked since it was suddenly silent. I looked to the front and suddenly saw a figure coming out from the void deck. It was Haemin.

 

“I need to go now. I’ll see you around?” I got out of the car and waved Oppa goodbye. When Haemin saw me, she heaved a sigh of relief.

 

“Where did you go?” She asked with her hands on her hips.

 

“I’ll explain when we’re home. It’s freezing.” I rubbed my arm and dragged her into the lift. When we reached home, It felts so warm and comfortable.

 

“Jinki Oppa was given a task by Omma to pass me this. I showed her the paper bag.”

 

“Cream puffs?” I nodded my head. Haemin knows the story behind the cream puff and so does Yoora.

 

I ate one of the cream puffs and placed the others in the fridge. I looked at my bedroom’s ceiling. I had glow in the dark stars pasted. It used to amuse me how they were different from other objects. While looking at them, it brought me to Jaejoong whom in my eyes were like glow in the dark stars, different from everything and everyone else. The star that glows in the dark where nothing can be seen in my eyes other than him…

 

The next morning, I was woken up by Haemin’s loud commotion outside. When I got out, I saw her with clothes all over the floor. “What are you doing?” I yawned.

 

“I can’t find something nice to wear.” She looked at all her clothes. I saw something on the floor, picked it up and shoved it in her hands. “Wear these. You’ll mesmerize Eunhyuk to the max. Trust me.” I yawned and headed to the bathroom.

 

When I stepped out, new stuff are scattered on the floor. “Help me choose something please, Soo-Yun.” I looked at the table and picked a few and handed it to her. “Natural beauty look.” I smiled and headed to my room and got ready. When I was done, I walked out of my room and Haemin was stunned.

 

“You look stunning.” Haemin said. I looked at myself.

 

“I look normal. Haemin, you’re thinking too much.” I combed my hair and looked into the mirror. She kept looking at me. I then pushed Haemin out of the door and into my car. We didn’t have to pick the boys up. I drove all the way to Lotte world. Haemin could not stop touching her hair. “You look pretty enough. There’s no need to do anything else.” I assured her and we left the car. Both of us then headed to a different direction.

 

When Junsu saw me, he tapped Jaejoong, causing him to turn around. I didn’t bring my phone out of my car since that day when Jaejoong and I had movie time, he kept saying I’m not really concentrated on our date, I decided to get rid of the distraction. “What’s with your special dress up today?” Yoochun smirked.

 

“Is it really that not myself?” I asked and the boys nodded. I felt normal. I dressed like this all the time, other than the boots. “You’re not yourself but you’re pretty.” Jaejoong whispered into my ear.  Yunho and the others then walked away, leaving the both of us behind to trail them. We couldn’t hold hands as there were other people.

 

“Onew!” I exclaimed. He saw me and waved his hands up high. I went towards him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. “You owe me one.” I said and walked away. When I returned back to Jaejoong’s side, he gave me a weird look. “What was all that about?” He asked me. I placed my hands on my lips and he got it.

 

We rode many rides such as the roller coaster and many more. The last ride was the Ferris wheel yet again.

 

Suddenly, it’s like the Ferris wheel came to a sudden halt. I looked around and saw that there was no light giving off from the outside. The Ferris wheel seemed to be spoilt.  Jaejoong opened the window and the operator say he’s going to look for a mechanic.

 

The both of us sat inside hand in hand. “It’s cold.” I said. He placed his hands on my shoulder and rubbed my arm.  I was lying on his shoulder and had my arms round his waist. We were quite high up, so it was getting quiet cold.

 

Suddenly, the lights got back on and the Ferris wheel was moving again. I gave Jaejoong a smile and he smiled at me. When we got off, the operator apologised. Jaejoong just smiled it off and we walked off. Since it was night time, we gathered back to go home. Since I drove here, I will drive back. Haemin seemed happy. She took my car back.

 

“You seem happy.” I smiled.

 

“Don’t you? We could finally date without being afraid of the public.”

 

“Sound fun for you.”

 

“Didn’t you have a fun time yourself?”  Haemin looked at me.

 

“It was romantic rather than fun.” I blushed a little.

 

“What did the both of you do? Kiss?” Haemin seemed excited.

 

“What’s with those thoughts?” I asked. Haemin pouted and sat back on her seat. I could only laugh at her childishness. Suddenly, her phone rang. From her expression, I could see that it was Eunhyuk. She was in all smiles, so I decided to stay quiet. Suddenly, my phone rang too. I Placed my Bluetooth earpiece on my ear and answered the call. “Yoboseyo.”

 

“It’s me.” It was Jaejoong. I could not stop but smile.

 

“Why did you call me in less than 1 hour of parting? Miss me already?” I laughed.

 

“I just want to tell you to drive carefully.” He said.

 

“I can’t If you continue talking to me.”

 

“OK. Promise to call me when you’re home?”

 

“Promise. I won’t forget.”

 

“Ok then. Talk later. Bye.” He said

 

“Bye.” I took out my ear piece and continued driving. in less than 2 hours, we’re back home. I slumped on my bed and looked at my phone. I went to take a quick shower and gave Jaejoong a call. “Hey.” I said.

 

“You’re finally home?”

 

“Yah. What about you/”

 

“I’m already home. I was about to text you.” He said.

 

“Oh really? You better rest early. Early schedule tomorrow.” I warned.

 

“yes Ma’am.”

 

“Go sleep talk tomorrow.”

 

“Bye.” And we hung up. It never seemed that we were able to talk on the phone for a long time. I lied on my bed and drifted off to sleep. I was so tired after the long day and the long hours of driving.

 

The next morning, I woke up earlier to get ready for the boy’s long schedule. Suddenly, I received a text message from Omma. ‘ Come home for Dinner today. no excuse – Omma.’ I closed my phone and made a mental note. Since the boy’s schedule started early, they finish early. I will be able to go home at 5pm the latest.

 

When I reached the boy’s dorm, they were already waiting for me in the living room, fully dressed. “Wow. This is the first time you’re all ready before I’m here.” I laughed and all of them stood up. They walked towards me and towered above me. I backed up till my back hit the dining table.

 

Suddenly, all of them smiled. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” they all said. I scratched my head. Didn’t my birthday just past a few days ago? I gave them a puzzled look and Yunho stepped out to explain. “Your birthday just past and we totally forgot about it so now we’re making it up to you.” Yunho smiled and the rest nodded.

 

“It’s ok. I had a wonderful birthday this year.” I smiled and caught a glimpse of Jaejoong smiling. The rest had a puzzled look but Yunho continued speaking. “It’s not really a party. Each of us just has something to give you.” Each of them pulled something from behind them. Even Jaejoong had something.

 

When each of them came up and gave me their presents, they received a hug from me, but a killer glare from Jaejoong. All I could do was laugh…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thinking I’m putting an end to the story soon.

However, I’ll write another one.

Comments please.