8

Manage My Love

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Eunhyuk was pacing in his room. He was holding on to his phone and was debating with himself. Ryeowook was giving him a very puzzled look. “Hyung, are you ok? You have been murmuring to yourself for the past 10 minutes.” asked Ryeowook. Eunhyuk did not hear his question and continued to pace around his room.

 

“I WILL CALL!” exclaimed Eunhyuk suddenly, giving Ryeowook a shock. Ryeowook just shook his head and continued with his book which he was reading. Eunhyuk dialed some numbers and waited.

 

“Could you meet me downstairs for a little while?” Eunhyuk asked. He kept on nodding his head. When he hung up, he ran out of his room door and out of the dorm.

 

“Why is he so weird today?” Ryeowook ask while scratching his head.

 

Eunhyuk waited at the lift lobby for a very long time before the lift arrived. He was practically jumping when he was in the lift. When he was finally downstairs, he didn’t see anyone around so he waited. After 5 minutes, she walked out of the lift.

 

Eunhyuk walked towards her. He was really very nervous

 

“Haemin, I …” He started off. She was just looking at him.

 

“I’m really sorry.” He made a deep bow. He stayed in that position for some time. He only rose when Haemin pulled him up.

 

“Hyukjae, I was not mad at you at all. I know the band too well. How cheeky you guys are. I knew something like this was going to happen. Soo-Yun warned me about it but I didn’t expect it to come so soon. I don’t blame you at all. I was not able to digest the news myself. But I hope that you learnt something from this.  Alright?” Haemin smiled faintly at Eunhyuk.

 

“I still feel very bad Haemin. It was such a sensitive matter and I told the whole band.” Eunhyuk explained. He kept on looking down and didn’t dare to look at Haemin at all. He was terrified of her. Her tone was cold. He caught a glimpse of her and her eyes were colder. The smile she gave was just a mask. A mask to deceive everyone around her, so they would think she’s alright.

 

Haemin’s POV

 

I was in SuJu’s Dorm when my phone rang. I looked and on the screen the name which appeared was “HYUK”. I was reluctant to pick up at first, but I still did. I know that if I don’t, he would feel bad and from my experiences, he would avoid me, so I picked it up.

 

“Could you meet me downstairs for a while?” Eunhyuk asked

“Erm… ok. But I need sometime. I will be down in around 5 minutes?” I answered although I didn’t want to meet him now. He said ok and hung up. I went to the toilet and wash up and was going to leave the house, when Donghae approached me.

 

“Haemin! Where are you going at this time?” Donghae ran towards me.

 

“I’m meeting Hyukjae downstairs. He says he wants to meet me.” I answered diverting my eyes from him.

 

“Ok. Be back soon. I will wait for you.” Donghae smiled

 

“Don’t wait for me. I need time alone when I’m back.” I replied coldly and left the house without even turning back to look at him.

 

I took the lift down and saw Eunhyuk looking at me. I approached him and he apologised, giving a very deep bow. I was quite shocked with his actions. He stayed in that position for some time and only rose when I pulled him up. He did not look at me. I explained to him why I will not be mad at him and hope he learns a lesson. I know he’s terrified of me. I never call him by his real name Hyukjae. I always call him Eunhyuk or Hyuk but never Hyukjae. I then told him I was tired and went back up. He just stood there and did not move. Before the lift door closed, I saw him looking at me. When I was back at the dorm, I didn’t see Donghae. I may have been too harsh on my words. I did not really bother about him. I went back into my room, changed, wash up and lay on the bed.

 

Suddenly I was enveloped by silence and darkness. I felt so alone. My eyes suddenly welled up with tears. Remembering the time where Haneul would hug me to sleep and give me warmth and I know that I would not be able to experience that anymore. I started sobbing. I could not control them streaming down my cheeks. The pain in my heart was unbearable. I think someone heard me and the door creaked open. It was Leeteuk.

 

He walked towards me. “Haemin. Are you alright?” He asked with his voice filled with concern. I didn’t answer, but I just cannot stop crying. In fact it got worst. He came to my side and my hair. I got out of the covers and attempted to sit up. He got closer and help me. I have not stopped crying. He brought me into his embrace and I cried harder, causing me to stain his shirt with my tears. He pat my back and tried to make me feel better. He held me till I fell asleep as the last thing I recalled doing that night was him holding me.

 

End of Haemin’s POV

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

I heard someone crying and it was from Haemin’s room. I opened the door and saw Haemin’s tear stained cheeks. I closed the door behind me and went towards her. Her crying got worst. I comforted her till she was asleep. As she was in my embrace, I lifted her up and placed her on the bed. I left her room and closed the door quietly.

 

I went back to my room and saw Heechul still awake. He looked at me and took off his headphones. “Hyung, what’s up?” Heechul asked. I told him what happened at Haemin’s room. “We should all treat her better. I didn’t expect her to encounter such problems at this point of time.” We chatted till 1am before heading off to bed.

 

End of Leeteuk’s POV

 

Haemin’s POV

 

When I woke up the next day, the sky was still dark. I looked at the clock and it was only 5am. I know I would not be able to fall asleep. I decided to take a shower and make myself busy to numb myself. After my shower, I went to prepare breakfast for the members. I look through the fridge and know what I can make. Even though it’s simple, all of them love it.

 

I then started making breakfast. When I was done, it was already 7am. Even though they were suppose to wake up at 8am, 1 hour would be enough for them to eat breakfast. Even though they stay on different floors, they usually have Breakfast on the 12th floor. I went to wake Leeteuk first. He was groaning when I first shook him. I then shook him again and he opened his eyes. When he saw me, he shot up immediately. He thought he was late but he looked at me then the clock and back to me again. I told him it was for breakfast. He then knew what to do. He went to wash up and woke the other members up. With him on the 12th floor, I went to the 13th floor. Everyone woke up the moment I shook them as they knew that I was not like before. I asked them to assemble on the 12th floor once they were done. I proceeded to the 12th floor and set up the utensils. When all the members arrived. They sat at the table quietly. I filled their bowl with rice and brought out the main dish. Kimchi stew. All their eyes lit up.

 

Sungmin looked at me and asked why I was not joining them.

 

“I’m not hungry.” I simply replied.

 

“You have to eat something Haemin. You haven’t had anything since yesterday afternoon.” Leeteuk said

 

“Yah. Join us.” Donghae said and went into the kitchen. Leeteuk pulled out the chair for me to sit. I took a seat and Donghae came out with a bowl of rice. All the members had very worried looks pinned on their faces. I smiled faintly at them and started eating. Leeteuk brought out another bowl from the kitchen and scooped some stew into the bowl. He know that if he doesn’t do that I won’t touch the stew at all. Food is something that was never enough for the guys. I ate very slowly. Looking at all the guys. All of them were looking at me. I tried to act normal but it does not work as I don’t feel happy at all. Rather, I feel very stressed and very upset. I know that I would see Yoora later and I have to face her. Pretend that I’m fine and not let her and Soo-Yun worry about me. They have their own problems and I don’t want to burden them anymore.

 

It was time to leave for the Asian music festival rehearsal. I decided to drown myself in music and not think of anything. It was not long later we arrived at our destination. As I expected I saw Yoora. I know that she wants to talk to me so I am prepared. When the boys went on stage, she walked towards me and what went through my head was “here it goes.” Yoora kept on comforting me but I felt worst. I didn't really wanted to talk to her. I was not prepared for it yet. I got the rest of the day off and after sending the guys off, I went home. It was quiet early so I decided to wash up and surf the net for a while. I browsed through my pictures. Pictures with the members. All their smiles and laughter that was absent the whole of today. I told myself that I would not stay unhappy but it was harder than I thought. When I looked at the clock, it was already 5pm. I decided to watch TV. The programme that was showing was come to play. I suddenly recalled about Haneul and myself watching this at his house and cuddling together. Memories came flooding back and so did my tears.

 

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder and I saw that it was Soo-Yun and I know this time I was not able to act like how I was with Yoora. Soo-Yun saw what I was doing and it was hard to deny but I still tried hiding. When Soo-Yun started comforting me, I felt better. When she started crying, I broke down with her. After half an hour, we stopped and I felt my burden lessen. I was not sad anymore.

 

I decided that tomorrow, I will start life again. Forget about my horrible past and get on with life. Haneul is not the only nice guy out there. I went back to my room after Yoora returned and went to sleep easily. The last thing I thought of was the different smiles on each Super Junior member’s face.

 

End of Haemin’s POV