10

Manage My Love

 

Yoora’s POV

 

I was on my way to Big bang’s dorm when I past a pharmacy. I remembered about Seungri’s gastric pains and decided to go in and buy him some gastric pills. When I reached the dorm, it was exceptionally quiet. I walk down to corridor, which leads to the boys’ rooms. I went straight to Seungri’s room. I knocked his door before opening it. He was sitting on his study table study. The first time I saw this side of him. He seems to not notice the door opening, so I decided to knock. Upon hearing the knock, he turned around and gave me a shock expression.

 

“Are you feeling better now?” I asked him. He gave me a faint smile and nodded. I passed him the bag of gastric pills.

 

“What’s this?” he asked, eyeing the bag.

 

“Gastric pills. In case it acts up again. But don’t rely on it too much. You may get addicted to it. Have you had breakfast?” I asked. He shook his head. It was only 9am and it was quite early. I suddenly remembered about my promise with G-Dragon. I decided to start working on it and with breakfast. I decided to make Tteokguk for breakfast. Since it was really simple to make, I only took 1 hour to prepare. I looked at the clock and saw that I had a bit more time; I decided to make Jiyong’s Gimbap. Since I was good at making it, it didn’t take me very long. I made it within 45 minutes. After I was done, I went to ask the boys to come out for breakfast.

 

They looked so happy for one and that was why I liked making breakfast for them whenever I have the time. They would finish everything and it makes me have a sense of accomplishment. When they were done, we had an hour before we need to leave. I hurried Jiyong and Taeyang to change and they have only 1 hour. Seungri and Daesung went back to do their studying while Top went to shower, which he did not manage to have before breakfast.

 

We were able to leave on time. They had an outdoor performance at I’Park mall. It was a last minute schedule so they only performed one song and had to leave straight after that, as they have to rush to their next location. This was a day where packed lunch would come in handy. I took out the Gimbap, which I kept in my bag and took it out. I packed it in 5 boxes and each member got one. Of course Jiyong got the better one as he requested for it and it also allowed other members to be able to enjoy the benefits. In Jiyong’s box contained Egg rolls, which were his favourite.

 

When he opened his lunch box, he started smiling like a maniac. He looked at me and gave me a hug. “Thank you.” He said. See him so happy, it also makes me happy. All of them were trying to stuff a lot of it in their mouths at one go.

 

“Eat slowly. We still have a long way to go. There is no rush.” I said. I know what they are rushing for. They know that once they reached the location, they were not allowed to eat as they had no time, so they were gorging it down their throats.

 

When I looked at Seungri, I saw him just staring at the food, not touching it at all. I went to sit beside him and he still did not touch the food.

 

“Why are you not eating Seungri? Not hungry?” I asked. He shook his head slightly and started eating. He was one of my greatest concerns now as he was always sick and now in addition, I found out about his Gastric condition, I have to pay more attention to him.

 

When we were finally done with our schedule for the day, we headed home. As I asked Jiyong to move and sit with Taeyang, I was then sitting with Seungri. Everyone on the bus was sleep, but he was looking out of the window like he saw something that grabs his attention. Due to the heavy traffic we were stationed at the same spot for quite a long time. As it was a tiring day, I fell asleep not long after we were trapped in the traffic.

 

End of Yoora’s POV

 

Seungri’s POV

 

I was looking out of the window. Yoora was sitting beside me and I felt real awkward so the only thing I was able to turn to was the window and the passing scenery. The bus was exceptionally quiet as the other members were fast asleep. When we were on the highway, we started to slow down and eventually ended up not moving. We were stuck in traffic. Suddenly, I felt pressure on my left shoulder. I turned and saw Yoora asleep and lying on my shoulder. I was able to see her face from the side. She was more beautiful when she was awake. She looks so innocent and so calm. I he hair and she moved a little. After around 1 hour, the bus was still around the same location. M shoulders were starting to get numb, I could not bear to move her head as I don’t know when I will be able to experience this again.

 

End of Seungri’s POV

 

Yoora’s POV

 

When I woke up, the bus was moving and was reaching the dorm soon. However, my neck was sore and I realise I was lying on something. When I turned, I saw that I was lying on Seungri’s shoulder for the whole time. He was sleep with his elbow proped on the edge of the window, which was supporting his head. I rubbed my neck and it was then we arrived back at the dorm.

 

I woke all the boys up and we left for the dorm. It was already 9pm. We were 2 hours behind time. They have not had dinner yet and luckily I made extra Gimbap and kept it in the fridge. The extras were quite a lot. More than 10 roll at least.

 

I took it out for them and they were very happy. I told them that there were extras and they could eat it when they feel hungry. I was actually quite lazy to go back to the dorm but decided to go back since I left my paper work at home.

 

When I reached home, no one was around. There were voicemails from Soo-Yun and Haemin saying that they would be home late. Seems like I will be home alone again. I sighed and went to shower. When I was done, I went to rush my paper work and went to sleep.

 

I kept on tossing and turning on the bed. I could not sleep. I remembered on the bus, when I was asleep I felt someone my hair and I was half awake and I shifted a bit and after that I went back into deep slumber. I could not forget that gentle touches. I did not know if it was jus a dream or was it for real. The feel was just perfect.

 

After thinking for a while, I drifted off into sleep. I dreamt of those gentle touches. I know it was from Big bang, however the view was not clear.

 

The next day, I went back to the dorm as per normal. I went to look at every room and they were asleep other than Seungri. He was studying again. I have never seen him so hardworking before in the past. He was always asleep and Daesung was always the one studying. Upon seeing me, he smiled faintly again, the same smile he gave yesterday.

 

“Did your gastric problems act up?” I asked when I sat on the chair beside him.

 

“I’m alright. Don’t worry.” He placed his hands on top of mine. I felt it again. The gentle feeling. So all along it was Seungri. It was not a dream but it was real and it was Seungri who did it. I was quite shocked until he snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

“Are you ok?” He asked

 

“I’m fine.” I walked out of his room and sat at the dining table. Taeyang walked out of his room and saw me at the dining room.

 

“You are here early Yoora.” Taeyang comments.

 

“Yes.” I replied dryly.

 

“Are you ok?” He looked at me and I nodded. He sat down beside me and he just sat there and accompanied me for the rest of the morning before the other members appeared. By then I got over the fact that Seungri was the one who made me feel comfortable.

 

They day flew past and I was going to leave for home. Before I left, I got a hug from Taeyang as usual. However, today he even offered to send me downstairs. I declined as there would probably be fans downstairs waiting for him. He sent me to the lift and I went home. Since it was a windy day, I decided to take a walk home since it is not very far away. I walked past clothing shops and realize how long I haven’t had the time to go shopping for a very long time. Seeing couples walking on the streets and realized that I didn’t even have time to go into a decent relationship. Even if I have, I won’t be able to find time to spend with my boyfriend. Being the manager of a pop group is not easy. Not as easy as I expected.

 

When I reached home, the house was dark. Only lights from Haemin’s room were visible. However, the light was from the crack at the bottom of her door. She should be busy with work, so I decided to not go and disturb her. Soo-Yun and Haemin left a voice mail saying that they won’t be coming back today.I was puzzled with the light from her room. I entered it holding a baseball bat as I thought there was a thief. However there was no one, so I presume that she forgot to turn off her light when she left the house. I sighed.  Today will be another lonely day for me. Both Soo-Yun and Haemin seem so busy, and yet I’m free yet busy in a sense. I decided to rest earlier since I have totally nothing to do.

 

End of Yoora’s POV

 

No One’s POV

“When do you intend to say it out?” Asked Jiyong

 

“I don’t know.” answered Seungri.

 

“You can’t stay like this forever. You will have to say it someday. If you stay on like this, I think you may just break down one day.” Jiyong said

 

“I know, but I don’t know how to say it and what if it fails?” exclaimed Seungri

 

“You didn’t even try and now you are thinking of the bad side.” Sighed Jiyong.

 

“Maybe someday this week I will say.” Seungri said

 

“If you don’t I will.” Jiyong said and Seungri just nodded his head and left Jiyong’s room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tteokguk: Rice cake soup

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Comments are more than welcomed.