30

Manage My Love

 

Yoora’s POV

 

I received a notice saying that Big bang will be heading to Japan on Sunday. It was already Friday and to be exact their flight is Saturday midnight. However, their schedule for Saturday will be cancelled due to the flight. I hurry prepare and dashed out of the dorm, not hearing Haemin calling me.

 

When I reached the dorm, TOP opened the door. “Why are you panting, miss me too much?” I practically pushed him aside ignoring his comment. I asked Jiyong to gather everyone at the living room.

 

“We are flying to Japan tomorrow midnight. So get ready the company van will pick you up at 11pm.”

 

“How many days are we going?” Taeyang asked.

 

“3 days only. It is for Gara Gara go promotions.” They nodded and went to their room to prepare for the day’s activities. I then remembered Haemin shouting in the middle of the night saying that Soo-Yun will be back on Saturday which was tomorrow. I can’t wait to see her again after a month and a few weeks. However, I will only see her for a day or less than that and I am flying off. I dialed Haemin’s Number.

 

“Yoboseyo, Haemin. Yoora here. I am calling you to tell you that I am flying tomorrow midnight.” I nodded my head a few times before hanging up. The day then flew past and without myself know, I am already back home. I was so tired that I took a bath and immediately went to sleep.

 

The next morning, I heard Haemin screaming and I know of what. I turned at the corner seeing Soo-Yun. Both of us gave Soo-Yun a hug and she gave us presents. It was the newest fashion from Japan she knows us so well. However, she disappeared soon after.

 

It was then the 3 of us dispersed and headed to do our own stuff. I packed my luggage and place it at my door. I then left the door to look for the boys. When I reached their dorm, they were all in their rooms and apparently they were packing.

 

“we are only going for 3 days. Why are you all packing like we are going for 3 months?” I exclaimed seeing the amount of things they packed. They shrugged and went back to packing. I could only shake my head. Apparently, the day passed faster than yesterday. I didn’t know that it was already 5pm. I then went home to get my luggage and went back to the dorm again. I was thinking to myself why didn’t I just bring it with me in the morning? I could even ask Soo-Yun for a lift if she drove.

 

In a blink of an eye, we were already at the airport going into the gates. What is wrong with me these few days? It seems like I am so not focused with what is happening around me that time is like flying past without myself realizing.

 

I was sitting next to Jiyong on the plane. Don’t know what was he doing throughout the plane ride. A boring 2 hours and 10 minutes ride. Apparently the time passed real slowly on the plane. So slow that I was bored to death. I watched 1 movie and found it pointless since there is only 40 minutes left and there is nothing much to watch in 40 minutes.

 

I placed my hand on the window feeling the cold sensation flow from my fingertips to the rest of my body. However, I unknowingly feel asleep while doing that. The next moment, I was shook by Jiyong saying that it is time to alight.

 

I rubbed my eyes and followed him. We then took the Japan company’s van to the hotel. When we reached, Jiyong communicated with the receptionist since my Japanese is not that fluent. Suddenly, he asked TOP Taeyang and Daesung to form a circle since Seungri was not there.

 

They then started smiling and Jiyong continued with his task. He returned with 3 keys.

 

“Why is there only 3?” I asked hoping that he said that he was using one room himself.

 

“The company only booked 3 so there are only 3.” He smiled. I am in deep now.

 

I was about to speak when He disrupted me. “ I am sleeping with Taeyang while TOP is sleeping with Daesung. You have no choice but to choose Seungri.” He smiled.

 

“You…” I was about to explode. He is driving me nuts. Then Seungri came back.

 

“There you are. Here is your key. You are sharing room with Yoora.” Jiyong pat his back

 

“Yoora…. YOORA!” he exclaimed so loudly that the whole lobby was looking at us. I bowed to them apologizing.

 

“Let’s go. Seungri. Be a gentleman and help Yoora carry her bags.” TOP smirked.

 

“It’s ok I can handle it myself.” I didn’t really have anything. I apparently only brought a hand carry bag while they brought almost their whole house.

 

“It’s ok. I can manage even with yours.” He then took it from me and headed to our room. It was between Jiyong/Taeyang and TOP/Daesung’s room. How wonderful. When I reached the hotel, I immediately lie on the bed since my whole body is aching for no good reason.

 

“Do you want to use the bathroom first?” I asked. He shook his head. So I left for the bathroom and took a quick shower before coming out. He then grabbed his stuff and went to shower. Suddenly, my phone rang. I saw that it was from my omma.

 

“Yoboseyo, Omma, You missed me?” I laughed a little.

 

“I however heard her sob a little at the other side of the line. “What’s wrong?” I asked this time seriously.

 

“Hye min…. She…. She…” she stuttered making me anxious.

 

“She what Omma?” I asked calmly, not wanting to agitate her anymore.

 

“She died from a car crash. She wanted to come to Seoul to visit but her bus got hit by a truck and it hit where she sat. She died on the spot.” When she finally finished her sentence, I was stunned. Totally stunned.

 

“I talk to you another day Omma I need to calm down.” However, when I hung  up, tears flowed down my eyes uncontrollably. Suddenly, the bathroom door clicked open. I switch off the lights and slide into the bed like nothing happened. I was covering my mouth hoping he won’t hear me. It worked for a moment, but it didn’t work for long.

 

End of Yoora’s POV

 

Seungri’s POV

 

When I stepped out of the toilet, I saw Yoora switching off the lights and going to sleep. I decided not to disturb her so I too went to sleep. When I finally calmed down and got ready to sleep, I heard quiet sobbing and it can only come from Yoora.

 

“Yoora? Are you ok?” I asked. There was no answer, but I could still hear the sobbing. I stepped out from my bed and headed to her side. I saw her eyes wide open and tears sliding down her once shining eyes. She suddenly sat up and pulled me into a hug.

 

I wanted to pull her away but her sobbing stopped me. I hugged her back. I her hair hoping she would calm down, but she didn’t. Instead, she cried harder.

 

“What’s wrong? You can tell me about it.”

 

“Hye bin… she… she.. Died.” She then sobbed again.

 

“Who is Hye bin? You mind telling me?” I asked her softly.

 

“She’s my close cousin. We are inseparable until I moved to Seoul. I missed her. Oppa, I missed her.” She sobbed softly this time.  

 

I pulled her away to look at her closely. Seeing her in this state pains my heart. I kissed her on the forehead hoping that she would feel better. I looked at her. She seemed so fragile and tired. I have never realized that she had such long lashes and it is complimented by her big round eyes. Her perfect shaped nose and the obvious cheekbones. I continued observing her facial features without realizing she was too looking at me.

 

End of Seungri’s POV

 

Yoora’s POV

 

Seungri pulled away from me. He kissed my forehead and then our eyes met. Those eyes which are filled with emotions. I looked deeper and I leaned closer to him. He had a shocked expression pinned on his face. I leaned even closer and closed my eyes. Our lips met. He didn’t pull away, neither did I.

 

We stayed like this for a while before I moved back. I looked down blushing after realizing what I had done. He then held my chin and tilted my head up making me look into his eyes again.

 

“I…I ..” He stuttered. I then place my finger on his lips.

 

“It’s ok as long as you listen to what I have to say.” He stayed motionless till I spoke up.

 

“I like you, more that I every think I would.” I caressed his face softly looking at tears welling in his eyes. He pulled me into another hug and I returned it, feeling comfortable and protected in his embrace.

 

When He pulled away, he looked like he finally found the courage to say what he wanted to. “ Will you be my girlfriend?” I looked into his eyes to find the sincerity. I looked down and nodded. He then smiled and started jumping around the room like a maniac.

 

We ended the night with a long deep passionate kiss and I fell asleep in his embrace, feeling safe and protected.

 

The next day, I woke up due to the bright sunlight shining in my face. When I woke up, I felt a warm presence beside me. When I woke up, he was looking at me in the eye.

 

“Good morning.” He said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth he was giving me.

 

Suddenly, The doorbell rang and I came to my senses. I pulled away from Seungri blushing a bit, I was not the only one. I cleared my throat.

 

“Go wash up. I will open the door.” I then walked towards the door while he walked towards the bathroom. When I opened the door, it was who I expected, Kwon Ji yong.

 

“How was your night’s rest?” He wriggled his eyebrows while I just look at him. I had my arms folded in front of my chest. He then dropped his joke and became serious.

“Are we going for breakfast now?” He asked rubbing his stomach.

 

“I will give the both rooms a call when its time. So get ready and change.” I said. He nodded and walked away. I sigh and turned around. Surprised to find Seungri behind me.

 

“You scare the hell out of me.” I was panting a little and pat my chest. He then pat my back and asked me to wash up.

 

The days went past in a breeze. Maybe that’s why they say that time flies when you’re enjoying it. I can see why is that now. It was then Tuesday. We were sitting in the plane waiting for it to take off so we will be able to take a day’s break.

 

I was sitting in between Taeyang and Seungri. Seungri was sitting beside the window and throughout the ride, he kept looking out. I then talked to Taeyang.

 

Upon reaching Korea, I went home to drop my stuff before going to the boy’s dorm. The moment I stepped into the house, “ Yoora, can you help me with my work?” Seungri said with a serious look in his eyes. I nodded and followed him into his room.

 

When I entered his room, he covered my eyes with his hands. I wanted to pry them away but he was too strong. “I have a surprise for you.” He whispered into my ears. I nodded my head slightly while he led me to his bed and the both of us sat down.

 

When he let go, he then had a velvet box in his hand. It looks familiar but I don’t know where I had seen it. When he opened it, it was a bracelet. There was a heart shaped charm on it and when I looked at it closely, there were words engraved on it.

 

I was shocked. When did he buy this. It seems like he could read my mind. “It was when I disappeared… “

 

End of Yoora’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!

It seems like 2 couples are together.

One more to go

Wonder how will they come together.

As sweet as Eunhyuk and Haemin

Or a surprise like Seungri and Yoora?

Stay tuned