14

Manage My Love

 

Yoora’s POV

 

For the past few days, I have been taking care of Seungri, in case his gastric problem acts up again. His situation seems to have gotten better. I then went back on focusing on the whole group rather than one person. I was still the closest to Taeyang since we were from the same school before he debuted. No one knew about this. It is a secret between us.

 

I entered Big Bang’s dorm this particular morning and got a shock of my life. Just as I opened the door, Daesung called out my name causing me to jump.

 

“You gave me a shock.” I placed my hand on my heart.

 

“Sorry. You saw Junsu yesterday?” He asked with a huge grin on his face. I nodded.

 

“I have always wanted to meet him and Yunho after the time they came on Family outing. I didn’t know you knew them.” He said.

 

“I don’t. Yesterday was the first time I saw them face-to-face. “ I said.

 

“But why were you able to see them?  Thought it was hard to meet them.” Daesung tilted his head to the side.

 

“I stay with 2 other friends who are Managers of DBSK and Super Junior.” I said.

 

“Really? Cool.” He said and he walked off.

 

For the past few days, I would stay in Seungri’s room after waking everyone up, but now, I would stay and talk to Taeyang. We talked about our past. We were best friends then and everyone would make fun of us saying that we were dating. Now, when we talked about it, we would start laughing. Although we were of different age, we were very close. We had an Oppa Dongsaeng relationship.

 

For the next few days, Taeyang and I were inseparable. However, the stares that I used to experience are coming back stronger. I always feel like I was being stalked especially when I was with the boys. I would always brush the thoughts off, as I knew I was thinking too much.

 

Today was a cold day and I was down with flu. I had to carry a box off tissue with me wherever I went. I did not put on extra clothes and the weather was freezing due to the rain. I was shivering non-stop. I was not able to grab clothes from the boy’s dorm as we were behind time.

 

 I was freezing in the bus as the air conditioner was . I asked the driver to turn it down, as it was very cold. The other members looked at me with worried expression, as it was not really that cold to them. It was acceptable. Taeyang then took off his jacket and draped it over me.

 

“Wear my jacket. It would keep you warmer.” Taeyang said. I nodded and mouthed a thank you. I was back to sitting beside him on the bus. Due to the medication I took I turned a little drowsy. Taeyang pulled me towards him, placed my head on his shoulder while he drapes his hand over my shoulder to keep me close to him. It was very warm as his body was also giving off heat.

 

I fell asleep, as it was very comfortable. The bus ride took some time as we were going out of the city. When we reached the location, Taeyang shook me to ask me to wake me up. I smiled at him and he kissed me on the forehead. The kind of affection that he gives me. He would always kiss my forehead.

 

When I got off the bus, I still had Taeyang’s jacket on me. I saw Seungri running to Jiyong and Jiyong looked like he was comforting Seungri. I decided to see what was wrong. When Jiyong saw me walking towards them, he said something to Seungri.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“Nothing. Seungri said that he was feeling hungry that’s all.” Jiyong smiled.

 

“Ok. I go and buy something for you ok Seungri?” I said.

 

“It’s ok. You’re sick it’s going to be lunch time soon anyway.” He said.

 

“Ok. But when you really cannot take it anymore, tell me. I grab you something to eat.” I said. He nodded and both of them walked off. Seungri looked sad to me. He was normally very cheerful. I suddenly realized he had become more quiet these few days. He was never as happy as before.

 

A female crew gave me a cup of hot water. She said it was from Taeyang. I searched for Taeyang and he gave me a smile and a thumbs up. I smiled back and drank it. Their photo shoot took some time. Whenever Taeyang had no shots, he would come to me and entertain me and warm me up. How I wish he was really my Oppa.

 

During lunch break, I saw Seungri staring at his food again. “Why are you not eating Seungri? I thought you were hungry?” I asked, filled with concern. He just shook his head and started eating. I feel that he is a bit weird these days and it is starting me worry me.

 

“Don’t have to worry about him Yoora. He’s just a bit dazed from all the studying.” Jiyong joked.

 

After lunch break, Seungri was sitting beside me, as it was not his turn yet. He kept on fiddling with his fingers and looking down. When I was about to ask him what happen, the photographer called for him and he walked away. He was smiling in the pictures, unlike what he is just now.

 

When Taeyang came to me, he snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

“What are you thinking about?” He asked.

 

“Don’t you find Seungri a bit weird these days?” I asked

 

“Not really other than the fact the he cannot keep his eyes off you and he would glare at me like there is no tomorrow.” He shrugged.

 

“What did you say?” I exclaimed.

 

“He cannot keep his eyes off you.” He repeated.

 

“Since when?” I asked looking puzzled.

 

“For quite some time already. I think he likes you.” He joked.

 

“Aish. Quit joking.” I said.

 

“Ok. Ok. I shall not anger a patient.” He then started laughing.

 

When their photo shoot finally ended, I heaved a sigh of relieve as I was really very bore. I totally forgot to borrow Haemin’s PSP. I should really buy one to entertain myself. When we got back on the bus, it was already 5pm. I predict that we will be stuck in traffic again. When we reach the city, my predictions were right. There was heavy traffic. Since we were not far from Yellow Culture, we decided to head there for dinner since it was already close to 7pm.

 

Upon reaching Yellow culture, the workers there know what to do. We would always eat at the VIP room as if they were to really to eat with everyone else, there would be havoc. It was not always we would be able to eat out. The boys always have a good time eating out, as the food tastes better than Take-outs and lunch boxes. Taeyang ordered all of my favourite food and I saw Seungri looking down and not ordering. When the food came, we all tucked in. Taeyang would always take food for me. He is so nice. I saw Jiyong talking to Seungri and all Seungri did was shake his head.

 

We returned to the dorm at 10pm. When I was about to leave, Jiyong said he wanted to talk to me privately in his room. He patted his bad, to ask me to sit next to him.

 

“How are you doing?” he asked.

 

“Can you go straight to the point, I am really very tired.” I yawned.

 

“ Ok I will go straight to the point.” There was a long silent pause.

 

“Are you dating Taeyang?” He blurted out.

 

“What?” I asked. I didn’t really hear him clearly.

 

“Are you dating Taeyang?” he repeated.

 

“No. What makes you think so?” I asked.

 

“The two of you are so close and the affection the both of you give to each other.” Jiyong blushed when he said that. Something is so wrong. The atmosphere is wrong. His expression is wrong.

 

“I…” Jiyong stuttered. I waited for what he wanted to say. I am afraid he would say “that”.

 

“I... want… I…” He kept on stuttering. Suddenly, he took in a deep breath.

 

“IwanttosaythatSeungrilikesyouanditbreakshishearttoseeyouandTaeyangsoclose.” He said.

 

“I don’t understand a word you said. Can you slow down?” I said.

 

“I say. Seungri likes you and it breaks his heart to see you and Taeyang acting so close. He has been down these few days because of this. He really likes you. He came to me one day and told me.” Jiyong said. I was shock. I was speechless. Seungri likes me?

 

“I need to go now.” I said

 

“Don’t let Seungri know about this. If he does I am so dead.” Jiyong said. I just nodded and left the dorm. I walked back since it was cold. I totally forgot to return Taeyang his Jacket. I called him saying I will wash it before returning. He said that I could keep it if I want. I insisted that I return him when I’m done washing it.

 

When I reached home, I saw Soo-Yun watching TV.

 

“Hey you’re back. “ She said when she saw me.

 

“Hey.” I said and walked to my room.

 

“What’s with the long face?” She asked. Since I needed someone to talk to, I walked towards her and sat down on the couch.

 

“What do you do when someone likes you?” I asked.

 

“Omo. Yoora are you in love?” she asked.

 

“ No. I’m not in love. Someone’s in love with me.” I said bluntly.

 

“Who? Who? Don’t tell me is someone from Big bang?” Soo-Yun asked with curiosity written all over her face.

 

“How do you know?” I exclaimed.

 

“It’s written all over your face.” She said.

 

“Really?” I asked

 

“Yah.” She answered. We talked about it for the whole night. She told me how to face it. Since Seungri doesn’t know that I know about it, I will continue to pretend that I have no clue about it. However, I will have t pay more attention to him and what he does. Since he likes me, He will do stuff that others don’t normally do.

 

I recalled what happened the past few days. I then realise those stares behind my back that I have been ignoring must have been from Seungri. Today, when Taeyang took off his jacket, from my side view I saw Seungri was also about to take off his jacket, but he was a step slower as compared to Taeyang.

 

Seungri was only older than me by 11 days. I didn’t expect him to like me. I remembered in the past when we had a chat on what kind of girlfriends they wish they had; Seungri said he wanted a gentle and feminine one. One that is good at cooking and playing the piano. One who is pretty, skinny and tall. The only requirement I fit is cooking and playing the piano. What does he see in me?

 

I think it would be very awkward to see him tomorrow. I don’t even know how to face him again. How was I able to act normal in front of someone who likes me and yet I just feel neutral towards him. The biggest problem is that even if I liked him back, I may lost my job if I date him. I don’t know what the consequences are but there are risks.

 

I decided to just forget about it and act neutral, no matter how hard it is. I am still the Manager of Big Bang this kind of awkward feelings towards each other will only make our lives more miserable. I switched off the light and went to sleep, trying to forget everything through my dreams.

 

End of Yoora’s POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments are loved.