47

Manage My Love

 

Yoora’s POV

 

“Good night. I need to sleep too.” He hung up and so did I. I went to wash up and sat on my bed. I wondered what will happen if I break the news of me dating to Omma. I haven’t really dated anyone till now. Omma was always worried that I will like girls rather than guys. She has never really object to me dating, but she has never agreed either. The last person on my mind was Seungri when I fell asleep. He was smiling at me with his arms wide open, waiting for me to go into his embrace…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up with warm sun rays shining into my room. I looked around to find myself in my own house. I stretched and walked out to find an empty house. It seems like Omma went out to buy something. I washed up and took a quick shower before heading to have breakfast. We always have Bean sprout soup and rice for breakfast. We were quite poor in the country side therefore breakfast was kept simple.

 

When I was done washing the plates, I heard a soft knock on the door. I headed to open the door and saw Dong-sun Oppa standing there. “want to hang out?” He asked and I shrugged. “Why not?” I headed upstairs to grab my phone and head off.

 

“You know, Auntie was saying that you should get yourself a decent boyfriend and she asked me to ask if you had one in Seoul” He started off while I looked at him.

 

“I will tell her when the time’s right.” He smiled and we continued walking. The place was like always. So fresh, so cool.

 

We’ve reached the park and we took a seat at one of the bench along the pavement. “When are you heading back to Seoul?” He asked a casual question looking to the front.

 

“I don’t know. Perhaps tomorrow? I took 3 days leave from the office.” I could see him nodding slightly from the corner of my eyes.

 

“I’m heading to Seoul to get a Job soon.” He said with a smile. I looked at him with a shocked expression. “Really? That’s great.” I smiled.

 

“But I don’t know anyone other than you from the city. I was thinking if I…” I cut him before he finished. “You can stay with me for the time being. I know my roommates won’t mind. They’re not home half the time.”  He nodded slightly and we sat there quietly, listening to the wind rustling the leaves.

 

“Maybe I can help you get a job in my company.” I suggested since I was sure he would go Job hunting when he reached there.

 

“Really? Thank you.” He said.

 

“But I have to see if there are any vacancies. But since you’re smart, it won’t be that hard to get a job.” I said and he smiled back. We stood up and headed to other places and we had quite a nice chat with each other. We hang out till dinner time and we bid farewell before going home for dinner.

 

After dinner, I wanted to tell Omma about Seungri. We talked In my room. “Omma, I have something to confess.” I said, looking down, afraid to meet her gaze.

 

“What is it dear?” She said with her always soothing voice.

 

“I have a boyfriend.” I was still looking down. I heard her gasp and I didn’t know what was coming next.

 

“Really? Who?” She asked. I could find happiness in her voice and  I could feel the bed move up and down. I looked up to see her smiling.

 

“He’s from the city. He’s older than me by a few days.” I said.

 

“Is he a nice guy?” She asked this time seriously.

 

“Yes. He’s very nice to me.”

 

“Yoora, as long as he’s good to you, Omma won’t object. As long as you’re happy, Omma will be happy.” I gave her a hug before she left my room allowing me to rest. I was happy. Happy that Omma was so understanding. I’ve already told her I’m leaving tomorrow. She agreed. I pulled out my phone to see a message from none other than Seungri. ‘ Are you doing fine at home? I miss you. Hope you would be home soon. I’m having a pack schedule today so we can’t talk on the phone. I need to go now so I will see you soon? – Seungri’

 

I smiled as I replied him. ‘I’m doing well here. I missed you too. Take care of yourself and don’t over work. Most importantly, remember to eat punctually. – Yoora.’ I replied him, however, I did not tell him I’m returning tomorrow. I want him to be surprised when he sees me tomorrow. I know that his schedule will only end at 4pm. I have enough time to return home, place my things and return to their dorm.

 

I packed my things for the rest of the night before heading to bed. I know I will miss this place.

 

The next day, I left at 10am as my bus comes at 11am. Dong-Sun Oppa went with me. He bid me farewell as I boarded the bus. I took a nap In the bus and in no time I reached Seoul. I looked at my watch. It was already 2.30pm. I rushed home and left my stuff there. When I got to their dorm, they were not back kept. I sat on the sofa waiting for the jingling of the keys.

 

I looked at the house and it was in a mess. I definitely have to clear this up. It took me sometime to clean up their mess. When I was almost done, I heard the jingling of keys. I continued with what I’m doing and Seungri really got surprised. “You’re back.” He stuttered a little. He pulled me into a hug and the other members were a little surprised.

 

“Ya! Lee Seungri, Don’t tell me the both of you have started dating?” G-Dragon said and Seungri nodded.

 

“Why didn’t I know? I helped so much.” G-Dragon whined and I pat his head.

 

“Anyway congratulations.” G dragon pulled me into a hug. Seungri then pry him away and G-Dragon laughed. The other members also gave us their wished. Taeyang pulled me aside. “So you’re hiding this from us.” Taeyang said.

 

“You have to treat dinner.” He smiled.

 

“Sure.” I then went to the kitchen and started whipping something up. I was done by7pm. All of us then sat down and had a decent meal. After dinner, Jiyong asked everyone including himself excluding Seungri to get back to their rooms saying “Give them privacy” he gave this goofy smile before closing his room the door. There is only Seungri and I in the living room.

 

I pulled out the book and the box where the ring is stored. I hid the box behind me while I passed him the book. “What’s this?” He asked.

 

“You’ll know. I have more important things to give to you now.” I took out the ring from the box. “Dong-yul Oppa gave this to me when I finished Junior high.” I placed it in his palm. When he finally saw it, he was shocked. “This…”

 

“It’s not a wedding ring. Couple ring. It’s for me to give someone I love.” I looked down shyly when I said it.

 

“Where’s yours since you said it was a pair of couple rings.” I looked up at him grinning. The ring he had already wore it on his ring finger. I took the box and opened it showing the female side of it. He took it and asked me for my hand. “May I?” He asked. I nodded shyly and he wore it for me. He pulled me into a warm hug. This was one of the best days I had with him.

 

Suddenly, I heard groans coming from the back. I turned around to see the other 4 members on the floor. “So The 4 of you have been eavesdropping?” I said with my hands on my hips. The 4 of them backed away from me with their hands in front of them. “Since I’m in a good mood, the 4 of you are spared ” They started jumping for joy. “today. The 4 of you are to clean the house tomorrow.” I smiled. They pleaded me to spare them but I was known to be stubborn. They then looked at Seungri who looked the other way knowing that he gives in easily.

 

I shooed them back to their room. I looked at my watch. It was nearing 8.30pm already. “I need to go now. I’ll see you tomorrow?” I said as I stood up. Seungri followed behind me. He gave me a kiss on my forehead before I left.

 

On the trip home, I could not help but to look at the ring. When I first got it, I could not stop looking at it. Now knowing that the guy I like was also wearing it, I was happier. When I got back to the dorm, I sat beside the window and looked out of the window. I could not see many stars like at the country sides but I could see 2 stars, the one I saw before glowing. “Oppa, Hye-min.” I looked at the stars, hoping they would help make this relationship as smooth as possible.

 

I fell asleep while admiring the ring yet again. I hope this ring was like the bands of love, bring us together always…

 

The next day, I went to work as usual, however, I received a call from Haemin. “Soo-Yun left!” she exclaimed. I didn’t get what she was talking at first. “return home earlier.” She said and she hung up. I was lost I really didn’t understand what she just said. She said Soo-yun left. Didn’t we just see her in the morning? Haemin’s acting all weird.

 

When I reached home, I saw Haemin sitting on the couch all dazed. I waved my hand in front of her face, not getting any attention from her. I got her back when I snapped my finger. “What happened?” I asked seeing her eyes welled up with tears. She handed me an envelope which was for me. It was Soo-Yun’s block handwriting. I can recongise this anywhere. I opened the envelope and started reading.

 

Yoora,

 

I’m leaving. I know this is very abrupt, but when you read this letter, I’ve would have left the dorm, bringing everything with me. You letter is different from Haemin, but never show her your letter. I’m telling you something that I know you would keep well.

 

I will come back and look for you. I will give you a call when I’ve settled down. Wait for it. I will come back and visit. I didn’t want to tell Haemin as she’s dating Eunhyuk. She may accidently say it out when her tongue slipped. Eunhyuk is best friends with Junsu. If Junsu finds out, Jaejoong would know too. I trust you to keep this secret well.

 

Wait for my call. I’m not being heartless. I’m being forced. I will explain to you again when we meet up. Remember, don’t tell anyone.

 

Soo-Yun.

 

I read the letter in my room. I wanted to read this privately as I know the things written inside would be different for mine and Haemin’s. When I was done, I kept it somewhere safe so that Haemin won’t be able to see it by accident.

 

Haemin didn’t look for me to ask me about the contents of the letter. That was one good thing. However, I wanted to know why Soo-Yun left. She said she was forced. But by who? I hope to hear from her soon. She isn’t the sort which would leave the love of her life like this. Anyone could see her love for Jaejoong is very deep. So deep to the extent that it won’t hurt at first, but it will hurt more and more as time pass.

 

Soo-Yun is the type of girl who won’t cry at someone’s funeral. However, a few days or weeks later, she will realize that the person is dead and start crying her guts out. Both Jaejoong and Soo-Yun are starting to suffer now. What can I do to help them?

 

Suddenly, my phone rang…

 

End of Yoora’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who would the caller be?

I wonder…

Anticipate.

Comments please.

Comments are like my brain food.