15

Manage My Love

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

I just received a call from SM entertainment about the groups schedule next week. I was shocked when I heard the news. Next week we are heading to Japan. However, the group would be split into 2 and that was not the worst part…

 

 I will have to announce it to the members when I reach. I was afraid that I would forget such an important message as always.

 

When I reached the dorm, I saw Jaejoong leaning against the wall in front of the door His arms crossed and he was looking down. When I opened the door, his head shot up and looked at me. I held onto the door tighter each second. He stood up straight and walked towards me. He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me in.  It was very awkward all of a sudden between me and Jaejoong.

 

He let go of my wrist when we were at the living room. He turned around to face me. I stood really still as I don’t know what he’s up to.  “I am making lunch and dinner today.” He said and walked back into his room. The tension rose and faded off and I heaved a sigh of relief.

 

“Yunho ask everyone to assemble here now. I have something to announce.” I told Yunho. The only person who was not around was Jaejoong as he just went back into his room. Yunho came back with Jaejoong who was looking down. Where did the cool and serious Jaejoong go?

 

“The schedule for next week changed.” I said.

 

“Why are you telling us this now? You always tell us the day before what our schedule is.” Junsu said.

 

“This time, there are a little changes.” I said.

 

“What is it? You sound so serious about it.” Yoochun joked.

 

“We are going to Japan and the group will be split.” I said after mastering my courage. I know the boys will be very shocked as they never really stayed apart from each other and this is the first time.

 

“What?” Changmin spoke after the long silence.

 

“The group will be split into 2 and will be staying separately.” I said.

 

“Who will be with whom?” Yunho asked.

 

“Jaejoong will be alone while the four of you will be together.” I said. Jaejoong’s head shot up. He gave me a look of fear. He was afraid.

 

“Why?” Junsu asked.

 

“Jaejoong has to film Heaven’s postman while the 4 of you will continue with your album promotions.” I said.

 

“But why is he alone? He won’t know what to do.” Junsu said again. Jaejoong was still looking at me.

 

“He’s not really alone. I will be with him while the other 4 of you would be with another manager from SM.”  I said. That was why I was shocked when I heard about it. Jaejoong’s eyes soften and he smiled a bit.

 

“Who is the manager?” asked Changmin.

 

“He-Ran” I said.

 

“WHAT?!” All 4 of them shouted.

 

“Don’t worry. I will tell her what to do. She will contact me when she is unsure of what decisions to make. There will also be a manager from Rhythm Zone to accompany you. He-Ran was sent because she is Korean-Japanese.” I explained.

 

“At least we won’t have to suffer.” Yoochun said.

 

“She’s not a bad person.” I said. Junsu then patted Jaejoong’s back.

 

“I envy you Hyung. At least you know Soo-Yun won’t mistreat you.” Junsu said.

 

“Yah. I shall go make lunch now.” He stood up smiling. His tone seems to be lighter, happier. Since the next part does not include Jaejoong, I briefed the other members.

 

“He-Ran will be coming in tomorrow to learn and be with the 4 of you since Jaejoong and I have to go for a few press conferences and talk shows the next few days before the flight.” I said.

 

“Don’t worry, He-Ran will get comfortable with us in no time.” Smiled Yunho. I thanked the group for co-operating and since there is slight changes in the schedule, their schedule today have all been cancelled. I then headed to the kitchen to tell Jaejoong about his upcoming days which would be very busy.

 

When I entered the kitchen, Jaejoong immediately turned back. He smiled “Hey.” He greeted.

 

“Hey. What are you cooking?” I answered.

 

“Nothing much just a simple meal.” He answered.

 

“OK.” I stayed silent. I didn’t know how to start the whole briefing.

 

“I’m sorry I scare you just now. It was not intentional. You were standing at the door motionless so I decided to pull you in since I have something to tell you.” He explained.

 

“It’s ok. I’m here to tell you about your schedule for the next week. Since you are busy now, I will tell you after lunch.” I said

 

“Ok. “ He smiled and turned back to his cooking.

 

After half an hour, it was time for lunch. We had a fun lunch since everyone was relaxed and were joking around with each other. After lunch, Jaejoong was washing the dishes, and I decided to help.

 

“I’ll help you.” I smiled at him and took the pair of rubber gloves.

 

“At least now you don’t feel awkward with me.” He joked.

 

“I was never awkward with you. “ I said.

 

“Really? Then what’s with you and the honorifics just now?” Jaejoong laughed.

 

“I didn’t use honorifics just now.” I exclaimed.

 

“You did.” He insisted while laughing.

 

“I didn’t” I started poking him and he jumped. Since we were done with the dishes, we both took off our gloves and started tickling each other. We ended up rolling on the floor.

 

“What did you want to tell me about my schedule?” he panted and was lying on the floor.

 

“Can we not talk here? I don’t like the echo.” I said.

 

“Where you want to go? My keyboard/ music room?” He asked. I just nodded and we headed there.

 

“The next few days you will be having a few press conferences about your new drama and a few radio shows about your progress.” I said

 

“Why press conferences? I hate press conferences. The reporters would chase me and ask me ridiculous questions.” He whined.

 

“I can’t do anything about it. It is only for 3 days. I don’t like it either. There are always reporters who would bug me when you guys are being interviewed.” I said.

 

“Which radio show am I going on?” He asked.

 

“Kiss the radio and Chinchin.” I said.

 

“With Super junior and SNSD? It would be fun.” He smiled.

 

“Yah. So enjoy yourself while you can in Korea. We have to spend quite some time in Japan.” I said.

 

“I will. I need to get some things from Myeong-Dong.”He said.

 

“I can go with you since you can’t go out alone. You will get spot first hand.” I said.

 

“Ok. But when?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Since today is Monday and we are all flying off on Sunday midnight,  we could go tomorrow since there is nothing scheduled for you. Is it ok?” I asked.

 

“Ok. I’m fine. I just need to get some stuff.” He explained.

 

“Oh. Before I forget, I will be with you for the next few days and for Japan.” I said.

 

“What about the others? Don’t they have any schedules?” He asked.

 

“He-Ran will be taking them.” I said.

 

“Good luck for them.” He said.

 

“They won’t suffer like the last time. She didn’t know what to do that’s why it turned out horribly.” I explained.

 

“Oh. No wonder. She would be taking care of them In Japan too?” Jaejoong asked. I nodded. Someone knocked on the door and Junsu’s head appeared, saying I got a call.

 

The day went past quickly and I was home in no time. When I was at home, I saw Haemin watching TV.

 

“Hey. How was your day?” She asked.

 

“It was ok. I am going to Japan for sometime starting next week.” I said.

 

“Omo. How long?” she rushed towards me.

 

“A month or so.” I said.

 

“OK take care of yourself ok.” she said.

 

“ The group will be separated into 2. Did you hear about it?” I asked.

 

“What do you mean?” She tilted her head to the side.

 

“I will be going with Jaejoong while He-Ran will take care of the other group.” I said.

 

“You and Jaejoong alone?” she asked

 

“Yes. And from what I heard we are staying in a hotel and in the same room.” I said.

 

“Are you serious?” She asked. I nodded. Even though Jaejoong and I were not awkward anymore, but sharing a room is a bit wrong since we are of different  genders. But I trust Jaejoong won’t do anything to me right?

 

The next day, Jaejoong and I went to Myeong-Dong to buy something. Since there were a lot of couples there, we have to blend in, so we acted like one. It was rather awkward. I hooked my arm around his and went around like that the whole day. Surprisingly, no one noticed us. We were able to walk around the place without anyone noticing. Even in shops, the sales assistant didn’t recognize him.

There was one particular Shop that made me blush like hell.

 

“May I be of any assistance?” Asked the salesgirl

 

“I’m looking for a sweater that could last in cold places but yet stylish.” Jaejoong said.

 

“These 2 are in favour of your description.” She took out 2 sweater for him to pick. However, he turned around and asked me. I picked the white one with grey stripes.

 

“Your girlfriend made a good choice. This is a new arrival and many people loved it.” She turned around and went to pack the clothes. Jaejoong s his hands around my waist and said something in my ear. He made me blush like hell. I didn’t dare to face him as he was laughing softly.

 

After we left the shop, we continued for 2 to 3 more hours before heading home. Jaejoong bought a lot of thing and he still said that he only needed a little things. I wonder how much was his a lot. Due to the tiring walk I had, I fell asleep and little did I know, I fell asleep on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

End of Soo-Yun’s POV

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I was looking out of the window of our bus while listening to my IPod. Suddenly, I felt something on my shoulder. When I turned around and saw Soo-Yun asleep on my shoulder, I smiled and pulled her closer. I took my jacket on my lap and placed it on her body, so that it would keep her warm. She snuggled closer to me and for some reason, I felt happy.

 

End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

I stirred a bit and woke up. When I woke up, I saw Jaejoong asleep. He was slouching with his head resting on the head rest. I attempted to look around, but my neck hurt. I then realized the position I was at. I was lying on Jaejoong’s shoulder. I then jolted up. He didn’t stir so I heaved a sigh of relief. I looked around and realized that we were stuck in a traffic jam.  Since I was bored, I pulled out my IPod and my book and started reading. However, I was tired to the extent that even when reading a book and having music blasted in my ears I could fall asleep.

 

The next time I woke up was due to the shaking of my body. When I woke up, I saw Jaejoong looking at me and shaking me awake. “We’ve reached. Come on let’s go.” He held my hand and pulled me out of the bus. Since it was night time and the weather turned cold, I was freezing. Judging from the clothes I wore if I don’t freeze I would have been some cold blooded freak.

 

I think Jaejoong saw me shivering a little. He took off his jacket and draped it over me.

 

“Why did you give it to me, you use it. I’m fine.” I took it off and passed it back to him.

 

“I’m used to it already. You are very important if you fall the band will feel lost.” Jaejoong put it over me again. I decided to listen to him since I can’t out talk him. I was never able to out talk him.

 

Upon reaching the dorm, all the members were looking at us. I was wearing Jaejoong’s jacket and he was carrying countless number of bags. The whole scene looked wrong. All the members burst out laughing.

 

“The both of you look like you are dating.” Yoochun was holding his stomach and was about to go to the extent of rolling all over the floor.

 

Jaejoong just pulled me to their bed room and placed all the bags on the bed. He then took this particular bag and passed it to me.

 

“This is for you. Thank you so much for accompanying me today.” Jaejoong smiled.

 

“You shouldn’t have. It was my job.” I passed the bag back to him. However, he pushed it back to me again. Since he was stronger than me, I was not able to push it back to him.

 

“I am not going to take it.” I insisted, folded my arms and sat down on the chair. Jaejoong opened the bag and brought out a medium sized box. He opened the box and pulled out a grey knitted cardigan.  Isn’t that what I was looking at in the clothing store? How did he know I like it?

 

“I know you like it. Just accept it. Treat it as a gift from me to you.” Jaejoong passed it to me again. I just shook my head even though I was very tempted to accept it. He tugged on his jacket. I looked at him and I know he wants me to return it. I took it off and with a swift move, he wore it on for me.

 

“Yah! What the hell are you trying to do?” I shouted.

 

“Now you accepted my gift.” He grinned.

 

“I…” I stammered.

 

“Just take it.” He smiled.

 

“Ok.” I agreed. I never really liked gifts. I never liked it when people give me gifts when it’s not my birthday or some special occasions. This was the first time I have ever accepted a gift for no particular good reason. If Haemin found out about it, I’m so dead.

 

Suddenly my phone rang and I jumped. I looked at the screen and realized that it was Haemin. I excused myself from Jaejoong and answered.

 

“Where the hell are you? It’s already 11pm. Are you coming home?” Haemin was literally screaming into the phone. I could hear Jaejoong chuckle behind me.

 

“I’m coming back. I’m just settling some problems. See you in half an hour. Bye.” And I hung up.

 

“Seems like Haemin’s not happy.” Jaejoong smiled while covering his mouth a little.

 

“I really have to go now Jae. I see you tomorrow.” I practically ran all the way home.  When I opened the door, I saw Haemin sitting on the couch with her back facing me. I knew I would be in deep trouble.

 

“Where did you go?” She didn’t turn around and her voice was ice cold. I didn’t answer her.

 

“Let me ask again. Where did you go?” her back was still facing me.

 

“I… I…” I don’t know why I could not tell her where I was. Suddenly, Haemin the lights and started laughing. “ Gotcha.” She was holding her stomach and laughing really hard.

 

“I don’t have time to fool with you I am really tired.” I yawned and left for my room. Haemin was still laughing. Was it that Funny?

 

The next day, there was a press conference. Reports kept probing questions on his love life and personal life. I wonder what’s so interesting about his life. I didn’t know how he was feeling. I could only watch him from afar and pass him a bottle of water when he descends from the stage. After The press conference was the radio show in Chinchin. Upon arriving, I saw Taeyeon. When she saw me, she was grinning at me. She came up to me.

 

“How have you been doing? I heard you are going Japan with DBSK next week.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Yes. I will be leaving next week and I bet it would be tiring.” I smiled at her.

 

“Take care. When you return, we have a girl’s night? How about that?” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Sure.” I smiled and walked away.

 

After the radio show we headed home. I was looking out of the window when Jaejoong came to sit beside me.

 

“You want something Jae?” I asked. He just shook his head and continued listening to his IPod. Suddenly he plugged out his earphones and turned to look at me.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Jae said politely.

 

“Sure.” I said with a smile.

 

“Can I sit with you on the plane?” He said.

 

“What kind of question is that? Of course I will sit with you. It’s not a choice I have to anyway. I have a lot of this to brief you about.” I said. He just smiled like a kid.

 

The next few days passed quick and it brought me closer to Jaejoong I don’t think that living with him for a month or more would be tough for me since I know his character well and the days we spend together allowed us to understand each other better.

 

It was already Sunday. Since we were suppose to gather at the airport, I didn’t have to go over to their dorm. I left a note on the table telling Yoora and Haemin that I made food for them. They have to just heat it up. I entered the cab which I called for and headed to the airport…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments are loved.