38

Manage My Love

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

“Who says I am leaving?” I heard her say. I only tighten the hug so to make me feel that this was not a dream, Dating Haemin was not a dream…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I could feel Haemin starting to struggle. I let her go and saw her looking at me with intensity in her eyes. “What’s wrong?” she touched my face.

 

“Nothing.” I inched away from her touch.

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Haemin’s POV

 

Eunhyuk has been acting strange these days. He seemed to be more sensitive of my presence with Donghae. I could see from his eyes that Donghae was the main source of this scene. I think acting with Donghae back then was a wrong choice. Eunhyuk saw the fake kissing scene and I think he’s a little overwhelmed by it still.

 

“I know this is because of Donghae.” I said, looking at him in his eyes. He looked away, like he was thinking if he should answer or not.

 

“It’s not because of Donghae.” Eunhyuk insisted.

 

“It’s all because of the fake kissing scene we created. You think Donghae and I would go to that stage and I would leave you right?” I said again, trying to provoke him to answer my question.

 

“No. I’m tired I want to rest. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” He said and pushed me out of the room before locking his door. I banged his door and he still chose to ignore me. It seems like I did something wrong, really wrong. I decided to go home and think about it, so I headed home.

 

Was I really that close with Donghae to the extent that Eunhyuk would think otherwise? I had totally no idea. Donghae and I are just close friends, nothing more than that. I guess I should really explain to Eunhyuk tomorrow.

 

I think my sadness was written all over my face as when I stepped through the door, the first thing Yoora asked me was whether I was alright. I nodded slightly as I didn’t want Yoora to get anxious about something small like mine. I’ve already heard her relationship with Seungri. Even Soo-Yun’s dating Jaejoong. I know that Jaejoong has been going all sweet on Soo-Yun for some time. It’s just that she herself didn’t realize and what’s worst was that she has something for him.

 

Yoora on the other hand, has been telling me things about her and Seungri. It seems like Seungri had confessed to her and she gave him a silent reject. However, during the Japan trip, she found out her feelings for him and they got together. Seungri’s love for her is very strong.

 

I know Eunhyuk likes me a lot and I have the same feeling. However, it seems like it’s just the start of the relationship, we’ve already experienced problems. Our relationship is unlike Yoora’s or Soo-Yun’s. There’s something wrong within us and none of us have found the solution.

 

I was lying on my bed thinking about what is exactly the problem. I know that I have told myself I will explain to Eunhyuk tomorrow, but I have this feeling that I am lying to him when I’m not. I just feel guilty. Am I really doing something bad behind his back? Did I cheat on him in some way that I don’t know?

Suddenly, my phone rang. I know it won’t be Eunhyuk. I flipped open my phone and to my shock, it was Eunhyuk.

 

“Yoboseyo.” I said, trying to sound normal.

 

“Haemin.” He said. His voice hoarse and shaky.

 

“You feeling better?” I asked since it’s not wise to explain to him now.

 

“I feel better now. Can I meet you now?” He cleared his throat.

 

“Now? Where?” I asked since it was close to 11pm.

 

“The playground around the area.”

 

“It is safe for you to leave? Won’t there be fans?” I asked.

 

“I’m going by the back since that route is faster.”

 

“Sure. I’ll see you then.”

 

“Bye.” And we hung up. Since I had already showered, I changed my clothes and left my house. The playground we were meeting at wasn’t far from where I live, so I can walk there. When I reached, Eunhyuk was not there yet. I decided to sit on the swing while waiting for him.

 

After 5 minutes, he was still not here, so I decided to play for a while. Suddenly, I felt someone giving me a push. I turned around to see Eunhyuk. He was smiling at me.

 

“Hyuk.” I gasped and stopped the swing immediately.

 

“Why did you stop? Weren’t you having fun? I was.” He smiled and laughed He walked to where he was in front of me.

 

I didn’t know why but my eyes started to well up in tears. Unknowingly, a drop of tear slid down my cheeks. The smile on Eunhyuk’s face dropped and immediately stooped down. “What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” He asked in a gentle tone as he used his thumb to wipe my tears away. I could not stop sobbing. When he looked at me, I could see the warmth in his eyes and I could only sob harder. He pulled me into a hug and pat my back and my hair.

 

“Shh… it’s ok now.” He coaxed. I hugged him back and sobbed harder. Hours ago he was crying and now it was my turn. I pulled away to find a pair of worried eyes looking at me.

 

“I’m sorry to make you worry.” Eunhyuk said. I was still sitting on the swing. I looked up at him. The wind was blowing his hair and he had a serious look on his face. Suddenly, he stoop to my eye level and his face was inches away from mine.

 

I was blinking as the situation was so awkward. He moved closer and I moved my head back. The when he moved closer again, I stood still. His eyes slowly fluttered close and so did mine. Suddenly, I felt his lips touch mine. It was a spine thrilling sensation. I could feel my whole body turn weak. He placed his hands round my waist while I had mine round his neck. He pulled me to a stand up position.

 

We stood there in that position for around 5 minutes before pulling apart. I touched my lips with one of my hand and look down. “That…” I stumbled on my words. My whole mind went blank. It happened so out of nowhere. I was not prepared at all.

 

“Was that your first kiss?” Eunhyuk looked at me and smiled. I snapped out of my thought and looked at him in the eye.

 

“You sound like you’re mocking me.” I with a firm tone.

 

“No, I’m not.” He released his hold from my waist and shook his hand in front of him, proving his innocence. I laughed at his action.

 

“I’m just joking. You don’t have to take it so seriously.” He stood up straight and looked at me. I knew what he was up to and I ran away from him. He chased me, trying to tickle me. He knew my weak spot, which was tickling.

 

It seems like I outran him as he stopped, panting in front of the slide. “I give up. You win.” He said. I smiled.

 

We sat down on the ledge of the platform and dangled our legs, hand in hand. “I need to explain my relationship with Donghae.” I said out of nowhere. I know if I don’t, it would bring us nowhere.

 

Eunhyuk looked at me and he know this is a serious matter and it can’t be joked with. “Donghae and I are just good friends. I promised him that we would be family as you know about his father’s death a few years ago caused him to not only lose a family member, but also a friend. I promised him to be there for him when we win awards. I rejected Donghae because of my feelings for you. It’s the most I can do for him.” I said. I saw Eunhyuk tearing.

 

“I didn’t know all those. I’m being selfish and only thinking of myself. I’m sorry.” I made Eunhyuk cry again. I felt that I’m not a good girlfriend. I always made Eunhyuk cry and made him feel bad. I wiped his tears away.

 

“It’s ok. I forgive you and I believe Donghae would too.” Eunhyuk nodded and I rested my head on his shoulder. I saw a couple walk past us. They were quite far away, but I was able to see them.

 

“How I wish we could be so open like them.” I looked at Eunhyuk and he nodded. Since he was a celebrity, being open about their relationship is like a burden to them. Reports would come flocking to both parties, bothering them till no tomorrow. I’ve seen those situations, it’s terrorizing.

 

After talking for a little while more, I parted with Eunhyuk as it was late. When I went home, I lay on my bed and drifted off to sleep immediately.

 

When I woke up the next morning, it all seemed like a dream to me. It was like it had never happened. I took a shower and saw Yoora preparing breakfast and Soo-Yun drinking her hot chocolate. “Morning people.” Both of them looked at me and went back to what they were doing.

 

“So you feeling better?” Yoora asked me. I nodded and Soo-Yun gave me a questioning look. “just a little problem with Hyuk.” I said as I drank a cup of water.

 

“Problem rise between every couple. Jaejoong and I are also having minor problems here and there.” Soo-Yun said. Yoora agreed too. It seems like problems are not only happening for me. Soo-Yun left the table first as she went to answer the phone which we all know is from Jaejoong. Yoora was texting throughout breakfast. Seems like I’m the only one not affected by electronic devices in the morning. Eunhyuk’s not really an early riser so I don’t touch my phone during breakfast.

 

When I was finally done, I left the house and went to the boy’s dorm. When I arrived, Everyone was up. They were munching on biscuits and bread, drinking coffee and Hot Chocolate. All busy preparing to leave the house.

 

Suddenly, someone pulled me to the corridor and it was Eunhyuk. He pulled me to his room where he took out a box from his drawer. It was 2 pair of couple rings. “Why…” He silenced me with a finger on my lips.

 

“We will be special.” He took my hand place on ring on my ring finger and one on my thumb. Both were the girls side. It was 2 pairs of different couple rings. I looked at my hand and the rings fitted perfectly. Not too tight, not too loose.

 

“I got these a few days back and was thinking of when to give you. I decided to give it to you today and this can show that from now on, I’ll put my trust in you. I won’t doubt you any further.” I pulled him into a hug. “Thank you.” I whispered into his ear. He pat my back and we pulled apart.

 

I left his room to allow him to get changed. We headed to the venue for where they will be holding Super Show 2. They went there to get ready and practice so on the concert day itself, they won’t be flustered as the places are different.

 

It seems like from now on, my schedule will be very pack due to the upcoming super show which will drain away all my energy. However, I will stay strong for the boys. They’ve worked so hard for today. I would support them all the way. Looking at them sweating and pasting medical plasters, my heart aches for them. However, after the concert they will get to rest for a day or 2 before starting another intense round of practice…

 

End of Haemin’s POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few chapters will be more about Soo-Yun

There will still be Haemin and Yoora.

Comments please.