5

Manage My Love

 

Soo-Yun’s POV

 

I woke up at 7.45, finding the house to be empty. I went to check if Hae min left for work already. To my surprise, I found her in her room getting ready to leave.

 

“Leaving already? I just wanted to ask you which studio you going to?” I asked.

“Oh. I am going to Elf Studio. You?” Hae min replied

“We are going to Cassiopeia Studio. We are shooting the cover page for Cassiopeia so we will be using their studio.”I said. She nodded her head and left for work. I reached DBSK’s dorm at 9. All of them were awake doing their own stuff. Jaejoong was surfing the net while blasting his music, Junsu was gaming with his brother, Yunho was reading a book, Changmin was eating his breakfast and Yoochun was watching TV.

“Morning Soo-Yun” Changmin greeted. I nodded my head. Yunho greeted me alongside Yoochun and Junsu. Jaejoong was too into his laptop and blasting his music that he didn’t notice my existence. He looked up and saw Yunho pointing at something behind him. He turned around and greeted me. Their schedule doesn’t start till 12pm. I decided to let them enjoy for a while more before getting them ready to leave.

 

Yunho approached me and asked me about today’s schedule. I told him about it and he said that he would brief the members. He then pulled me up and I just gave him a blank look.

 

“Go get some sleep we don’t want you to collapse on the floor due to the lack of rest.” Yunho smiled.

 

“It’s ok I’m not tired I will brief the members. “ I smiled back.

 

At 10am, I gather all the members and told them our schedule for the day. After that, they went to change and we left the dorm. The first stop was Music bank rehearsal. They went on the stage and rehearsed 3 times. They were all perspiring although it is an air-conditioned room. They changed into another set of clothes which were found in the car before heading off to their next destination.

 

Place after place after place, we finally ended our schedule for the day. Changmin looked at the time and invited all the members and I for supper. They were quite tired so they ordered take-out. We had a small chat about life. After supper, I told them about their Music Bank performance tomorrow and I went home.

 

When I reached home, I saw Hae min walking out of the shower and Yoora watching TV. Hae min asked me about my day. We share our experience with each other every day. I envy Yoora. She was sitting in the recording studio for the whole day. But hanging out with the boys is fun too. I went to shower and went to sleep. My energy was totally drained out from me. I am supposed to reach the boys dorm at 12pm. But I will always go earlier to clear the mess that they make.

 

When I reached the boys dorm the next day, I was horrified. Their house was in a total mess. I took 2 hours to clean the mess. By the time I am done, it was 12pm sharp. I then asked the boys what they wanted for lunch. I had a reply today. A reply from Yunho.

“I want Jajangmyun.” Yunho said.

 

“And a lot of radish” Jaejoong followed.

 

I stood there shock. Junsu looked at me intensely.

 

“Soo-Yun why are you giving such a blank look?” Junsu questioned

 

“Nothing. I will call for delivery.” I walked to the kitchen and ordered the food. After Lunch, we were all ready to leave. When we reached the changing room, I saw Super junior on the other side. It means we were sharing one changing room. They went to change into their performance outfit. They came out one by one. I applied makeup for them. I saw Hae min looking at my direction through the reflection of the mirror and was quite puzzled with the look she was giving me.  After I was done with all their makeup, I saw Hae min in a daze. Then suddenly she pulled out her phone and gave a very weird expression. Kangin then grabbed her phone from her. They looked like they were playing monkey. I asked Jaejoong who was the nearest from me to help stop the circus. He went up and grabbed the phone from mid air.

 

“Although she is younger, you still have to respect her.”I hear Jaejoong say. He walked back and I thanked him. He said no problem. When it was time for the performance, there was only Haemin and I left at the changing room. She thanked me for saving her from that crisis she was experiencing. Suddenly, she gave a very flustered look, and she called someone, who I assume is her boyfriend, Haneul. They talked for half an hour and I looked at Hae min. I had a feeling that there is something wrong with their relationship and decided to ask her a few questions.

 

“Haemin ah, when was the last time you went out with Haneul?” I asked

 

“I think a month or 2 ago. Why?” She gave a very puzzled look.

 

“It is real long. You should spend time with him or he may think you are cheating on him or something. In the past, both of you will go on a date a few times a month. It will kill the both of you to not be able to see each other once a week.” I said

 

“I know, but we will be fine. This maybe an obstacle we are both facing. We are going out this Saturday as it is my free day. Don’t worry. He won’t break up with me just because I don’t have time to spend with him. He is very understanding.” She assured me.

 

“But Haemin, I feel that your relationship is on the rocks. The both of you used to talk on the phone everyday ever since you have no time to spend with him. But now, I don’t see you calling him as often as before.” I said.

 

“I have to believe in him.” That’s all Haemin said. Both of them are dating for 2 years. Both Yoora and I know Haneul. We found him to be a very nice guy, but I have a very strong feeling that something will happen between them, but I ignored it and went up to my boys who just came back from the performance. Yunho said that he was starving and would like to eat supper before heading home. I agreed. Junsu suggested that we ask Super junior along, since they are here also.

 

Yunho walked over and talked to Leeteuk. I saw him nodding his head and the super junior boys cheering, so I guess we are all going for supper together. We went to a restaurant name Sapphire Ruby. All of them seem to be enjoying themselves. It has been a while since both boy bands Super junior and DBSK has sat down to eat. I can see them playing with each other, talking about their life, sharing very personal secrets. They are real close even when they don’t meet often.

 

 We left the restaurant at 10pm. Hae min sent super junior back to their dorm while I sent DBSK back to their dorm. During the car ride, Yunho asked about the schedule tomorrow.  I told him that they have a line-up of variety shows and radio shows, but the most important meeting is the Fan meeting. Seeing all the boys looking so tired, I decided to debrief them about the day so when they reach home, they can go to rest straight away.

 

By the time we reach their dorm, it was 10.30pm. I bid them goodbye and left for home. I meet Hae min at the lobby. We headed home together. As we didn’t see Yoora around, Hae min called her. Yoora was going to stay over at Big bang’s dorm as the next day they have to leave early. After Hae min told me about it, I nodded my head and went to take a shower. When I was done, I saw Hae min talking to Haneul, so I decided to not disturb them. I carried on with my paper work and look through the schedule so that I won’t make a mistake.

 

 When I was about to leave the dining table where I did my paperwork and go to bed, my phone rang. It was a call from Yunho. “Why is he calling me so late at night? It is near midnight already.”I though.

 

“Yoboseyo, Yunho?” I answered

 

“Soo-Yun, is it possible for me to leave the dorm?” Yunho asked

 

“WHAT? At this time? Yunho don’t.” I almost shouted

 

“But, it’s really important. I promise that I will be back soon.” Yunho pleaded

 

“Yunho, don’t you leave your dorm without permission. You know that how crazy your fans are. What if you got attacked? Don’t forget about the glue incident. I don’t want that to happen again. You hear me?” I shouted

 

“I know I am an artist, but don’t we have our freedom also?” Yunho asked in a very harsh tone.

 

“It’s not that I am restricting your freedom. It’s just that it is a policy and now it is 12am. It is far more dangerous at night than in the morning.” I explained

 

“But this is really very urgent it has to be settled today. Please Soo-Yun just once.”Yunho pleaded again.

 

“I’m really sorry Yunho, But I really can’t help you with this one. Why don’t you tell me about it and I try to help you settle it.” I asked.

 

“It’s ok I shall just do it tomorrow and apologise.” He said sounding real sad.

 

“Is it someone’s birthday? If it is I can help.” I tried to sound him out.

 

“How do you know? It’s my Omma’s birthday and I forgot about it, so I wanted to buy a calling card to call her.” Yunho explained.

 

“I have a calling card. I could give you the numbers so you can give her a call. The numbers are 145-339678-154. But isn’t it late to call her now?” I asked

 

“She won’t be able to sleep till I wished her.”Yunho said in a depressed tone.

 

“Sorry Yunho, because of your busy schedule, you are not able to wish her personally.” I apologised

 

“It’s not your fault. This is the life I chose so I have to live with it.” Yunho assured me.

 

“It’s late already. After you call you Omma to wish her, go directly to bed. Tomorrow’s schedule is very packed.” I said

 

“OK, I will. Good night.”Yunho said

 

“Good night.” And I hung up.

 

When I was done talking to Yunho, I saw Haemin looking at me. She came up and asked why I was in such a rage. I told her about Yunho wanting to leave the dorm when he was not allowed to. Haemin stopped for a while and started yawning.  I asked her to go to bed and rest as the next day she will be having a busy day.

 

I sat at the dining table for a while more before turning in as well.

 

The next day was all right as the only thing they had was the filming of Champagne. We finished our day as early as 3pm. All of them were very happy as they rarely get to leave so early.  We went back to the dorm and went back to do our own stuff. I left their Dorm at 6pm as Yunho ask me to go back and rest. He said that it was unfair as they were relaxing and I am still taking care of them.

 

I went home and found it empty. It is not surprising as everyone is busy. I went to take a long relaxing shower and decided to pamper myself. I called for Sushi delivery and watched TV. I have never done this in a real long time. Even though it is a real simple dinner, I still feel really happy.

 

Yoora came back around 8pm. We talking about what we did today. By 10pm, we did not receive any news from Haemin and she was not home yet. We then decided to call her.

 

“Yoboseyo, Haemin, are you coming back today?” I asked

 

“I’m really tired. I am staying at Super Junior’s dorm.” She replied in a very dead tone.

 

“Oh ok. I shall not disturb you any further. See you tomorrow.” And I hung up.

 

“What did Haemin say? Is she coming back” Yoora asked in a worried tone.

 

“ She’s not coming back. But there is something not right about her.” I replied looking puzzled.

 

“ What is it about her that you found weird?” Yoora asked, tilting her head to one side.

 

“She was not as happy as she normally is. She seem so dead.” I said

“I didn’t see her today so I can’t tell you what happened today.” Yoora said

 

“Maybe when she see us tomorrow she will be better? Maybe she is just tired today.” I reassured myself and Yoora.

 

“Yah. Maybe we are just thinking too much. I see you tomorrow. I am really beat. Goodnight.” Yoora stretched her arms and walked to her room.

 

“Goodnight. “ I answered her.

 

I have no idea what happened to Haemin. Something just doesn’t seem right about her. Whenever when she’s tired, she won’t sound so moody. Something must be bothering her but I just can’t put my hand on it. Then suddenly my phone rang which gave me a shock.

 

“Yoboseyo.” I answered

 

“Soo-Yun it’s me Junsu.” The person on the other line answered.

 

“ Oh Junsu. What makes you call me so late at night?”

 

“I need to ask you something.”

 

“What is it you need to ask me about? It seems real urgent.”

 

“It’s about Eunhyuk and Haemin.”

 

“What about the two of them? Don’t tell me Eunhyuk did something bad to Haemin cause her to be angry with him.”

 

“ It is precisely that.”

 

“What did he do to make her so upset? I don’t remember Haemin to be angry with one of her members for anything.”

 

“He snatched her phone and read out her message.”

 

“She won’t be angry with him for that. Almost every member had been doing that to her.”

 

“ The problem this time is that the message is a break-up message.”

 

“What?” I exclaimed

 

“It is a break up message from her boyfriend.”

 

“He broke up with her?”

 

“Yes. She was real upset and she practically ignored Eunhyuk the whole day after the incident.”

 

“Did he apologise?”

 

“Not yet. I asked him to. He is real afraid of Haemin when she is upset. Haemin has quite a temper as what Eunhyuk told me. He is really afraid that she will ignore him. “

 

“I don’t know how she feels now. But She will not go to the extent of ignoring Eunhyuk if he apologises. I will talk to her tomorrow when I see her.”

 

“Thank you Soo-Yun. You are the best.”

 

“Welcome Junsu. You better turn in. It is real late now.”

 

“Yes mam. Goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight.” and I hung up. 

 

Now I know why she sounded so dead. It is because of Haneul. I cannot believe that he really broke up with Haemin. Haemin must be very upset now. I hope that she will feel better with her members comforting her.

 

End of Soo-Yun POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~