3

Manage My Love

 

Yoora’s POV

 

Today is a real tiring day. Big bang’s schedule for the day is very packed. Radio shows after talk shows after varietyprogrammes. Although as compared to the boys, they are more tired but just sitting there doing nothing is really killing me. Now we are doing the very last programme for the day which is the talk show. I was about to fall asleep when someone shook me. When I looked up, it was the team leader G-Dragon. I stirred and left with them. As it was already 10pm, I sent the boys home. When I was about to leave, I realize that the next day there is an offshore photo shoot and we are suppose to leave at 3am and travel to the pier which was 5 hours car ride away. I turned around and saw Jiyong staring at me.  I walked up to him and he thought I left something behind.

 

“I have to stay here for the night.” I yawned

 

“Why so sudden?” Jiyong asked

 

“There is an offshore photo shoot tomorrow so we have to leave this house at 3am and take a 5 hour car ride to the pier. To make it more convenient I decided to stay here. So I will save time travelling and have more time to sleep.” I explained.

 

“Oh. Then you can sleep in your room which is the guest room since some of your stuff is there.” Jiyong smiled.

 

“Help me tell the others. And please don’t be late if we leave late, the boat won’t wait for us.” I yawned again. Jiyong nodded and headed to the other members rooms. I went to my room when my phone rang

 

“Yoboseyo, Yoora? Where are you?” Hae min asked me.

 

“I am still at Big bang’s dorm. I don’t think I will be coming back tonight. Tomorrow we have an off island photo shoot. We have to be there real early.” I explained

 

“OK. Take care. See you around. Annyeong.” Hae min said before hanging up.

 

“Annyeong.” I replied.

 

I went to sleep and my alarm woke me up at 2am. I was real tired but could not do anything. I went to wake the boys up. It was easy to wake Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang as they are light sleepers. I shook GD but there was no reaction given so I pulled off his blanket and instantly, he opened his eyes and woke up. TOP was the worst. We had to use pots and pans. When he woke up, it was already 2.15am. We left the house earlier than expected as the members were really cooperative today. Maybe it is because they want to sleep in the car.

 

When we reached the pier, it was only 7.45am. We have 15 minutes before the boat arrives. When it finally arrived, the members sat together while I sat beside Taeyang. Suddenly, Taeyang started shivering and he was covering his mouth.

 

“Are you ok Taeyang?” I asked

 

“I am seasick and I feel like puking.”He whispered.

 

I took a plastic back from my backpack and handed him one. He vomited out the breakfast he ate just now before the boat trip. I patted his back. It was lucky that the boat ride was not long. After 15 minutes, the boat docked at the pier of the island. I supported Taeyang off the boat. The members were all crowding around Taeyang to see if he was alright. GD went to tell the director that Taeyang was not feeling well so they will take the individual shots first. The director agreed. I was by Taeyang’s side all the time.

 

The photo shoot started with G-Dragon. He kept on getting scolding from the director.

 

“G-Dragon, can you stop looking at Taeyang’s direction, I know you are worried about him but can you at least look at the camera?” Shouted the director

 

“Sorry, Sorry, let’s do it again.” G-Dragon bowed while apologizing. Next was Daesung then TOP. Both of them breezed through the photo shoot. When it was Seungri’s turn, it was havoc.

 

“Seungri, can you stop daydreaming? And stop sticking out your fingers.” The director scolded.

 

“Ok, ok” Seungri replied. However, Seungri make the same mistake and got a huge scolding from the director.

 

Then it was Taeyang’s turn. The makeup artist applied more makeup for him as he looks pale. The director changed Taeyang’s shots to mostly sitting down. Taeyang finished his photo shoot quickly. When it was the group shot, it was done real quick as all of them cooperated. When the photoshoot ended, it was earlier than expected. It was 4pm. When we went back to Korea, Taeyang was still feeling unwell. However, he felt much better after a while.

 

We took the car ride back again. As I was still worried about Taeyang, I decided to sit with him on the car. Normally, I will sit on the passenger’s seat while G-Dragon will sit with Seungri and Daesung will sit with TOP. Taeyang would always sit alone and I am worried. Throughout the Car ride home, Taeyang was moving around his seat.

 

Finally we reach the dorm. We were thinking of dining in, but Taeyang insisted that we eat out as he was feeling much better. We went to Yellow culture. I helped Taeyang order something light so that it would not trigger his seasickness before.

 

After dinner, we went back to the dorm. I was talking to Taeyang, telling him what he should avoid eating for the next few days and that he should rest early. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Seungri and G-Dragon going into Seungri’s room. I ignored it and continued with my conversation with Taeyang.

 

Before I left, I called the boys out for a briefing for tomorrow. Before I left, Taeyang hugged me without saying anything. I was quite shocked. I smiled at him and I left the dorm. When I reached home, I only saw Soo-Yun. I asked her where Haemin, she just said that Haemin wants to be left alone for the rest of the day. I shrugged and returned to my room. I was really tired. I thought of the hug Taeyang gave me. It was a hug of appreciation. He is thanking me for taking care of him the whole day. I went to shower and washed up and drifted into sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments please.

The next chapter will be written by a guest writer.

Do support.