26

Manage My Love

 

There was not much scenes to be shot due to the fact that it was a music video. There were only 5 scenes and the last one was the one I dreaded. Due to the easy scenes, we were almost done in a jiffy. However, here comes the last scene.

 

I was very flustered due to the fact that I am going to kiss one of my boys. This is so killing me. I was very nervous due to the look Top was giving me. It seems like he could not stop smirking at me for the whole day and it is annoying the hell out of me.

 

Here comes the part. I was standing really still and hope that it will be done with one take. I could feel TOP’s breath down my neck. I tense due to the contact. When his face was less than an inch away from mine, I closed my eyes.

 

“CUT!” Shouted the director. I was cursing and swearing in my mind due to the fact that we have to do it again.

 

“Headquarters called and said that the kissing part is cancelled.” The director said.

 

“Dang!” exclaimed TOP

 

 Turned to him and glared at him “ Ya!” I exclaimed. He then shrugged his shoulders and walked away laughing.  I then walked to the nearest chair I could see and slumped down. I took off my shoes the moment I sat down. Even though I did not really stand much, my feet were killing me. I really wonder how other women were able to withstand this torture. Suddenly, I felt someone drape a jacket on me. I looked up and saw Daesung.

 

“It’s been hard on you. Come on let’s go back and change and go home.” He chirped. He held my shoes for me and led me to the changing room. I quickly changed out of that uncomfortable dress and felt much more comfortable after that.

 

We headed home after that. I then saw Seungri sulking the whole way home. I know because of what but I could not do anything as he is like an Oppa to me. Upon reaching the Boy’s dorm, Jiyong asked me to return home as I must be tired myself. I bowed to them and left the dorm.

 

I took the bus and look at the scenery that went past. How I miss Hye min. She is my cousin. We haven’t met ever since my family moved to Seoul. However, we talk on the phone often. I decided to visit her when I had no work on that day. When I reached home, I immediately slumped on my bed wanting to just sleep. Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the Screen and it showed ‘JIYONG’

 

I flipped open my phone and answered his called. “Yoboseyo”

 

“Yoora! You have to come back” Jiyong was practically shouting.

 

“What happened?”  I asked not knowing why he was so worked up. I then knew there was nothing good.

“Seungri locked himself in his room and he took lots of food from the kitchen. Not long ago, he ran out and went to the toilet and started throwing up.”

 

“I’ll be right back.” I ended the call and ran out of the dorm. When I was out of my Dorm, I flagged for a cab even though the boy’s dorm is not far away.  When I reached their dorm, I ran up and found the 4 boys standing outside the toilet. When Jiyong saw me, he rushed to my side and pulled me into the toilet.

 

I saw Seungri sitting at the corner hugging his leg which was propped up and his head buried in his legs. I stood there for a few seconds thinking of what am I suppose to do. How was I supposed to approach this situation?

 

I approached Seungri cautiously. I then pat his back lightly causing him to look up. “Don’t sit here. Let’s go back to your room.” He merely nodded slightly and he stood up. It seems like he was a little wobbly when he stood up. When he reached the toilet door, his leg gave way and he fainted.

 

“Seungri! Seungri!” The boys shouted. They carried him and placed him on his bed in his room. I touched his head and realized that he was running a temperature.

 

“How come I wasn’t informed that he was sick?” I almost shouted.

 

“We didn’t know. No wonder he looked so pale just now.”

 

“Aish” I exclaimed. Taeyang went to get the first aid box where all the medication was while the other members dispersed into their own rooms. Sometimes I really wonder if they really cared for each other.

 

Taeyang came back with the first aid kit a while later and he too returned back to his room. I then decided to use the ancient method of treating fever. I went to the kitchen to get a facial basin and a towel. On the way back to Seungri’s room, I went to the toilet and fill the basin with water. I went back into his room and rinsed the towel with warm water and placed it on Seungri’s forehead.

 

I then decided to call the doctor so I scrolled down my contacts. I have this bad habit of saying the name of the person whom I was looking for on my phone especially. So I was chanting “Doctor Doctor Doctor.” I then felt someone grab my hand and it was Seungri.

 

“Don’t call a doctor.”

 

“I have to with your current condition”

 

“I will be fine after sleeping”. I didn’t know why I believed him, but I just did.

 

“This way I have no choice but to stay here to check on you now and then.”I placed my phone down and changed the towel on his head.

 

After changing the towel, I decided to leave. I stood up and was going to leave when I felt the familiar warmth grabbing onto my wrist. I turned around to see Seungri giving a pleading expression.

 

“Stay, Please”. I did as he was a patient. I then sat down at my seat and waited for Seungri to fall asleep. However, without myself realizing, I fell asleep as well.

 

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I found a blanket covering me. I saw Seungri sleeping and facing me. It must be his doing. I walked over to his bed and covered his blanket properly in case he catches a cold. Suddenly, his eyes flickered open.

 

“Did I wake you up?” He shook his head and attempted to sit up.

 

“Don’t. Just lie down. It is in the middle of the night. Go back to sleep.”  He eyed me wearily however, he did as I said and closed his eyes slowly. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes. I walked to his couch and looked at him with my elbow propped on the hand rest I then too drifted off to sleep.

 

The next day, I was woken up by the sunlight shining above my head. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. When I opened my eyes, I found an empty bed in front of me. I jerked up immediately, looking left and right. I dashed towards the toilet and found the door closed. I knocked on it to confirm that he was the missing member I was looking for.

 

“Seungri” I knocked on the door and called out softly.

 

“Seungri” I called again and there was no response. Suddenly, the door opened and there stood a boy in Doreamon PJ’s. I looked up and saw a smiling Daesung.

 

“Morning Yoora. I am not Seungri.”

 

“I can tell.” I almost rolled my eyes.

 

“I didn’t see him though, but I can ensure that he is in the house somewhere.”

 

“You didn’t see him and you can ensure he is in the house. How contradicting” He shrugged and stretched before heading to his room. I continued to find Seungri in other member’s room. However, I still could not find him. I was about to call him. When I heard sounds from the kitchen.

 

“OW!” A very familiar yelp. I ran into the kitchen and saw Seungri in a black apron and a range of food on the table. I approached him while he was gripping his hand tightly as I think he scalded himself with the splattered oil from the pan. I grabbed his hand and looked at him.

 

“Serves you right.” I mumbled to myself. I then dragged his hand towards the sink causing him to hop a bit. I placed his hand under the running water. He wanted to retrieve his hand when it touched water, but I pulled it hard enough so that he was not able to withdraw. I looked at his facial expression which showed slight discomfort but it then returned to his neutral expression.

 

“Stay here and don’t move.” I then ran back to the guest room which was also my room to grab the Aloe Vera anti-septic paste. He was still standing there in the position which I left him in. I then grabbed him and asked him to sit while I settled down beside him. I grabbed his hand and pulled his hand towards me. I placed his hand on the table in front of me and started to treat his injury.

 

I could feel those intense stares again I decided to ignore them and continue with what I am doing. After I am I looked up and looked into his eyes, not feeling anything, but I looked deeper and realized that it was the wrong thing to do. I wasn’t able to withdraw and return to reality till I smelt something burnt.

 

“Don’t you smell something burn?” I asked.

 

“! My egg” He exclaimed and rushed to the stove to turn off the fire. I could not help but laugh. It was so funny.

 

I then stood up and wanted to walk to my room when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Jiyong with his hideous fashion yet again.  White shirt and yellow boxer looking shorts. I looked at him up and down.

 

“What?” he exclaimed.

 

“I rather not say anything.” I then walked back to my room and lie on the bed. My room door opened and I saw Seungri walking in

 

“What?”  I asked a little annoyed and embarrassed about what happened just now in the kitchen.

 

“Uh.. Breakfast is ready and all of us are waiting for you.” I dragged my body to sit up and walked super slowly to the dining room as my whole body was aching  due to the uncomfortable sleeping position I had yesterday.

 

When I reached the dining table, it was in such a way that only both ends were available and either way I would have to sit facing Seungri. I groaned silently and slumped down on my seat.

 

Jiyong then had to make it worse. “Omma, Appa, eat.” And he started eating. The other 3 followed suit and I had to hide my face in my hands in embarrassment. When I finally got over the fact that they called us; the 2 youngest people in this room Omma and Appa. I then started eating and Jiyong had to rub salt in my wound.

 

“Omma, I take for you.” He smiled and looked like he was going to burst out laughing anytime soon.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, You better stop it or you will get hell from me. You get it?” I exclaimed and ate my breakfast. I was the first to finish. When I was done, I cleared my own plates and went back to my room and slept. I wanted to go home and sleep but it was too troublesome for the time being considering my tiredness.

 

When I woke up, it was already 3pm. I left my room to see the other members doing their own stuff. I decided to return to continue sleeping. I went to Jiyong’s room and told him that I am going home. I walked out of their dorm yawning…

 

End of Yoora’s POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~