Chapter 6

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

VI

 

     He didn't put me down until we arrived in front of a wall covered with hanging flowers and weeds from top to ground.


 

“I'll cut your tongue if you tell someone about this,” He warned before shoving the plants aside and stepped in.


 

     He motioned for me to follow him inside and I hesitantly did. But as soon as my eyes landed at the site, I gawked at how beautiful it is. I didn't know a picturesque place rest next to this school.


 

     I heard a snicker and jump out my thoughts. I gathered my composure and shut my mouth. I winced at the thought of Taehyung looking at me like a fool strucked by a fairytale-like place.


 

“Welcome to my hide out,” He said with arms open with that beautiful smile of his.


 

     Butterflies in stomach. Heart skipping beats. Breath held. I can't keep myself from staring at him.


 

Damn Li don't forget he's still a jerk. You can't fall for him because he's strikingly handsome or because he looks like the guy in your dreams. It's not him!


 

“Earth to Li?” Taehyung waved his hands and is standing in front of my face. Too close for me to handle.


 

Oh my God. Don't do this to me please. I took a step back from the fear of loosing control of myself.


 

“Uh. Uhm. Yes?” I bit my lip.


 

“You look preoccupied. What are you thinking?” He casually asked as if we do that every now and then.


 

“N-nothing,” I stuttered. Then I realized something. “Wait- how did you know my name?” I questioned.


 

“Oh I didn't. I just guessed”


 

“What do you mean by that?” My eyebrows furrowed.


 

“Li, when named for a girl means pretty in Chinese, right?”


 

     I gasped at his answer. What is he doing?! You're not aloud to charm me you jerk! “I-I think I should go home. I'm not feeling well,” I lied and rushed out of his hide out before he can say anything.


 


 

“Li? Is that you?” Shai went out of the bathroom as I sat on the end my bed.


 

“Oh my gosh what happened? Why are you here? Are you okay?” She hurriedly sat beside me and checked my face, arms, legs as if I was hurt.


 

“Potty,” I blankly stared in the air.


 

“What?” She asked, bewildered.


 


 

“This is insane. This can't be happening,” I uttered like a crackpot.


 

“What the h are you talking about?! Tell me. Li!” She shouted in panic.


 

     I took a deep breath and faced her. “He's here. He's real”


 

“Who?” She looked at me, too confused.


 

     I continued staring at her, daunted.


 

“Oh my God. You mean HIM? The guy in your dreams?!” She shouted as soon she realized who I'm talking about. Wide-eyed. Jaw-dropped.


 

“Yeah and his name is Taehyung,” I said as I dropped my body down my bed like a doll. I stared at the ceiling, too preoccupied and too numb to do anything.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter