Chapter 3

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III

     The next day, I woke up hearing a loud music bombarding inside my room. I furiously groaned and threw a pillow towards my brother who's sitting beside my music player.


 

"Ugh Kim Jongin! What do you think you're doing?!!!" I shouted angrily as I sat up with eyes still closed.

               

               I have this kind of habit calling my brother by his real name when I'm pissed.


 

"Noonaaa!" Kai frowned.


 

               Eventhough I started doing that since gradeschool, he still can't stand it until now.


 

"I'm just trying to help!" He pouted.

 

               He acts so cool in front of many people but trust me when I say he is the whiniest brother in the world.


 

"Help with what?! What are you talking about?" I lazily opened my eyes and sent daggers at him through my sight.


 

               But before my brother could even open his mouth, as soon as I saw him, I jumped out of my bed exclaiming, "School!"

               Kai smirked and pressed a button in the player. I off-tunely sang the song which is one of my favorites while heading for the bathroom. I even forgot that my brother is still inside my room able to hear my almost-golden-voice. Kai shook his head, softly chuckled and left my room.



 


 

               I arrived at our new school with Kai. We bowed and thanked our driver as we stepped out the car. I smiled at how beautiful our new school looks and walked towards the main building beside my brother. The students turned their heads and gasped seeing me and Kai. I then heard whispers along the hallway.


 

"Oh my God! That's them! The siblings tranferees from China!"


 

"They look like a god and a goddess"


 

"Omo! The guy is so cool"


 

               I smirked inwardly as we passed by them.


 

"Yeah. But the girl doesn't look that good. I'm even prettier than her," An unnatural blonde girl whispered to her friend but loud enough for me to hear.


 

               I stopped on my tracks when a playful idea hit me. I turned around and looked at her. The girl stood up straight and bowed nervously. "H-hello u-unnie," She stuttered. Unnie my face. What a hypocrite. I kept myself from laughing.

               Kai lightly hit my elbow signaling me to drop it. I rolled my eyes with a smirk and continued walking, leaving him behind.

Did he just seriously fell for that? I was just playing around! She should've seen her face. I thought while preventing myself from bursting out loud.


 

"Noona!" Kai called from behind.


 

               I looked back raising my eyebrows.


 

"My room," He motioned his head towards the classroom in front of him.


 

"Alright. See you later Ki-"


 

               Kai sent me a pleading and nervous look while looking around.


 

"Okay bye!" I smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter