Chapter 33

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXIII

 

"I'm home!” Li cheered as soon as she entered their house. She spotted Tae Hyung watching Running Man in the living room then ran and slumped down the sofa right beside him. “Oh fudge that's the newest episode, right?”

 

          While her eyes' totally glued on the T.V., she reached for the bowl of snacks laying on Tae Hyung's lap.

 

          His body froze like stone when Li's hand missed the bowl and slipped down his thigh.

 

“Oh sorry” She inattentively apologized, still too focused on the show.

 

          Tae Hyung, without in his right mind, took her hand to guide it inside the bowl but he unconsciously held it longer than he intended to. Li, upon noticing it, felt a weird kick inside her chest and faked a cough, “E-HEM! MI! HYO!”

 

          He jumped from the trance and shot her a questioning look.

 

          Li in return gave him a teasing smile. “You can stop pretending now”

 

“What?” Tae Hyung's brows cringed in confusion.

 

          She rolled her eyes at him and slapped his shoulder. “Seriously? Your acting is really impressive!” She chuckled.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Ah shoot right she told me not to mention this even to you” She mumbled.

 

“What? Who's she?”

 

          Li flashed an apologetic smile. “I know I'm not in the position to invade your privacy but it's not my fault, really!” She waved her hands in front. “Mi Hyo could've chose to keep it a secret between you two but she chose to . .,” She paused, biting her lip from nervousness while looking at Tae Hyung's cold expression.

 

“Tell me” She finished.

 

          Tae Hyung sat up straight and grabbed her arm. “SHE TOLD YOU WHAT?!” He demanded.

 

          Li winced from the strength applied by his grip to her slender limb.

 

“She-she said that,” She gulped. “That she's your girlfriend”

 

THAT CRAZY LUNATIC WOMAN! Tae Hyung screamed inside his head before darting out the house.

 

 

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” He shouted through his phone.

 

“Chan Soo-ssi?” Mi Hyo answered from the other line.

 

“What the heck is wrong with you? Why are you telling lies to Li?”

 

“Look who's talking.” She spatted back. “Why? Do you want me to tell her the truth instead? That you're not my boyfriend, that you're just a guy who's in love with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter