Chapter 15

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XV


 

     Just as I started feeding on my breakfast, someone stepped in the kitchen.


 

“You're not going?”


 

     I turned around to face my brother.


 

“Nope,” I answered.


 

“Why?”


 

“Just because--”


 

“So you mean you're cool with doing a special project?”


 

“What special project are you talking about?”


 

“Chansoo-hyung didn't told you?”


 

     I placed down my spoon and fork. “What?”


 

“For those students who won't participate in the activity they will be given a special project”


 

“What?!” I slammed my palms in the table and stood up.


 

“I'm off sis. I'll be late for class. And oh, Chansoo hyung just walked out the door few minutes ago,” He winked before heading out.


 

Taejerkhyung!!!!! Ugh this is what I get for going out that damn room before the announcement ended.


 


 

     I wiped the big sweats forming in my forehead while catching my breath when I arrived at the school gate.


 

Phew! Just on time.


 

     I sighed in relief as my eye caught sight of my co-seniors forming two lines for something I have no idea of. My legs automatically dragged me into one of it.

 

“What's this for?” I asked the girl ahead of me.

 

“I don't know either. They said we'll have to pick one from those bowls of papers,” My eyes trailed her fingers pointing to the front. “And they'll announce the purpose later at the venue”

 

“Oh. Okay”

 

     When it was my turn to pick, “You want me to wish you luck?” Mrs. Yoon said.

 

“Huh? What do you mean by that ma'am?”

 

“You'll find out later,” She smiled playfully.

 

 

 

 

     My eyes twinkled at the captivating scenery I'm looking at. The touch of warm breeze in my skin sent a relief from my last minue decision of attending this trip. A smile crept on my face while looking up the sky with closed eyes, letting my pale skinned face soaked with the sun's brightly shinning rays.

 

     A whistle from a distance made me turn around. Seeing my co-seniors and teachers gathering under the shade of a tree, I walked towards their direction with bare feet while slippers hanging in my slender fingers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter