Chapter 34

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXIV

 

     Friday afternoon, the bell rang and students excitedly hopped out of their classrooms. Everyone is happily talking about their plans for the weekend while Mi Hyo is frantically punching Tae Hyung's number in her phone and called.

 

“Casablanca, 9 P.M., don't be late”

 

     Tae Hyung rolled his eyes. “I know, you already told me five times now”

 

“Ugh-just don't be late,” She mumbled before hanging up.

 

 

 

“Hyung, are you going somewhere?” Kai curiously asked when he spotted Tae Hyung stepping out his bedroom, all dressed up.

 

“Uh-yeah” He scratched the back of his head. “I'm . -”

 

“A date?” Kai blurted out.

 

     Tae Hyung forced a smile. “Sort of”

 

     The younger one walked closer and hunged his arm around Tae Hyung. “But I thought you like my sister,” He whispered.

 

     Tae Hyung pulled back in surprise. “Yah, who told you that kind of ridiculous thing?”

 

“Ridiculous? Seriously hyung?” Kai shooked his head with a smirk plastered on his face. “You really thought I said something about noona's necklace that time in the hospital out of nowhere?” He added.

 

     Tae Hyung's brows cringed in confusion and gave him a questioning look.

 

“Actually, that time I was still doubtful about your true feelings for noona but when I saw your reaction when I said that the necklace was a gift from Byung Hun-hyung, I was sure then,” Kai smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Mi Hyo anxiously shifted in her seat with eyes fixed at the door. Tae Hyung faked a cough to catch her attention.

 

“Can you please stay calm? You're making me nervous too”

 

     She gripped her prada tote and and bit her lower lip. “I wonder with whom he's having dinner here”

 

“Let's order our food for the mean time” He answered.

 

     Mi Hyo shot her a death glare. “How could you think of food right now when I'm about to wet on my pants here?”

 

     Tae Hyung reached for the menu. “That's not my problem anymore. Remember, I didn't came here for you. This is for Li”

 

     She let out a heavy sigh. “Fine, fine”

 

 

 

     Just a minute after the waiter left for their order, the guy they've been waiting for walked in the restaurant.

 

“He's here” Mi Hyo clutched her glass of wine tightly.

 

     Tae Hyung sat up straight upon seeing him. “Lee Tae Yong,” The guy's name came out his mouth in disbelief. “You-you dated that guy before?” He shifted his sight towards Mi Hyo. “He's your ex-boyfriend who went to France with a girl without saying a word to you?” He shook his head. “Woah. As expected. That guy's been always a jerk since the creation of the universe”

 

     Mi Hyo snapped her head at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter