Chapter 16

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

XVI

 

"Seriously?”

 

     I stared in disbelief at my hancuffed right hand with Taehyung's left.

 

“Sorry. Part of the game,” A guy mumbled before walking away from us.

 

“Part of the game my ,” I spatted irritatedly when he was too far to hear me.

 

“You're temper is not helping”

 

     I shot Taehyung a death glare.

 

“You know the consequence, right? Well unless if you want to be with me for the rest of the day,” He teased without giving me a glance.

 

“O-of course”

 

     He snapped his head around to face me.

 

“What?” I questioned.

 

     He continued staring at me without saying a word.

 

     I mentally slapped myself upon realizing my mistake.

 

“I-I mean of course I know the consequence. And of course I have to stay focused to win this stupid game”

 

 

     Mr. Jung blew the whistle. A signal for the participants to gather before starting their respective game.

 

“All right. As you can see, the representatives of each group for the dry and hot games are hancuffed with their partner”

 

     Everyone looked around and most of the girls landed their eyes on me. The good thing is their looks is no longer as sharp as before. Some of the students from my class even gave me encouraging smiles which made me remember what they've said before.

 

“You know, it's so much better if it's you he's dating”

 

“She's right. I swear I won't hate you anymore. Just take Chansoo oppa away from that ”

 

     Another thing I was thankful of is that Mi Hyo, Taehyung's rumored girlfriend isn't a senior. She's a year younger than us that's why she's not part of this activity. I don't want to be misunderstood nor hated anymore because of this jerk.

 

     Mr. Jung continued speaking.

 

“The main reason for this is to create a stronger bond between partners in achieving to win this game. One of the objectives of this activity is to create camaraderie between your co-seniors. And for the participants of wet and wild games, the challenge is to work as one with a more larger group in able to finish the game. Again, the objective is to create friendship. But, aside from this main objective, we also have another goal that we, your teachers, are hoping to happen. We hope that this year's Seniors Week will be a memorable and an unforgetabble one for each of us. Enjoy!”

 

     Everyone clapped and cheered except for me and Taehyung.

 

 

“I wonder why my fan girls are'nt sending you daggers this time”

 

     I froze for a second before saying, “I wonder why are'nt you excited for this game? Maybe because I'm not MI HYO?” I teased.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter