Chapter 35

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXV

 

     Li Eun grunted under the pillow when her feet got dragged by her brother when she didn't listen to his call. She kicked blindly and accidentally hit Kai straight in his stomach.

 

"Owww!!" He cried.

 

     She gasped upon hearing her brother. "Omo! I didn't mean to-"

 

"Just get dressed already noona. We're late for the photoshoot."

 

"Ah yes, the photoshoot!" Li jumped off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

 

     He shook his head in amusement. You may have forgotten a few months of your memories but some things never really change. You're still forgetful. Kai thought. But not as forgetful as L.Joe-hyung. The person inside his head added.

 

 

 

 

     Kai stood up from the sofa when Li came rushing down the stairsteps.

 

"Let's go, I'm ready!" She huffed.

 

"Sure you are," Kai smirked and marched towards the door. He glanced one more time at his sister and shook his head at the sight. Li struggled untangling her wet hair with a comb while one hand reaches for her shoelaces.

 

"Noona," He called. "Relax, they won't start until we're not there anyways. Did you forget who we are?" He grinned.

 

     She halted and looked at her brother. "That's exactly my point! That's why we should show them that we're not some spoiled rich brats they'll surely thought we are if we get there late!"

 

     Kai crossed his arms in front of his chest and said,"You should've thought about that before staying up late for some creepy weird english vampire whatever series."

 

     Li's eyes widened at Kai's words. "Yah! Vampire diaries is not weird! And it's certainly not creepy either! It's a well plotted-" She stopped in the middle of talking when she noticed Kai is no longer standing by the door frame and is nowhere to be found.

 

"Tch that kid really has no manners, can't he see I'm still talking here?!" She murmured to herself.

 

 

 

     Kai opened the door of the car and called for Li. "Noona, let's go!"

 

     She stepped out and gave him a look. "What about Chan Soo?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"He's going with us, right?" She clasped her hands together while her eyes rounded in expectation.

 

"Chan Soo-hyung already left"

 

     Li blinked at him. "Really?" Her shoulders dropped and she dragged herself towards the car with a frown.

 

Is he mad at me? What did I do wrong? Is it because of last night?

 

 

 

 

     Mi Hyo clutched her stomach and shook her head at Tae Hyung's joke. "That's hilarious!"

 

     The school principal came in and the two stood up and gave a bow.

 

"Where's Jong In and Li Eun?" Mr. Jeon looked around.

 

"Uh-I think they're on their way now, sir" Tae Hyung glanced at the door.

 

     Mr. Jeon nodded and walked away to greet the photographer. Just right then the studio's door opened and Kai stepped in with Li following him behind. "Sorry we're late"

 

 

“There you are!” Principal Jeon exclaimed with a wide smile.

 

 

     Li's eyes diverted to Mi Hyo who's standing beside Tae Hyung. Mi Hyo gave her a small smile and a nod. Li smiled back at her but never lai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter