Chapter 36

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXVI

 

“Hi?”

 

               Everyone turned their heads at the door.

 

“Holy ,” Mi Hyo mouthed unconsciously.

 

“Tae Yong-ah” Li ran towards him.

 

               Tae Hyung looked down at Mi Hyo with horror written all over her face.

 

“She-Li's the one he's been waiting for last night?” She asked in disbelief.

 

“I'm so sorry for not giving you a heads up. I didn't expect him to show up here,” Tae Hyung whispered apologetically.

 

               Mi Hyo hanged her head low, trying to hide her face from Tae Yeong's sight.

 

“Kang Mi Hyo”

 

               She hesitantly looked up and gazed at Tae Yeong. The guy kept silent for a second and stared straight into her eyes which made Mi Hyo's legs go numb.

 

“Long time no see,” He finally added.

 

               Mi Hyo's jaw locked and she curled her fist from embarassment.

 

“Oh, you two know each other too?” Li's eyes flew back and forth between the two.

 

“You can say that,” Tae Yeong said with eyes still fixed unto Mi Hyo.

 

“So,” Li pointed her finger at Tae Hyung. “Last night,” She paused. “You know Chan Soo and Mi Hyo” Her eyes landed at the girl who's obviously uncomfortable of the current situation.

 

“Ah!” Li's eyes brightened. “This is another thing I forgot, is that it?”

 

               No one uttered a word to answer her.

 

“But-” Her eyebrows cringed in confusion. “I thought you just came back here in Korea after a year? So, how did you three know each other and how come I didn't know about this?”

 

               Li gave everyone a suspicious look. “Are you hiding something-”

 

“Li dear” Mrs. Kim interrupted.

 

               She gave off a nervous smile and look to everyone. “Of course they're not hiding something. Tae Yeong attended Seoul High before going to France, remember?”

 

               Li gasped in realization. “Right”

 

“Kim Chan Soo-ssi, your solo shots please!” The principal called.

 

“Coming” Tae Hyung walked off and stood in front of the camera.

 

               At the side of his sight, he gazed warily at Tae Yeong when Kai gave him a warm hug with a wide grin.

 

How did they knew him? Just who are you exactly, Lee Tae Yeong? I thought I already know you as the jerk who blamed me for his epic fail first love. I guess that's not all in it about you. Why do I have an odd feeling about this?

 

 

 

 

 

“Mi Hyo-ssi, I think your boyfriend wants you there” Li gestured her head towards Tae Hyung. “He keeps on looking around here”

 

               Tae Yeong's left brow hitched up. “Boyfriend?”

 

               Li gave him a look. “You didn't know? She's Chan Soo's girlfriend”

 

               Mi Hyo faced palmed herself mentally when those words escaped Li's mouth.

 

“Oh?” Tae Yeong gave Mi Hyo an are-you-kidding-me look.

 

               The girl avoided his eyes and hesitatingly marched towards Tae Hyung.

 

“Since when?”

 

“Huh?” Li's forehead creased at Tae Yeong's question.

 

“Since when have they been dating?” The guy stared at the back profile of Mi Hyo who's striding away from them.

 

               Li titled her head. “Uhm-I don't know? Maybe for a few months now? Mi Hyo didn't told me. Neither did Chan Soo. I'm not really sure. I lost a few months of my memory, remember?”

 

               Tae Yeong hummed with eyes still gazing at Mi Hyo.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter