Chapter 11

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XI

“Miss Kim?”


 

“Kim Li Eun!”


 

               I jolted from the sudden call of my name. My eyes landed at the pissed Mrs. Oh who's glaring at me like a wild cat. My throat bobbed up and down as I gulp nervously. I hanged down my head in embarassment.Why do I have to be in the same school with those two? They're trouble.


 

“Hey Li, have you heard about the new guy at school? They said he's cute,” My seatmate giggled.


 

Gosh you're not helping. Mrs. Oh will really kick me out this time.


 

               I ignored her and pretended to be too focused on the teacher's discussion.


 

“Oh before I forget,” Mrs. Oh stopped writing on the board and faced the class. “You know that some teachers are out for a conference, right?” Some students said a polite 'yes', others nodded and I just stared at her.

Why didn't I know that? Am I even a student of this school? I mentally scoffed at myself.

 

“One of those teachers is Mr. Kim Su Bin”


 

               I mentally did a fist punch. Yes! No P.E.!


 

“But,”

 

               I frowned.

 

“Ms. Jung is willing to handle two classes that leaves your class to be fused with hers”

 

               Students let out annoyed groans. Ugh. And I mentally rolled my eyes.


 

               Then the bell rang that made the groans grew even louder.


 

P.E. time.


 

               After changing into my jogging pants and shirt, I headed to the gym. The students that are wandering around are two times larger than a single class. Too much crowd, too much noise. I blew a strand of hair from my face.


 

               Ms. Jung blew her whistle and everyone gathered around her.


 

“As you can see, there are more people than usual,” She smiled.


 

               I don't really get her at all. Everytime I see her she's always smiling and happy. I swear I never saw her being grumpy. It seems like problems don't even b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter