IMPORTANT NOTE!

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! I'm back from a loooooooong hiatus. I know I'm at fault for not giving you a notice or something but life happened when I was in university. I'm not gonna give you the details since it's all just excuses anyway. What I really want to say is first of all, I MISSED ALL OF YOU! I really did miss your comments which were my source of strength to continue writing back then. A lot of you supported me even though I was lacking so much with my writing skills and I'm very grateful for that. The number of subscribers even increased despite my abscence and incompleted fics, I feel so honored. Now that I finally graduated from university, I want to comeback here in the aff community and I hope some of you (if not all) will still support me. Although I am hesitating to continue this fic THE CHOICE (since it's been a really long time and I'm not as attached to the characters and its plot as I was back then and I'm afraid you will be disappointed so I'd rather start with a new one), but I will definitely finish this story IF YOU WANT ME TO. Please let me know in the comments' section about what you think. If you're reading this it means you are still interested in this story even after my long hiatus and I want to thank you for that! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter