Chapter 17

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR's POV 

 

XVII

 

"Oh Mrs. Yoon!” Li intently called out loud to send Taehyung's attention away from her slipping hand from his'.

 

“Did you enjoy the game?” Mrs. Yoon asked cheerfully while picking something from her hand bag.

 

“Of course,” Li half-lied. Thought she's still in denial but she surprisingly did enjoyed it. She found it amusing watching Taehyung knowing many things about her.

 

     A weird sensation suddenly hit her when her eyes landed on a bunch of keys hanging from the teacher's fingers.

 

 

“Mrs. Yoon,” She started. A way for her to shrug off the unusual thoughts floating inside her head.

 

     The teacher looked up to face Li and displayed her usual optimistic self.

 

“Uhm, what was actually the purpose of the handcuffs when all we had to do was answer questions?” Li asked in a polite manner while showing the teacher her and Taehyung's hands being locked together.

 

     She chuckled as if Li's annoying-slash-awkward situation with Taehyung is too amusing for her.

 

“You actually didn't know?” She asked.

 

     Li shook her head.

 

 

“Have you heard of the envious students from other schools because of our famous Seniors Week?”

 

     She nodded this time with that big brown doe eyes of her.

 

“This was exactly the reason behind those jealousy. Back before this activity was emitted in the school calendar of activities, the couple games were actually the one that made Seoul High's Seniors Week famous”

 

“Couple games?!”Li blurted out loud in surprise. The term 'couple' brought red tint to her cheeks.

 

“Yes. What you had played earlier was one of the traditional couple games of Seniors Week. We even have few more exciting couple games for you to play later. That was just a hmm how am I supposed to call that, uhm, a warm up game?” Mrs. Yoon grinned childishly.

 

     Li's eyes widened and her jaw dropped to the floor. Her eyes widened even more and bulged out from it's sockets when she noticed a handcuff coming out from the teacher's bag.

 

“Uh-oh. W-what's that?” Li asked nervously.

 

“A handcuff,” Taehyung said in a-matter-of-fact.

 

     Li shot him a death glare which only made the guy bite his inside cheeks and chuckle mentally. The girls' raging look is too cute for him to handle.

 

 

     He has always been admiring Li ever since they met back when they were still kids. His annoying,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter