Missed

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After the radio program, the boys of 2PM gamely trouped towards their van. They piled in noisily with most of the members loudly complaining that they were hungry. When Nichkhun and Taecyeon arrived at the broadcasting company they had to quickly go up to the booth, they only had a few minutes to spare before the show went on air. 2PM was in the midst of promoting their upcoming album and the annual JYP Nation concert tour.

“Hyung, do we have time before we are needed for the next schedule? We’re so hungry. Can we at least get take out or something?” Jun.K complained to their manager.

“De hyung, I think I am going to faint if I don’t eat right now.” Chansung was almost whining at the back. Junho loudly seconded that. Nichkhun reached for the paper bag that Victoria gave him earlier and handed it to Chansung.

“Here you go. There is still four sandwiches in there and some fruit.” He turned to their manager. “Let’s go through a drive thru, hyung. This is not going to be enough for them.” Their manager nodded okay.

The four hungry members suddenly busied themselves with the sandwiches. They simultaneously groaned in ecstasy. “Waah, this is really good! Where did you buy this?” Wooyoung was saying in between bites. The other three did not bother to react at all; they were so busy stuffing their faces. Chansung was already opening the other container of fruit and took a slice of cantaloupe and stuffed it in his mouth.

“Don’t bother asking. We don’t know.” Taecyeon sounded. He turned towards them, “those came from Victoria-noona. When she heard that we still had schedules to go to, she gave them to us.”

“Really!!” Chansung exclaimed. “Seriously!!” he paused to stuff a piece of strawberry in his mouth.

“Daebak!” Jun.K’s eyes widened. “We haven’t seen her in a long time but she still treats us so well! That woman must be really an angel, huh!”

Wooyoung swallowed and added, “She is really amazing! Waah! Absolutely the best!”

“I want to greet her, hyung.” Chansung said to Nichkhun after accepting the bottle of water from the latter. “I miss her sooo much!” he paused, “I will give her a call!” he whipped out his phone and started to dial but looked up and turned to Nichkhun, “Hyung, is this still her number?” he showed Nichkhun the number on his contact list.

“Yes, but call her later. She might be busy right now.” Nichkhun told their youngest member. The rest of the group agreed.

Chansung shook his head and stubbornly argued, “Later might be too late, and she might already be asleep by then. I just want to say thank you.” He pushed Victoria’s number and promptly slapped his phone to his ear. His hyungs were suddenly quiet. He smiled when he heard his noona’s voice.

 

“Yeoboseyo? Chansung-ah?!”

“Annyeonghaseyo my beautiful noona!” he boomed. The rest of the boys ordered to put her on speaker phone. He ignored them, “How are you? I miss you! I just want to thank you for the food! It was really good!” He was stretching himself away from Wooyoung who was trying to grab his phone.

Victoria laughed at the very loud but cute greeting. “You’re welcome! I am fine. How about you?”

By now the boys were loudly commanding him to put her on speaker phone.

Victoria could hear the boys loudly bossing around their youngest member. She heard Chansung screaming for them to get off him, then muffled voices before finally her phone loudly erupted in greetings. She had to move the phone away from her ear.

“Annyeonghaseyo noona!” they all said at the same time.

“We really miss you!”

“When can we see you?”

“Thank you for the sandwich!” Junho yelled.

Victoria laughed and tried to find an opening to answer. She found one and hurriedly answered them before they start talking again.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I miss all of you too! How are you guys doing? You must be tired?!”

“Ani, we’re not tired anymore noona! The food you gave us gave us strength!” Chansung injected cutely.

Violent reactions were thrown at him from his hyungs. “Aish, you’re so lame maknae!” she heard Jun.K

Victoria laughed but said “There was not a lot of those in the bag, Ottoke!! You guys must be really hungry. Have you had a proper meal yet?” worry dripping from her voice.

“They are going to be fine, Vic. We are going to get take out before we head out to our next schedule.” Nichkhun said to the phone

”Take out?! Fast food?!”

Victoria wasn’t very happy hearing that. She hates feeding her members fast food and that extended to everyone she knows. She’s always insisted that they eat a healthier alternative than fast food.

Nichkhun winced at her tone; he completely forgot how recently Victoria has been preaching about the nasty effects of fast food. Taecyeon glared at him.

“It’s alright noona, it’s not fast food.” He was quickly trying to find something to say to pacify the woman on the phone. “Erhm, we are getting if from a restaurant!” he cringed at the lame excuse.

They heard the Victoria sigh on the phone. “You guys need to take better care of yourselves. I’m sure you don’t have the time but at least try to get proper square meals in between your schedules. Could you at least make sure of that, Minjae Oppa?” She was already addressing the boys’ manager at the end.

Minj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter